Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In (959 Views)

After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti / Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit / The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In by nairayouthcom(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2020
Actress Funke Akindele-Bello who was arrested on Sunday April 5th by the Lagos state police command for flouting the social distancing order of the Lagos state government, spent the night at the State Criminal Investigation Department SCID office in Panti, Lagos.

A police source who confirmed this to Amloaded, said the actress's husband, Abdulrasheed Bello aka JJC Skillz, who was not availabe when she was picked up has turned himself in and is currently with her in Panti. The police source added that they would be arranged in court this morning.

Singer Naira Marley and other guests at the party who the police have asked to report at the SCID for questioning are still being awaited.

The Lagos Infection Diseases Regulations 2020, prescribes a jail term of one month or N100,000 fine or both for any one found guilty of hosting gatherings or flouting the lockdown order.

The regulation act in part reads

“Where there is a violation of a closedown or stay-at-home order, security agencies shall have the power to arrest without warrant and may detain any person, who violates the closedown or stay-at-home order, for at least 48 hours.

“Where the arrested person is found guilty, the person is liable to a fine of N100,000 or one month imprisonment or three months’ community service.”
Funke Akindele spends night at Panti office; husband turns himself in

Re: Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In by Tpave(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Not everything you post on social media. Dettol Ambassador indeed

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In by youngest85(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Omase o
Re: Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In by Ninethmare: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2020
Should I say she's now an ex-convict
Re: Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Well 100k fine means nothing to them but at least the bad social image they've created will do more harm to them. I was shocked to see her fans insulting her and showing their disappointment. I mean hardcore fans.

If only we can be as honest as this with apc and pdp I'm not sure we will be in this predicament. Not where you will see apc budgeting billions for the State house clinic and then you will ask if pdp didn't do worse or when you see that pdp weren't serious with eliminating BH you ask why apc hasnt done the same when you should be calling out your own party for their gross stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In by ojun50(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Last last
Na bailing tins
Re: Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2020
Ninethmare:
Should I say she's now an ex-convict
not convicted yet
Re: Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In by bamvik(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2020
I Be Think Say Court Follow For D Lockdown
Re: Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In by sonofanarchy(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2020
she's a felon grin although she's going to bail her way but she's going to lose her endorsement deal with Dettol

(1) (Reply)

Soldier's Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel / Yul Edochie Discloses Who His Father, Pete Edochie Named Him After / Dorathy Bachor Finally Joins Mercy Eke, Regina Daniels As Ambassador Of Mapia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.