Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,470 members, 7,901,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta (109418 Views)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Lostz:
did you say that to those shouting northern almajiri soldier up and down?

Because some idiots are acting primitive doesn't mean you follow suit to get back at them
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Butoneday2(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Butoneday2:
Useless and stupid bunch of elements, hopeless fool, bombastic elements of military asshole we have in this zoo. They only show muscle unarmed Nigerians. They no see how Chad military send shekeau and his boys enter their doormort. Useless entities. angry
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by wabbyland(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Sergeant Ilekura Ajayi.

Now I remembered so very vividly that there was a thread where an Hausa woman accused Yoruba soldiers of unprofessionalism.

Many descended on the thread and was asking how sure is the woman.. Now this particular thread shows how sure she is.

https://www.nairaland.com/5773331/reactions-hausa-woman-accuse-yoruba

Now in simple terms I don't understand the basis on which Nigeria military trains her soldiers. When you see a Nigerian soldier confronting the citizen, you will mistake the person to be a hardened criminal.

Now back to the submission. Those accusing the zainab of talking nonsense will now agree that the soldier who committed the murder is a Yoruba man by name Ilekura Ajayi.
I can tell you that that name sounds like a Yoruba name but it isn't. Ilekura Samson is not Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2020
gambia:

OFFICER OR SERGEANT, The bastard is wearing Nigeria military uniform, that's what matters.

But you said he is a major....so why are you contradicting your statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

God bless you.

This is an eye opener.

They were the ones accusing the almajiris the other day..

Highly hypocritical.

Now they are calling the moderators to help suppress the truth.

The Itshekiris are being killed by their Yoruba brothers

1 Like

NeoWanZaeed:

You are a disgrace to human race.
You are part of the problem of this world.
Must everything be tribal war?
Mumu boi

What is the name of the soldier that killed warri son?
So he is from west.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Firstsonkingkin: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2020
if I were the relative to the victim, with this information I will take law into my hands
Search for his wife, children and love one's killing them silently one after the other until he feels the pains,I will become a hero and submit myself to the government when my deal is done.
With that when any uniform man think of raising rifle on any innocent citizen he will think about his wife , children and relatives if he can afford to loss them too for the love of one bullet
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by sylve11: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2020
KingGBsky:
Just handover him to the Warri people and leave the rest. They know what to do.

Your teeth complete and you nor get ibeke... cool
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2020
wabbyland:
I can tell you that that name sounds like a Yoruba name but it isn't. Ilekura Samson is not Yoruba

Ajayi is what?

1 Like

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Zico5(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You must be lying to cover up.
Have u ever believe anyone in ur life? U need to get a life. Omoluabi lemi, awa o ki puro

3 Likes

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Justiceleague1: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
They kinda look alike. I mean he and the one smiling like a crocodile behind him.

He had the mind to squeeze trigger on a whole human being, unarmed human being! Aye e ti baje niyen. God have mercy on you.
Apaeniyan human demon.

1 Like

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by KingTom(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
bell1255:
Bastard is even a major o. One would have thought this was done by a rating. He should be dealt with seriously. Wonder why military personals will be deployed in anti-riots and civil cases like lock down enforcement. Just don't understand. And even if they do, I wounder why any armed force will think he needs to shoot at an unarmed person.
You no see where dem write SERGEANT
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Comedian2019: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Animal in uniform
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Butoneday2(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
wabbyland:
That fool is either kogi or Benue
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Because some idiots are acting primitive doesn't mean you follow suit to get back at them
We are trying to counter the false narrative that northern soldiers are the ones killing Southerners.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Lostz:

Now they are calling the moderators to help suppress the truth.
The Itshekiris are being killed by their Yoruba brothers
Very apt and straight to the point.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Femilekan233: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2020
tempem:
Why would any soldier shoots a person who wants to purchase medicine? sad sad To me, I feel a heated argument would have ensued. But hey, I'm not supporting the inhumane act of the military personnel.

I just feel that in Nigeria, it's safe not argue with any of these folks carrying Guns... Personally, I don't argue with anyone holding a gun, even if I am on my right.

Once he shoots and kills you, that's all! You are gone. People can only sympathize and maybe, maybe, compensate your family.
In most cases, the culprit might even be freed! So why waste my life?

Sp: Since there isn't law in Nigeria, it's best to be cool headed and just have your way. Yoruba folks will say: "Pe were ni boda, ko je ka rona lo." sad

https://tomvad.com/10-tips-on-how-to-be-an-organized-person/
bro u are completely right, may ur days be long on the surface of earth and me too, take a child bottle of drink at d end of today for this words of wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Teenaira: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2020
KingGBsky:
Just handover him to the Warri people and leave the rest. They know what to do.

That will be a waste of resources. Just take him straight to Sambisa to demonstrate his shooting skills.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Vulcan24(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2020
don't get it wrong the only tactics these guys learn is how to shoot, fight and March

that's the old traditional millitary training

the modern warfare is lost on them

soldiers are now researchers Doctors, fine peace advocators, fire fighters, first aiders, Urban fighters, counter terrorist cops, diplomats, spies ....and even good husband n wives with high morals many more

these ones are not trained naaa, so best thing is to communicate their language.....obey and keep ur social distance from them
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2020
Zico5:

Have u ever believe anyone in ur life? U need to get a life. Omoluabi lemi, awa o ki puro

That's because I don't believe lies..

You are lying.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by kevin10: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Please this guy on nairaland with login name Atobs4real is a fraudulent person (419)..is real name is Aminullah abdulwaheed and with UBA account number 2116086231.pleaae cool don't do any business with him.he post to be selling data .. once money is been transferred to him .he blocked the person on Whatsapp and call.. please be careful on nairaland there are many 419 here.this guy is one of them . please admin.take this to where people will see it so that will not fall victim of it.once more is nairaland I'd is Atobs4real. and real name is Aminullah abdulwaheed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Femilekan233: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2020
tempem:
Why would any soldier shoots a person who wants to purchase medicine? sad sad To me, I feel a heated argument would have ensued. But hey, I'm not supporting the inhumane act of the military personnel.

I just feel that in Nigeria, it's safe not argue with any of these folks carrying Guns... Personally, I don't argue with anyone holding a gun, even if I am on my right.

Once he shoots and kills you, that's all! You are gone. People can only sympathize and maybe, maybe, compensate your family.
In most cases, the culprit might even be freed! So why waste my life?

Sp: Since there isn't law in Nigeria, it's best to be cool headed and just have your way. Yoruba folks will say: "Pe were ni boda, ko je ka rona lo." sad

https://tomvad.com/10-tips-on-how-to-be-an-organized-person/

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by skyblue4real(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Ajayi Again??

The one that killed Chimaobi in Obingwa Abia state is also called Ajayi Johnson. What is wrong with them?
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by KingTom(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Vyolet:
Good looking guy with animalistic attitude, I hope justice is served to you duly.
very look gooding guy grin grin
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Mummymahdi(f): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Every blame is on northerner how does this one related to northerners? Let's learn how to differentiate crime from tribes/ethnicity. Any one from any tribe can b a criminal always call a spade by its name.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by kokomilala(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2020
@MelesZenawi,rubbish! Utter rubbish! You're nothing but a sick and reductive jingoist.I've been following your posts for some time, and I've seen how much vitriol you've been pouring on the Yoruba race. You've not hidden your disgust for the Yoruba race. But to re-echo what some prejudiced Northerner said about Yoruba soldiers being unprofessional only underpins your racist position. I want to ask: are all the dim-witted Northern soldiers that ever wore the badge of the military professional? How about the accidents of history and unfortunates who sacked the legitimate government of Shehu Shagari? How about the reckless gang that continued from Buhari? The list is inexhaustible.

4 Likes

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Very apt and straight to the point.

The Itshekiris are always quick to paint other tribe as violent in warri.... when there is a confrontation with security agencies.

Now their son was killed by their Yoruba brother
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Zico5(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

That's because I don't believe lies..

You are lying.
Believe it or not u are on ur own. Go and sleep
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by DIVINE78: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What is the name of the soldier that killed warri son?

So he is from west.
He is from Edo state.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by maasoap(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Niggmatic:
Very bad.

The problem is not the soldiers that kill innocent people but people that hails them when they kill IPOB members, shite protesters etc.

Those foolish Nigerians will one day be killed by the same idiots that they are hailing.

Igbos are killers themselves, can't say much about shiites
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by DIVINE78: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Lostz:

The Itshekiris are always quick to paint other tribe as violent in warri.... when there is a confrontation with security agencies.

Now their son was killed by their Yoruba brother
The killer soldier is from Edo state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.