Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,280 members, 7,977,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:19 PM

One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion (272 Views)

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? / The U.N And Pope Francis' Push For A One World Government, Religion And Economy / One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2020
I support the one world order ideology to start with.Historical data have informed our curiosity about the evolution of religion.Findings show that all religions on Earth were first established by human beings.Thus,it will be right to say that, religionis a social fact as opposed natural fact.

Empirical evidence proves that human beings are poor data gathering machine,and mostly subjective in analyzing information thereby resulting in mistakes.Social facts such as religion are therefore loaded with subjective assertions that makes it relative to time and space.Natural facts on the other hand,is universal in time and space,and not subject to personal knowledge.This makes scientific ideology more accurate and reliable for solving the challenges facing our ecosystem.

The Church has history with politics,and propaganda.At a time in human evolution,the Church ruled a better part of earth, and the custodians of the Christian law and the elites used it as a tool of social control,propaganda and mind control.It will be right to say the Church has always been on a mission to spread it's ideology,which is similar to what the one world order elites are allegedly doing.

The Church is not alone in this anti one world order conspiracy.Islamic propagandists and elites are involved too.

Remember the time of Galileo.He was criticized and condemned by the Church for arguing with empirical evidence that the earth and other planets revolved around the sun and not as the Church had earlier established.The Church and Islam will always have a history of eliminating radical and scientifically inclined persons and progressive ideas that are capable of taking away their control on human psyche and cognitive functioning.

In conclusion,Stay safe, observe social distance, remember to wash your hands before touching your face.The one world order is beneficial to mankind and our ecosystem.If nothing is done to check human social actions, humanity will not die alone,it will go down with the entire ecosystem.

Let's support evolution.
Re: One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion by Inteltower: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2020
veteranExboy:

I support the one world order ideology to start with.Historical data have informed our curiosity about the evolution of religion.Findings show that all religions on Earth were first established by human beings.Thus,it will be right to say that, religionis a social fact as opposed natural fact.

Empirical evidence proves that human beings are poor data gathering machine,and mostly subjective in analyzing information thereby resulting in mistakes.Social facts such as religion are therefore loaded with subjective assertions that makes it relative to time and space.Natural facts on the other hand,is universal in time and space,and not subject to personal knowledge.This makes scientific ideology more accurate and reliable for solving the challenges facing our ecosystem.

The Church has history with politics,and propaganda.At a time in human evolution,the Church ruled a better part of earth, and the custodians of the Christian law and the elites used it as a tool of social control,propaganda and mind control.It will be right to say the Church has always been on a mission to spread it's ideology,which is similar to what the one world order elites are allegedly doing.

The Church is not alone in this anti one world order conspiracy.Islamic propagandists and elites are involved too.

Remember the time of Galileo.He was criticized and condemned by the Church for arguing with empirical evidence that the earth and other planets revolved around the sun and not as the Church had earlier established.The Church and Islam will always have a history of eliminating radical and scientifically inclined persons and progressive ideas that are capable of taking away their control on human psyche and cognitive functioning.

In conclusion,Stay safe, observe social distance, remember to wash your hands before touching your face.The one world order is beneficial to mankind and our ecosystem.If nothing is done to check human social actions, humanity will not die alone,it will go down with the entire ecosystem.

Let's support evolution.

the stench of your ignorance I pray doesn't pass the clouds in the sky.
What religion did is the same mistake science is doing. trying to explain everything with assumptions even about the unknown.
here you are campaigning for science that has its recurring errors.
don't be a fool
Re: One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion by babyfaceafrica: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2020
The one world order is beneficial to mankind and our ecosystem.If nothing is done to check human social actions, humanity will not die alone,it will go down with the entire ecosystem.

You are naive and I have no time to educate you

Re: One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion by LordReed(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
veteranExboy:

Let's support evolution.

Who told you religion is against 1 world government? That is not what they are against, in fact the 2 Abrahamic faiths you mentioned want 1 world government, they just don't want any other person but them to be in charge of it.

Also science does not advocate for 1 world government. That is conspiracy theory nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
LordReed:

Who told you religion is against 1 world government? That is not what they are against, in fact the 2 Abrahamic faiths you mentioned want 1 world government, they just don't want any other person but them to be in charge of it.

Also science does not advocate for 1 world government. That is conspiracy theory nonsense.

I see it from your perspective also.

1 Like

Re: One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
The one world order is beneficial to mankind and our ecosystem.If nothing is done to check human social actions, humanity will not die alone,it will go down with the entire ecosystem.

You are naive and I have no time to educate you

Empirical evidence points to the fact that human social actions are responsible for the depletion of the ozone layer, resulting to global warming which by extension have negative consequences on the ecosystem.Constructive criticism is welcome.

1 Like

Re: One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion by Karleb(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
I thought I was the only one who sees nothing wrong with the "One World Order" thingy.

It'll be like what FIFA is to football. Then we can vote in executives from different parts of the world. Just the way we have different teams from different continents representing their country/continents in the World Cup.

How could that be wrong? undecided

2 Likes

Re: One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion by Inteltower: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Karleb:
I thought I was the only one who sees nothing wrong with the "One World Order" thingy.

It'll be like what FIFA is to football. Then we can vote in executives from different parts of the world. Just the way we have different teams from different continents representing their country/continents in the World Cup.

I laugh at your ignorance because you its like you don't live in Nigeria. if there can be bad people in Nigerian government how much more a one world order.
power is toxic. and its the elite that make the decision not you
you were never consulted about it b4 the plan was set in motion what makes you think you will have a say if there is a one world government..
Re: One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion by Karleb(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Inteltower:

I laugh at your ignorance because you its like you don't live in Nigeria. if there can be bad people in Nigerian government how much more a one world order.
power is toxic. and its the elite that make the decision not you
you were never consulted about it b4 the plan was set in motion what makes you think you will have a say if there is a one world government..

Firstly, One World Order is a conspiracy theory!

Secondly, you are the ignorant one here. You think every government is like that of Buhari and Jonathan? Have you ever heard of Eurozone? Tell me one Nation in Eurozone that is not better than Nigeria by far.

If there were ever going to be something like OWO, all the nations of the earth will be informed.

Power can be intoxicating of course but that's why we have rules and laws. As powerful as Donald Trump is, he was almost impeached of recent. Even Theresa May had to resign because she couldn't give the people what they wanted.

You guys problem is; anything without Jesus Jesus is antichrist.

I remember when BVN was introduced in Nigeria, Christians were shouting antichrist and rapture everywhere but today, everyone with a bank account has a BVN and I'm yet to see the antichrist they were yelling about.

2 Likes

Re: One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Karleb:

That will be putting the cart before the horse. The time to establish such a government is when human beings have learnt what it means to be united and work together regardless of race or creed. We are not there yet so any world government that comes now will have to do so by imposition, the very thing it should not do.

(1) (Reply)

The City Of Wuhan Where Covid-19 Began Has Ended It's Lockdown / Why You Must Confess After Commiting These Sexual Sins / Should Muslims Partake In This Year's Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.