Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,425 members, 7,974,741 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:30 AM

Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now (579 Views)

Julius Berger’s Donation Of Food Relief Packages Expands Into Ogun State / Food Relief Package May Be Inoculated With The Virus / Complaints By Lagosians On Emergency Food Relief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by asthmacoughend(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2020
The Lockdown is bitting harder on some of us ,People need just to eat with there Families if some of our Millionaires and Billionaires are not aware of this forum ,Where are the Millionaires on Nairaland now to at least extend Hand of help of money to buy foodstuffs ,Asking how will they know who truly need stipends to buy food stuffs is not the question here as some might ask that ,Account Number sent will not show it ,A simple.search on Social Medias with name may not bring it out as there are some who live fake life .I think.if we have Millionaires on here with the Heart to help they should come up and help People ,In a Situation like this You read both true and untrue stories .Let us just Help .whoever cooks up fake story is left to Him but on a serious note there are some people that may not have Kobo on them unless the go out .Oya Help.us oooo.Some might not want Other members to know there Financial Status as a well to do person so.as to avoid persitent request even after the Lockdown ,I think such Person can sign up with a new Id .Let a soul.ooo with money to buy Food Only ,Na Food matter Now Abeg
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by Optimistdude: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Oya o

This Hunger bad o
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by ojun50(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2020
We are coming and also working on somtin.....after d lockdown
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by Cypher19(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2020
ojun50:
owk
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by seankafor(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2020
The thing is that social media flatters to deceive.

Everyone claiming what they ain't..
You may even come to know that some who even have enough for them will still be claiming they ve got nothing..

It's a dog eat dog world out here honestly
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by asthmacoughend(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2020
ojun50:
Haaa ! After Lockdown Ke .Once the Lockdown is over Many would go out to work and have what to eat now ,Lockdown periods keeps people indoor , There wouldn't be need to be asking for help for something to buy food if there is no Lockdown now .Na Waooo which one be after Lockdown now .Lockdown down is on ,No.movements no work.Abeg people with heart to help reach out to ask people for account number oooo .Make man drop abeg
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by asthmacoughend(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2020
seankafor:
The thing is that social media flatters to deceive.

Everyone claiming what they ain't..
You may even come to know that some who even have enough for them will still be claiming they ve got nothing..

It's a dog eat dog world out here honestly
You are right ,Such was already stated in the thread,A Begger comes to you in Rag pretending not to have in Rag ,You give with clear mind ,knowing fully well that a giver never Lacks ,you are giving not because you have verified who exactly the Begger is you are given because it's good to give that is all whether the Begger is sincere or not is none of your business ,The Almighty who sees your heart Blesses you more .That is the truth .So whoever want to bless others OYA no more Excuses Bless .Infact this a Golden Opportunity to Bless Others .Na food Matter be this .No be shoe, Shirt etc .As I type there are Widows,Jobless,Students ,Couple with Kids etc with no single Kobo and food.Thatbis the Reality ,No sentiments oooo
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by Darato: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Uncle Seun and Lalasticlala please take this to the front page let all the millionaires on Nairaland come to our rescue. Hunger kills oh!
See my signature
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2020
asthmacoughend:
The Lockdown is bitting harder on some of us ,People need just to eat with there Families if some of our Millionaires and Billionaires are not aware of this forum ,Where are the Millionaires on Nairaland now to at least extend Hand of help of money to buy foodstuffs ,Asking how will they know who truly need stipends to buy food stuffs is not the question here as some might ask that ,Account Number sent will not show it ,A simple.search on Social Medias with name may not bring it out as there are some who live fake life .I think.if we have Millionaires on here with the Heart to help they should come up and help People ,In a Situation like this You read both true and untrue stories .Let us just Help .whoever cooks up fake story is left to Him but on a serious note there are some people that may not have Kobo on them unless the go out .Oya Help.us oooo.Some might not want Other members to know there Financial Status as a well to do person so.as to avoid persitent request even after the Lockdown ,I think such Person can sign up with a new Id .Let a soul.ooo with money to buy Food Only ,Na Food matter Now Abeg
. You said it all.Its really trying times for some of Us. I believe we are not equal some can still Bless others .E- Money do this even before Lockdown ,I heard Dbanj also gave some people too ,If one person can just bless at least 10 to 20 people to buy food na something ,Abeg Anyone make.i drop my details oooo.Hunger wan kill man with kids and wife for house oooo
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by oziamaka: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
*takes front seat*
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by bolanto24(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Abeg we need all the help we can get at this trying time. Please help if you can.
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by DanZenithh(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Someone should pls wire me something, am starved

0030945875 Gtb
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
They should show some love to us abag...
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by Fidelismaria: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
No comment
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Someone should just Help . 2178894214, Zenith Bank .Sincere And Honest desire for something to buy just only food stuffs for me and the family .Hunger is really serious ...Have something I do but can't go out to work .Kids are here with wife .
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by ceeceeuwa: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
I can bear the hunger for sometime, but I have aged parents who can't. If you are touched by my plight please help me with something for them.
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by Techcornerng(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdZzWwp3c7k

5G network - wey be di big brother to 4G - fit get hand for di Covid-19 palava wey dey worry almost every kontri for di world now?

Dis na di kweshion wey some dey ask and wey odas believe say dem get answers to.

Wait o! Wetin be 5G? Dis na everytin you need to know
BCG vaccine fit work against Covid-19?
For UK, some pipo don burn telecom masts for Birmingham on Thursday and Merseyside on Friday.

Na dis make UK goment on Friday, 3 April tok comot reply say true-true di rumour don enta di kontri but say evidence no dey say 5G network fit cause Covid-19.

Even for Africa, di mata don make pipo worry well-well: From South Africa, to Kenya to Nigeria. Social media full for how dia goments need to stop 5G becos e dey bad for pipo health.

Some Nigerian politicians sef don ask di federal goment to block 5G not to enta di kontri.

And when one popular religious leader put mouth for di mata, di rumour come tie wrapper.

E say no be just for coronavirus, but say 5G na part of how some underground powers for di world want take control all human being.

No license to operate 5G inside Nigeria, di federal goment tok on Saturday 4 April.

5G Network dey Coronavirus?
While we no sabi anytin about underground powers, we know say di global joinbodi for health, WHO, don already tok if 5G dey cause coronavirus, and di answer na 'No'.

WHO - di World Health Organisation say dem don dey do research come tey tey - becos no be today dis kain rumour don comot, as pipo carry am during 4G introduction - and wetin dem see be say di radiation from 5G no reach to cause illness.

Di Nigeria Communications Commission don already tok, as far back as 2012 say telecom networks dem no fit cause human being to carry sickness, and say even base stations (mast) dey safe to live near if dem build am correctly .

E dey important to realise say no be today pipo don dey fear say mobile phone network fit cause health wahala, from di time wen 3G comot, to 4G and now 5G.

Find out di last place for dis world wia coronavirus go reach
Nigeria don get 210 cases of Covid-19 outbreak plus two new deaths
And until goments across di world tanda gidigba to put policy down wey go discourage spreading of di rumour - like di fine wey UK goment wan sama any station wey allow 5G coronavirus conspiracy theory - e be like say dis kain rumours go dey comot everytime.

Currently, no drugs dey wey fit cha cha prevent di coronavirus alias COVID-19, and even sef no vaccine. As di virus don waka across di world touch pass one million pipo, scientists dey work at breakneck speed to identify ways to slow or stop di disease.

Nigeria goment rubbish di 5G network vs Covid-19 tok
Nigeria minister of communication and digital economy Isa Ali Pantami don rubbish toks wey claim say 5G mobile technology fit cause coronavirus.

For statement wey di ministry release online Saturday evening, di minister confam say no license don dey issued to any operation for di use of di technology in Nigeria.

Oga Pantami say im department dey wait for report of one three-month study wey dem do for November ontop dis 5G mata.

Im say "our desire for technological progress no go dey at di expense of di health and welfare of our citizens".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdZzWwp3c7k

Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
I sincerely need help. iam out of food stuffs.any amount will b great..0176936184 gtb.thanks alot.
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by Norabay(f): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Covid 19 Food Relief: Where Are The Millionaires On Nairaland Now by Mistura02: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
o

(1) (Reply)

Two Governors Test Positive For Coronavirus / Governor Abiodun Relaxes Total Lock Down In Ogun State / COVID-19 STAY SAFE: Waoo See This Nigerian Police Force Career Kids With Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.