Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1859 Views)

Father's Day: Good Samaritan Buys Homeless Man Food and Dashes Him His Clothes / I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One / A Facebook User Pleaded For Help And A Good Samaritan Heeded To Her Plea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Why not you give him the help? Afterall na your shoulder pad high pass undecided
I unfortunately don't mingle with cowards who resort to begging instead of fighting back. I help those who want to really help themselves. I'm also fighting to survive.
Re: ... by SweetCunt97(f): 4:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Moralgladiator:
I unfortunately don't mingle with cowards who resort to begging instead of fighting back. I help those who want to really help themselves. I'm also fighting to survive.
Ain't we all fighting to survive? But still lose the fight at the very end. There's something called empathy, Nigeria ain't like d west where things are systematic and orderly. Belive you me, some people are genuinely starving.
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ain't we all fighting to survive? But still lose the fight at the very end. There's something called empathy, Nigeria ain't like d west where things are systematic and orderly. Belive you me, some people are genuinely starving.
Yes I know some people are genuinely starving but there's much anyone can do. If I told you I actually gave out an Android phone two weeks ago because I saw the limitations the person I gave it to was facing. As I write all these funds which I kept to last me for more than a month has been almost depleted due to cousins and support to people around. I won't deplete myself helping others no more... everyone should hustle.
Re: ... by SweetCunt97(f): 5:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Yes I know some people are genuinely starving but there's much anyone can do. If I told you I actually gave out an Android phone two weeks ago because I saw the limitations the person I gave it to was facing. As I write all these funds which I kept to last me for more than a month has been almost depleted due to cousins and support to people around. I won't deplete myself helping others no more... everyone should hustle.
I hear ya. Cheers
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I hear ya. Cheers
cheers to you too.
Re: ... by dedons: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: ... by Bliss955(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Abeg someone/Any1 Should help me with a thousand Naira so I can b able to Withdraw the last #1000 in my Account. 0116430352 Union bank. dey no allow me without my last 1000naira and it ll go a long way at dis point in time. Thanks.
Re: ... by dedons: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Blocked Again / Chef For Hire / See What I Did After Sex That Made Her Ran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.