Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

My Transcript Is Poor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Transcript Is Poor (393 Views)

University Of Ibadan Is Delaying My Transcript Request. / Can My Age In My Transcript Be Changed / How Do I Get My Transcript From OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Transcript Is Poor by sahito(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
I want to apply for masters degree in USA but I graduated with third class and I will need to send my school transcript to them for processing of the admission.
I don't know if I can get the admission with my low grade qualification whereby I would still need to spend some other money on the processing fee.
Pls your kind advice is needed.
Re: My Transcript Is Poor by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
sahito:
I want to apply for masters degree in USA but I graduated with third class and I will need to send my school transcript to them for processing of the admission.
I don't know if I can get the admission with my low grade qualification whereby I would still need to spend some other money on the processing fee.
Contact the school you are interested in applying for the Masters degree. There should be a way around it.
Re: My Transcript Is Poor by OluwasureGig: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
sahito:
I would also love to apply for masters and study in either America or Canada but I don't know the protocols and how much it would cost. is there a way you can help me sir

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech To Commence Online Lectures From May 25, 2020 / Five (5) Effect Of Street Hawking Among Teenage Girls / STEM Degrees Are The Most Sought After In The World; See If You Have One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.