Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Job Opportunity In Upwork Platform. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Job Opportunity In Upwork Platform. (654 Views)

Job Opportunity In Portugal If You Have These Skills. / Guys Upwork Has Not Been On Side. No Job Since.... / Interesting Job Opportunity In About 10 States Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity In Upwork Platform. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Digital skills is one of the skill that can fetch you money on daily basis,

Don't tell me that you don't have any digital skill because you do or even if you don't you can go and learn one now because it is one of the easiest way and fastest way that you can use and start making money instantly into your local bank account
Some of the digital skills include writing ,web design,graphics design,etc.if you are an expert in writing it is the time for you to use it and start earning on daily or weekly basis.

As a web designer there are a lot of people out there looking for a professional web designer that they will give contract to design their business web site.And they are ready to pay you for that.

Are you good in designing professional logo , flyer, business card, e.t.c. they are a lot of people also who needs an expert in designing to design their business logo for them So as a graduate or undergraduate you don't have any reason to be broke if you have any of these digital skills, or like I said earlier, even if you don't have any of these skills you go and learn.

All you need to do is to sign up with a site called UPWORK.COM,
Have heard about Upwork before?
Upwork is a global freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely.

You can start working there as a full time or part time freelancer depending on your schedule, you can be working as freelancer on UPWORK and also have enough time for your offline business. And get paid to your account.

Clients are posting their projects every minute at any time of the day, but remember all this contract is for only those who have digital skills, I think this an opportunity for you as an expert to start making extra money for yourself.

Upwork gets not less than 10,000 new sign up everyday,
As the site grows more popular, they’re also becoming more selective with who can apply for jobs. And now many people are having a hard time getting their profile approved.

Maybe you are having the same problem, or you have been rejected more than five to ten times by Upwork? I know this can be frustrating.

So if you want to sign up with UPWORK but you don't know how the platform works or that you have been rejected many times by Upwork, don't worry just contact me on WhatsApp, because I don't want this post to be too lengthy

And I will tell you everything you need to know about the platform and how it works.
WhatsApp number 08135303347.

Re: Job Opportunity In Upwork Platform. by njnbwrai: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hey Assam to know Latest Jobs, in Assam, Guwahati and North East India please visit: https://resultsinassam.in

(1) (Reply)

How To Write For Loop & If Logic Statements Inside React JSX / Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! / Register For Professional Certificate In Business Intelligence @MSBM U.K (online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.