Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK (1667 Views)

Get 50GB MTN Data Hack For 5K / Letter To Mtn: 128gb MTN Data Hack, MTN Should Not Cry. / Sterling Bank Unveils Auto Loan Scheme For Smes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
AUTO BOOK HACK/PAY
If you have a laptop and ready to work long hours.
To Hack books from YouTube, google etc and sell in Amazon, ibookstore, etc

AUTO BOOK PAY.
I started my Freelancing journey late 2017. I freelance on Fiverr, Upwork and peopleper hour. On a bid to diverse my stream of income. I bumped into AUTO BOOK PAY in 2018.

AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK is using tools to hack book from YouTube, google, blogs etc Edit them and sell in Amazon, Google plays, iBookstore and over 15 other online book stores. This is NOT a get rich quick scheme so be ready to work your ass off.

If you spend less time with your girlfriend/boyfriend you can complete 2-3 books a day and publish them. The price per book Ranges from $5 to $10. So imagine if you publish at least 5 Books in a week in over 10 websites and make about 10 sales in a week. You can do the mathematics.

I can remember those days I used to put Gen on from morning till night. All my neighbours believed I was a yahoo boy lol.. But the truth is that no yahoo boy can put on the Gen the way freelancers do. The least $10 we make, we work very hard for it.

To cut the whole story short, I will not teach you AUTO BOOK PAY for free. Back in 2018 I paid 50k for the Training. It didn't really mean much to me then because I make money every week. I later learnt that people PAID as much as 100k back in 2015 wow!
The funny advantage of online hustle is that you or anyone making money online does not prevent/ reduce my own income. I have been working on the low since 2018 . Even if I don't teach you, Many people from different part of the world join Daily.
Well, the lowest price my conscience could allow me to release the training videos, tools and guild to you is #5000 (Five thousand Naria). If you start making sales you can take care of my Daily Heineken Lol.

Leave your remark/questions on the comment session. Or contact me

08061227403 Call/WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 8:53pm On May 06, 2020
Great!!

Good news are coming in!!

Good luck to the new team!!
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 3:46pm On May 23, 2020
Weekend is Here Again!!

We keep moving !!
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2020
Yes, you don't need to do any writing at all.

You only edit and publish.
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by timitayo77: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2020
SUGARCyprian247:
Yes, you don't need to do any writing at all.

You only edit and publish.
How do we edit and publish?
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2020
timitayo77:

How do we edit and publish?

Yes For instance with You tube, you convert to text and edit (I.e removing unwanted sentences and correction of Wrong Grammars )

With Expired Domain method, editing sentence structures.

Etc.

You can message me for more questions if you have any.

Thanks
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Welcome To July!

Today's 06 July...You will have enough time to compete for the 20 books for 20 days challenge.
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2020
Another Monday!!

We move
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by Iny3(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
I'm interested.. How do I contact you? You can message me on 08100326056

1 Like

Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by maidaboi(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
interested 08111661040 whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Last week Of July!!

We keeping Move
Godspeed
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Monday with right mindset..

We can make 7 seven books this week.

Yes, and we will ..
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2020
I love Monday..

Good luck on hustle...

Keep writing
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Morning NL..
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2020
Last MONDAY of August..

We hope for a fruitful Sept.

Be serious with hustle o!!
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Last Monday Of Sept..

.Godspeed!!
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Monday o..

Keep the legit hustle up.

# ENDSARs
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2020
ABPm.. Cruising!!!

Join Nov Team!!..

Let's get this done
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Welcome To December!!

ABPm.. We try again this final month of the year.

God help us
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by funsho75(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
SUGARCyprian247:

AUTO BOOK HACK/PAY

AUTO BOOK PAY.
I started my Freelancing journey late 2017. I freelance on Fiverr, Upwork and peopleper hour. On a bid to diverse my stream of income. I bumped into AUTO BOOK PAY in 2018.

AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK is using tools to hack book from YouTube, google, blogs etc Edit them and sell in Amazon, Google plays, iBookstore and over 15 other online book stores. This is NOT a get rich quick scheme so be ready to work your ass off.

If you spend less time with your girlfriend/boyfriend you can complete 2-3 books a day and publish them. The price per book Ranges from $5 to $10. So imagine if you publish at least 5 Books in a week in over 10 websites and make about 10 sales in a week. You can do the mathematics.

I can remember those days I used to put Gen on from morning till night. All my neighbours believed I was a yahoo boy lol.. But the truth is that no yahoo boy can put on the Gen the way freelancers do. The least $10 we make, we work very hard for it.

To cut the whole story short, I will not teach you AUTO BOOK PAY for free. Back in 2018 I paid 50k for the Training. It didn't really mean much to me then because I make money every week. I later learnt that people PAID as much as 100k back in 2015 wow!
The funny advantage of online hustle is that you or anyone making money online does not prevent/ reduce my own income. I have been working on the low since 2018 . Even if I don't teach you, Many people from different part of the world join Daily.
Well, the lowest price my conscience could allow me to release the training videos, tools and guild to you is #5000 (Five thousand Naria). If you start making sales you can take care of my Daily Heineken Lol.

I get 1k
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
5000NGN.. Sir

Thanks for replying.. You are the real MVP
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
September Team on the grind , Get ABPm today!!
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SLOVFO(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2021
SUGARCyprian247:

AUTO BOOK HACK/PAY

AUTO BOOK PAY.

The hacking aspect of this product is what makes me hesitant . How legal is this business you are promoting? I won't want to plagiarize or steal someone's work and sell it for profit.
Re: Make Money Learning AUTO BOOK PAY/HACK by SUGARCyprian247: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2021
Smiles, hacking in this context, Doesn't mean Stealing.
It's completely legal and Plagiarism free.

(1) (Reply)

Cooperate Wears For Men, Chinos And Jeans At Affordable Price. / Training! Training!! Training!!! / I Want To Learn Tailoring Badly!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.