Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,093 members, 7,919,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:11 AM

How You Can Make Money During This Lock Down - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How You Can Make Money During This Lock Down (717 Views)

Cheapest Data Plans You Can Do This Coronavirus Lock Down Period / Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? / Hotel Door Lock - Secure Your Hotel Rooms With Modern Rf Card Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Money During This Lock Down by Opportunity4u(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
How genuine is Lpvforum?

You may be wondering, is this another scam? No, It's not at all... But unfortunately, the only way to prove that is to show you evidence, so I would like you to check the pictures below and see testimonies of members yourself.

Lpvforum is a noble idea created to fight poverty by converting your time, data and activities online to a meaningful venture. We have successfully proved that we keep to our promise over-time. We make bold to say that we have employed and weekly paid many Nigerians more than some state governments.

We believe that since it costs money to be online (data, time, energy and phone/laptop), you should also be making Money while online!
Continue reading the main thing is still ahead meanwhile, a shortcut is to join me here https:///3aNtuKN

PREMIUM PLAN

This is an affordable Plan with mind-blowing earnings.
When you are a PREMIUM member, you will Earn:
(A) N100 - For each sponsored post you share on Facebook.
(B) N4 - Comment bonus per post on the homepage.
(C) N50 - Daily login bonus.
(D) N1,000 - Referral bonus for every new person you refer to LPVFORUM that Upgrades.
(E) N100 For each promotional Video, you make about lpvforum
(F) N20 For each original blog post, you write(UNLIMITED)

WHY SHOULD I UPGRADE TO GOLD?

� Gold has cash out preference (means there withdraws are considered first)

� Gold can post on the site (#20 -#1000) for post .... 10 post * #20 * 30days = #6000

� Gold daily login is #100 * 30 = #3000

� comment is #6 * 50 post x 30 days = #9000

� share of viral post #150 * 4 times * 4 weeks = #1800

When u refer someone u get 1k on premium but when your referral upgrades u get 2k instantly without even doing anything. I call this soft money

Total = #21800

With an average of #10000
Just activity earning if you are not too active on the site.

To upgrade to gold is #3000... So many people have upgraded already and are earning faster.

The registration process is simple. If you are interested to know more join me through this link
https:///3aNtuKN

For self registration do the following

1. Click this link https:///2yH0y9f
2. fill up the information and leave your country as United State
3. Click on coupon code, click buy now to see list of coupon code vendors. Chat up anyone of them on WhatsApp to buy coupon code 1500 for premium member, 3000 for gold member
4. Type in the coupon code and click register,,, BOOM you are in!
5. If its stressful for you click the link above and i will register you.

Very simple and straight forward and you start making money

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Send Your Personal Documents Through Postage Boxes? / Iphone 6 Needed / Retrieve Data From Bad Hard Drives/usb Drives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.