Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation (4953 Views)

Extend Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Rail Line To Chad, President Deby Tells Buhari / Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by socialmediaman: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by abdulskulboy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
He should be killed even if he surrender.
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
Nawa o

Am suprised
That chad that is smaller than my village

Nah.....
Unless you're referring to their army...
Chad's landmass is large

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by snowball11(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
But where is that good for nothing suya seller who knows nothing but to write on every thread "our rotten daddy!" grin
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by JAMO84: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
huptin:
It will be a disgrace of monumental proportions to Nigeria if Chad eventually suceed in killing Shkau, after he has successfully terrorized Nigerians for 10 years!
If he is hiding in their country, it's their duty to kill him. We'd be glad if they do. Chad and Niger are some of the reasons why we still have Boko haram. If Shekau hadn't kill 92 Chadian soldiers, Deby wouldn't lift a finger against BH, despite having their bases in his territory!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by ZooOga: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
was chad shielding this menace within it's borders all this time or did dem just learn of his location?
anyway, forget all dis silly surrender talk, go handle the business once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by ZooOga: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
JAMO84:
If he is hiding in their country, it's their duty to kill him. We'd be glad if they do. Chad and Niger are some of the reasons why we still have Boko haram. If Shekau hadn't kill 92 Chadian soldiers, Deby wouldn't lift a finger against BH, despite having their bases in his territory!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

clear analysis sir. me now thinks chad and france have been the sponsors of bh all these years. dem never get caught and recently there's been reports of dem getting helicopter support. definitely the fingerprints of a foreign colonial power.

i can't post the youtube link below because the nl ban bot is hungry lately

How France maintains its grip on Africa
352,194 views•Jun 6, 2019

CaspianReport
490K subscribers
A look into the world of Françafrique and the powerful, inseparable synergy France has with its former empire in the African continent.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by eagleu: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
sapientia:
Buhari have never warned shekau or threatened him.

Pls prove me wrong.

Buhari and Brutai will fight Chad if they dare hurt their favorite friend Shekau!

His followers are awaiting 'forgiveness , rehabilitation, and government sponsored overseas" training in any country of their choice, and you are talking about surrender?
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by Marine54(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Olominira:
This is bad news to Buhari and their sympathisr
Even the Yoruba Moslems!
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Idriss Deby and the Chadian Army are bringing the incompetency of Buhari's Government against the fight of Boko Haram, to the forefront.
Buhari, Buratai and Lai Mohammed are the definition of square shapes in round holes. They are NOT just clueless, but their Level of illiteracy, I-dont-Care attitude and deception, can literally make the Devil feel like a Saint.
The Masses are in for a long and unproductive ride, as long as we keep recycling these Power-hungry-demented-clowns.
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by ZooOga: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
breaking update

Shekau to Chad President: we’re coming after you

April 6, 2020 in News, News Update

https://thenationonlineng.net/shekau-to-chad-president-were-coming-after-you/

Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by calabaman(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
opportunes:
Where are Nigerian soldiers?

They are raping women in warri

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by timagentms: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Buhari government is a terrorist in disguise and can never try to kill Shekau, because war on bh is a looming business for the Generals.

According to one *sergeant*
*He said we have two Armies in this country NA and BH, but both armies are commanding by the same Generals*

Click like if you believe Buhari govt is full of terrorist and click share if you still trust him.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
nigerian jtf on voice mail,shame,i dont even know how to hide my face,i saw the video of the attack on twitter i watched it over 15 times,i was in love with the formation,artillery fire from an arrow head formation,nearly 30 missiles were fired from long range and a handful of foot soldiers where there on standby,i was so impressed my moral went, high then i rembered how much i have wanted to be a soldier before our forces became the mug filled of sh!t it is today.one glad thing was that mosad of Israel gave them Intel leading to the offensive.
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by padi94(m): 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Boko Haram is a Northern Elite Scam... an avenue to Enrich themselves

Think about it, they give less arms nd ammunitions to Nigerian soldier, with wrongintelligence to make it sem like theseBoko Haram are more powerful. God will exposse them...they will irelyperish o hey don't confess.
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by Litmus: 1:51am On Apr 07, 2020
90 Chadian soldiers killed, wow!

It’s as if Sheku began to believe in the, 'we are waging Jihad', lies and attacked Idris Derby’s Chad, one of his Bokoharam ‘Sponsors Coalition Members’. undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by Bekool(m): 2:07am On Apr 07, 2020
ugbedeojo1993:
As the onslaught against Boko Haram Terrorists (BHTs) continue, Chad’s President Idriss Deby has warned the sect’s factional leader Abubakar Shekau to surrender or risk being killed inside his Dikoa hideout.
Deby issued the warning in a state address to his countrymen shortly after leading his army in an offensive against the terrorists that left about 100 killed.
According to the President who spoke in French, Shekau has the chance to surrender now or risk being smoked out of his hideout in Dikoa and he would be killed the same way some of his commanders were killed.
Following a seven-hour ambush on Chadian troops by the terrorists that left 92 soldiers dead recently, Deby who said he would not accept defeat launched Operation Wrath of Bomo to avenge the death of his men.
Named after the town where the Chadian soldiers were killed, the operation which commenced on Thursday, saw the president leading his armed forces to battle at Kelkoua bank and Magumeri where they fired rockets and 12.5mm rounds ammunition on the criminals.
The troops were said to have also destroyed several BHTs bunkers, recovered cache of arms and arrested a top BHT commander.
At Magumeri, a local government in the northern Borno State, the Chadian troops were alleged to have set free some Nigerian soldiers held captive by terrorists.
According to reports, the Chadian troops have dealt the terrorists massive blow and have advanced into neighbouring countries with a vow to destroy them completely in few days.
Video footages and pictures of the operation which were shared on social media showed corpses of suspected terrorists littering the floor with hundreds of assorted gun lumped together. It also showed a suspect partly covered in blood alleged to be a top Commander who was arrested while fleeing through one of the bunkers.
Hours after the victories of the Chadian armed forces went viral, Shekau released an audio message where he appealed to his fighters to stand form.
Shekau who spoke in Hausa was translated to have said: “People of Chad, leave us alone, this operation is not approved by the Qur’an. It is not the will of the Prophet Muhammed but if you want to continue, God will help us too because he is bigger than you. To my fighters, take heart. It is I, Abubakar Shekau, your leader.”
Meanwhile, Nigerians on social media have continued to sing the praises of Deby dealing the terrorists massive blows at a time own government was offering them amnesty.
Many likened the Chadian President to late Gaddafi, commending him for leading his men into Nigerian soil to free Nigerian soldiers held hostage by Boko Haram terrorists.

Let the chadian president and his gallant troops just go ahead and kill or capture shekau and collect the US $7m bounty on the head of shekau that money will go a long way to help the chadian economy.
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Buharists claim to be patriots
But this news seem to make them sad
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by EagleNest(m): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2020
But Buhari was granting amnesty to BH instead of punishing them. Perhaps it was a part of his script to grant Northern uprising elements a similar amnesty as Niger Delta militants. But he forgot that you don't use the same stick for cleaning ear to clean eyes.
If Chadian Army succeed to crush BH completely, then Buhari and Nigeria Army should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by saaron(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2020
EagleNest:
But Buhari was granting amnesty to BH instead of punishing them. Perhaps it was a part of his script to grant Northern uprising elements a similar amnesty as Niger Delta militants. But he forgot that you don't use the same stick for cleaning ear to clean eyes.
If Chadian Army succeed to crush BH completely, then Buhari and Nigeria Army should be ashamed of themselves.
Buhari once complained bitterly at the way boko haram terrorist were treated compared to Niger Delta militants. That Niger delta militants are being given money and invited to Aso Villa in planes but boko haram terrorists are being killed with their houses and properties destroyed. How can any sane human being compare Niger delta militants (fighting over environmental degradation and complete neglect of oil producing communities) with terrorist (fighting a religious jihad for total implementation of Sharia across Nigeria via killing and bombing of people) murderers? How many mosques did Niger delta militants bombed? How many muslims school girls did niger delta militants kidnaped and forcedfully converts them to Christianity? None. How many muslims did niger delta militants killed because of their religion? None. Are Niger deltal militants fighting for total implementation of Christian Canon Law all over Nigeria? Capital No! But boko haram did all the above in reverse against Christians and somebody had the guts to compare militants with boko haram terrorist murderers.
That's buhari for you. A defender of boko haram terrorist right from day one. No wonder they (boko haram) choose him as their Negotiator in 2013.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by saaron(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2020
ZooOga:
was chad shielding this menace within it's borders all this time or did dem just learn of his location?
anyway, forget all dis silly surrender talk, go handle the business once and for all.
Chad is a big country by landmass bigger than Nigeria. So it will be fairly easy for terrorist groups like boko haram to find save haven and set up camps withing the country considering the fact that Chad is a poor country with limited resources to patrol their borders.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by ajebuter(f): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2020
saaron:
Elrufai once accused GEJ of sponsoring boko haram because of his frequent visit to Chad for security meetings with Idriss Derby. Now that Chadian forces under command of the same Idriss Derby are decimating boko haram terrorists left right and centre, I wonder what the short devil will say this time around. Is Idriss Derby and GEJ still sponsoring boko haram terrorists by killing them off instead of granting them amnesty like buhari's fulani regime?
Turns out GEJ knew Chad was a strategic partner ideal for regional security cooperation. The same regional cooperation the empty headed terrorist, buhari condemned as shameful when he was desperately campaigning for president.
Lies and propaganda will end this useless regime.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Thesame El Rufai is somewhere battling a force bigger than GEJ and his conspiracy..

May God have mercy on him..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Surrender Or Die, Chad’s President Dares Shekau -the Nation by pedrilo: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2020
We will never forget the day Chadian President, Idris Derby led his men into Nigerian soil to free Nigerian soldiers held hostage by Boko Haram terrorists.
Historians pls take note.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Will Be No Biafra Without South South - Nnamdi Kanu Insists! / Group Accuses Bunkers Of Frustrating Tantita, Army In Fight Against Oil Theft / Abia State University Lecturers Suspend Strike After Four Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.