Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,542 members, 7,929,760 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:59 PM

National Assembly Leadership, Would They Last Long - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Leadership, Would They Last Long (894 Views)

National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC / Three Things We Learnt From The National Assembly Leadership Elections Yesterday / National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Leadership, Would They Last Long by sartorius(m): 6:55am On Jun 06, 2007
David mark and Pat ette are now the presiding officers of the national assembly, something tells me that we are in for some impeachment in the not too long future, what do you think
Re: National Assembly Leadership, Would They Last Long by jenny2007(f): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2007
we always expect that of course but i'm sure that no one is praying for such a farce at such an early stage.
Re: National Assembly Leadership, Would They Last Long by NuhuRibadu: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2007
I pray for it, and let is happens very speedily in the senate because it seems as if the people who never fought for democracy and are benfeciaries of military dictatorship have hijacked the current polity as it stands in Nigeria - David Mark should go and allow a right thinking democrat to come on board

(1) (Reply)

June 12, What's Gonna Happen? / Obj Son Of An Ibo Man / Do You Want Agf To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.