Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,632 members, 7,885,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? (5633 Views)

Model Revealling The Spiritual Cage Of Jehovah, Allah And Other Religious Gods / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by felzokugo(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
This isn't relevant to the topic above. We are talking about the countdown to when Jehovah will be released from the spiritual cage, but you're saying something completely unrelated. Why?
Its related...read between the lines.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2020
felzokugo:
Its related...read between the lines.
Okay

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2020
It is 996 years 1 week and 5 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2020
It is 996 years 1 week and 4 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2020
It is 996 years and 1 week left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2020
It is 996 years and 6 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
It is 996 years and 5 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2020
It is 996 years and 4 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
It is 996 years and 2 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
The world is getting more knowledge day after day

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months and 4 weeks left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months, 3 weeks and 4 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months, 3 weeks and 3 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months, 3 weeks and 2 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months, 3 weeks and 1 day left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months and 3 weeks left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months 2 weeks and 6 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months 2 weeks and 5 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months 2 weeks and 4 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months 2 weeks and 3 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by hakym619(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2020
May Almighty Allah which I call olorun free you before you end in doom. Now is time to reverse and retract your blasphemy. May God help u sir
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by hakym619(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2020
OtemAtum:

It's 995 years 11 months 2 weeks and 3 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day

I guess Yuh have a job?
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by hakym619(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
OtemAtum, give me a response. You are going astray.
You need the help of almighty Allah ( God, eledumare)
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
hakym619:
May Almighty Allah which I call olorun free you before you end in doom. Now is time to reverse and retract your blasphemy. May God help u sir
Allah is not Olorun. Did Allah send Oduduwa to Ile-Ife? Did Allah send Obatala to Ile-Ife? If no, then Allah is not Olorun because Olorun did those things I mentioned above.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
hakym619:
OtemAtum, give me a response. You are going astray.
You need the help of almighty Allah ( God, eledumare)
I am a very conscious part of God Almighty and I cannot go astray. Allah is not God Almighty. He is just a mere being created by God Almighty, same as Jehovah, Moloch, Olorun etc.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:48am On Sep 09, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months 2 weeks and 2 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by hakym619(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am a very conscious part of God Almighty and I cannot go astray. Allah is not God Almighty. He is just a mere being created by God Almighty, same as Jehovah, Moloch, Olorun etc.

Now I know your problem.
Your understanding of grammar is poor !

Let me ask you. Do you know what it means by translating. As in translating a word into another language.

If you don't I'd explain.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2020
hakym619:

Now I know your problem.
Your understanding of grammar is poor !

Let me ask you. Do you know what it means by translating. As in translating a word into another language.

If you don't I'd explain.

I will still ask you same questions as usual, did Olorun send Mohammed to Ile Ife with a chicken and sand inside a snail shell to start the world from there? Did Allah send Oduduwa to the world to start a religion called Islam? If no, then the stories are different. Also can you say that Krishna is Mohammed or Oduduwa? All these stories are different completely, meaning that they are not same people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months 2 weeks and 1 day left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2020
It's 995 years 11 months and 2 weeks left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day by day
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by xproducer: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.” - Matthew 12:35-37

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OtemAtum:
Back in 2016, Jehovah and many of his likes were captured by the gods of science and cast in a spiritual cage. It happened in the spiritual realm back then. Now we have experienced something similar in the physical realm now. We can see how scientific inventions and organisations like hospitals, hand-glove manufacturing organisations, hand sanitizer organisations, face-masks organisations, etc remained open and functional while churches, mosques, shrines, synagogues etc were made to shut down. Similar stuffs like this will still happen in the future and millions of people will leave religion to the act of brain-using.

I have taken it upon myself to give the duration of time Jehovah has spent in his spiritual cage and it's already three years and seven months since he had been confined in his cage. Now I will start giving you the countdown of the days left for him to remain caged. So always check this thread for the number of days left for him to remain in his spiritual cage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? / Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris / What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.