Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,591 members, 7,934,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:06 PM

Closed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed (485 Views)

Why Would God Do This? / Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Closed by Unique9: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
@op, this is a big profanity! don`t do it again.
now the world has gone sensual, but, sensuality is not for God`s people.

1 Like

Re: Closed by OtemAtum: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why do you want to die? If things are tough now, you've got to be tougher to face it. You'll come out of it victorious in the end. Millions of people have faced tough times too and some of them are in a better position now.
Please don't think of death again, rather think of life. Make yourself tougher than your tough situations. Look for fun things to do and make yourself happy. I'd be glad to hear you talk about this present moment in the future with smiles on your face. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
Why do you want to die? If things are tough now, you've got to be tougher to face it. You'll come out of it victorious in the end. Millions of people have faced tough times too and some of them are in a better position now.
Please don't think of death again, rather think of life. Make yourself tougher than your tough situations. Look for fun things to do and make yourself happy. I'd be glad to hear you talk about this present moment in the future with smiles on your face. Cheers.
its not that things are hard oooo. I m just having hard time finding purpose of life. Every man for himself. What is all these struggle for?

Honestly i cant kill myself but let god just take the life.
Re: Closed by OtemAtum: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2020
beardlessdude:
its not that things are hard oooo. I m just having hard time finding purpose of life. Every man for himself. What is all these struggle for?

You're sounding like someone who's losing his religion. If that's the case, then you should know that the purpose of life depends on individuals and not a god. Jehovah, Allah, Mazda, Vishnu and other founders of one religion or the other cannot give you a purpose for your life and they cannot also take your life away. They don't have such power. So you have to give your life a purpose. As for me, the purpose of my existence is to destroy religion and bring an irreligious consciousness into the world, to make known what God Almighty is and what it is not, to ensure the defeat of Jehovah, Allah, Mazda, Moloch and thousands of gods of religion, to make sure humanity use their brains and are science-oriented from birth to death, to depopulate churches, mosques, religious gatherings etc. through enlightenment, to live a life without fear and make others around me lack the attitude of fear. I am also here to make humanity know who created their gods such as Jehovah, Allah, Mazda, Moloch etc and to declare the imprisonment of all the captured gods of religion, to reveal universal histories from billions of years back to our present time and even to future times, to also bring back the SERIOT LANGUAGE which is a language last spoken millions of years back, etc.
Now see a lot of things I'm here to do on earth. You can read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to see what has been done so far.

.https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/92
Re: Closed by MuttleyLaff: 1:57am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
Thank you so much for encouraging the brother. You are not afterall all that really rotten. There are still ounces of compassion, lingering in there, tucked away somewhere in the recesses of your heart

OtemAtum:
You're sounding like someone who's losing his religion. If that's the case, then you should know that the purpose of life depends on individuals [s]and not a god. Jehovah, Allah, Mazda, Vishnu and other founders of one religion or the other cannot give you a purpose for your life and they cannot also take your life away. They don't have such power. So you have to give your life a purpose. As for me, the purpose of my existence is to destroy religion and bring an irreligious consciousness into the world, to make known what God Almighty is and what it is not, to ensure the defeat of Jehovah, Allah, Mazda, Moloch and thousands of gods of religion, to make sure humanity use their brains and are science-oriented from birth to death, to depopulate churches, mosques, religious gatherings etc. through enlightenment, to live a life without fear and make others around me lack the attitude of fear. I am also here to make humanity know who created their gods such as Jehovah, Allah, Mazda, Moloch etc and to declare the imprisonment of all the captured gods of religion, to reveal universal histories from billions of years back to our present time and even to future times, to also bring back the SERIOT LANGUAGE which is a language last spoken millions of years back, etc.
Now see a lot of things I'm here to do on earth. You can read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to see what has been done so far. [/s]

beardlessdude:
its not that things are hard oooo.
I m just having hard time finding purpose of life.
Every man for himself. What is all these struggle for?

"8Oh, that I might have my request,
that God would grant my desire.

9I wish He would crush me.
I wish He would reach out His hand and kill me.

10At least I can take comfort in this:
Despite the pain, I have not denied the words of the Holy One.
11But I don’t have the strength to endure. I have nothing to live for.
12Do I have the strength of a stone? Is my body made of bronze?
13No, I am utterly helpless, without any chance of success
- Job 6:8-13

[img]https://s0/images/TrustGod.jpg[/img]
And in the end, it's not the number of years, in your life, that count;
but it's the number of lives, in your years, you impacted, that count.
Re: Closed by OtemAtum: 2:05am On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Thank you so much for encouraging the brother. You are not afterall all that really rotten. There are still ounces of compassion, lingering in there, tucked away somewhere in the recesses of your heart

[img]https://s0/images/TrustGod.jpg[/img]
And in the end, it's not the number of years, in your life, that count;
but it's the number of lives, in your years, you impacted, that count.

To refer to your fellow human beings as being rotten speaks volume of who you are and the kind of god you are worshipping. Even Jehovah your god cannot dare open his mouth to qualify me, Otem, in such manner. Anyway, you have your freedom of speech. And what even made you think that I'm a bad character? Is it because I have bound your god Jehovah and confine him to a spiritual cage?
Re: Closed by MuttleyLaff: 2:09am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
To refer to your fellow human beings as being rotten speaks volume of who you are and the kind of god you are worshipping. Even Jehovah your god cannot dare open his mouth to qualify me, Otem, in such manner. Anyway, you have your freedom of speech. And what even made you think that I'm a bad character? Is it because I have bound your god Jehovah and confine him to a spiritual cage?
I am quite 10000% sure you went to at least high school and did learn about english grammar and comprehension? Smh.
Re: Closed by OtemAtum: 2:13am On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I am quite 10000% sure you went to at least high school and did learn about english grammar and comprehension? Smh.
You once thought of me as being rotten, but because of the post I made, you soft-pedalled. Isn't that what you confessed? How could you ever conceive in your mind that your fellow human being is rotten, no matter what he does? Smh.
Re: Closed by MuttleyLaff: 2:15am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
You once thought of me as being rotten, but because of the post I made, you soft-pedalled. Isn't that what you confessed? How could you ever conceive in your mind that your fellow human being is rotten, no matter what he does? Smh.
[img]https://s1/images/stirringMuttleylaff.gif[/img]
OK. So? Komanbitmi in my aos for that then.
Re: Closed by OtemAtum: 2:16am On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/stirringMuttleylaff.gif[/img]
OK then. Komanbitmi in my aos.

ayamcomin grin
Re: Closed by MuttleyLaff: 2:19am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
ayamcomin grin
Key is under front door mat angry angry angry
Re: Closed by OtemAtum: 2:21am On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Key is under front door mat angry angry angry
I don't need key to get in. I am the master key to your heart. cheesy
Re: Closed by MuttleyLaff: 2:26am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
I don't need key to get in.
I am the master key to your heart. cheesy
Good luck with that angry angry angry

Fyi, in spite of, the rotten fruits of confusion that are evident in all the garbage you type up, I thanked you so much for encouraging the brother, as I realised that you are not afterall all that really rotten, as evidently, there are still ounces of compassion, lingering in there, tucked away somewhere in the recesses of your heart. What's difficult in that to take as gesture of goodwill and a compliment, hmm?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused / Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead / 'Be God': A New Song For A Time Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.