Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1384059 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:42pm
durubennie:

Thanks but I want to actually confirm if its a screen issue, This is how it displays on the screen. It shows images twice on the screen and the screen isn't responsive

For the not responsiveness.... That is why I would suggest the screen.... A60 doesn't use touchpad...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pelvicky(m): 4:39pm
Good evening house, please what can i do?

my redmi note 12 hotspot keep disconnecting itself whenever i turn it on and connected it with other device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 5:49pm
lilmaydee:

Yes, it is not mine. Just bought it from the owner, and after replacing the dead screen and battery. Then upon restarting, it requested for a pass code. I contacted the owner and she said that she has forgotten the pass code.
Thank you.
you have to reload the phone the but can u provide the iCloud details after?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chukiz(m): 5:50pm
My budget is 169k

Currently 265k computer village or ikotun Lagos. Am available to fix it for u[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.