Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,241 members, 7,928,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1406800 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Viktordayo: 5:16am On Aug 20
Pls is it possible to downgrade android 13 to android 12 on Redmi 10c phone? My phone no longer record calls since d latest update. Are there call recording apps that works with android 13? Thanks, and God bless
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juzec: 7:05am On Aug 20
mcgift:
we sell all major brands of phones screen. call or message us on 0 9 1 3 8 3 5 2 0 3 3 . location SHOP 45 Balogun adesoye complex olisa ijebu ode Ogun state

we deliver nationwide
how much for one plus 7 Pro screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:05am On Aug 20
Baseus POWERBANK AVAILABLE 30,000mah (20w)

✅ Type C input and Output

♨️25w Dual way Fast Charge

❗️Dual inputs and Three Outputs

🔆 Laser Process

⭕️ NTC Temperature Protection

🏷️ N25,500 (5 UNITS up⬆️wards)

🏷️ N28,000 (RETAIL)

📍- LAGOS

Calls // whatsapp ‪08148578730‬

NATIONWIDE DELIVERY VIA GIG LOGISTICS !!

5000 UNITS AVAILABLE

DISTRIBUTORS WANTED NATIONWIDE

1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akseph1: 10:36am On Aug 20
mcgift:
we sell all major brands of phones screen. call or message us on 0 9 1 3 8 3 5 2 0 3 3 . location SHOP 45 Balogun adesoye complex olisa ijebu ode Ogun state

we deliver nationwide
Do you have Huawei mate 20x Screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 7:43am On Aug 21
Starboytwo:
Good day guys. I need to know the current price of iPhone 6s screen and battery

Thank you sirs.
15k for the both.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Benalfa(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21
Please my phone has been experiencing constant self rebooting,at first i noticed high volume sound from the phone prompt this,but recently it just reboot and also decreasing the battery health after rebooting, please what could be the issue.my phone is redmi 10.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emisco1(m): 6:53am
please how much for Samsung s21+ screen replacement

amd any Abuja dealer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 7:58am
Benalfa:
Please my phone has been experiencing constant self rebooting,at first i noticed high volume sound from the phone prompt this,but recently it just reboot and also decreasing the battery health after rebooting, please what could be the issue.my phone is redmi 10.
WhatsApp me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juzec: 8:40am
Anybody with one plus 7pro screen and the price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.