Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,882 members, 7,976,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1431616 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Babalakin(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13
C2Ok:

Okay see what will happen, let’s try and rule out the panel, your phone can be charged wirelessly, try and test it with a wireless charger, if it charges, then we can agree it’s most likely the type c charging port that needs replacement, if the wireless charger doesn’t boost your battery, then we’re looking at the panel
if it's the panel how much would it cost to fix it. In short I'm returning the phone tomorrow as I have 7 days warranty on it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 100FIX1: 6:30pm On Oct 13
We are buying faulty Google pixel phones e.g. bad screen, bad panel, wifi only etc chat or call us immediately if you have.

Call or WhatsApp 08138081735
100FIX2024
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Babalakin(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13
C2Ok:

Okay see what will happen, let’s try and rule out the panel, your phone can be charged wirelessly, try and test it with a wireless charger, if it charges, then we can agree it’s most likely the type c charging port that needs replacement, if the wireless charger doesn’t boost your battery, then we’re looking at the panel
I just tried to use my wife's power bank to charge it wirelessly and it didn't charge. Kek
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FM19addict(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13
Babalakin:
I just tried to use my wife's power bank to charge it wirelessly and it didn't charge. Kek
return it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Babalakin(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14
FM19addict:
return it
done. I got another one. Thank you.🙏
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dahflemzy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14
Samsung Galaxy note 20 ultra 5g screen needed abeg.. even if na OLED LCD dey I go collect am.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Darealrick(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14
Itel p55 brand new not up to 1 month screen just fell and broke.
What can I do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mrviktor(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15
Igemburg:

Small Crack but working perfectly screen available

Boss can u repair a dead mi 10T.

It just went off and refused to come on
I think reballing issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bishopope4: 3:17pm On Oct 15
Pls I am looking for Nokia 5.3 power and volume flex panel..pls anybody that can help with can inbox me...thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bishopope4: 3:20pm On Oct 15
Bishopope4:
Pls I am looking for Nokia 5.3 power and volume flex panel..pls anybody that can help with can inbox me...thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Smartmanager(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15
olundty:

SMD GADGETS PRODUCT AND SERVICES

- Sales of phones and accessories
- Hardware repairs including:
- Screen replacement
- Replacement of mobile device parts (charging port, charging flex, speakers, battery, etc.)
- Panel repair (audio IC, charging IC, display IC, power IC, etc.)
- Replacement of back glass, front glass, and camera glass
- Repair of white screen (iPhone 13 series)
- Any other hardware related issues

Contact via Cell or WhatsApp: +234 803 863 5234
Do you have panel for Galaxy A53 5G?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Smartmanager(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15
Anyone with Galaxy A53 panel for sale?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.