Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,108 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1429082 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by busky101(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
I tried to erase data on my samsung galaxy note, but it keeps showing dis page for more than 4hours now, I have removed and re-inserted the battery countless times, some body please help me out

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mikaj(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls i need ur help bros. Got a new bold 9930 from the states, the carrier is sprint. It is unlocked. I cant seem to surf the web with the phone or use facebook or twitter but i can make calls and text. Pls is there anyway this could be rectified. The error message i get any time i try to browse with any sim is 'browsing over the mobile network is not included as part of ur current service plan. To browse the web, u must use wifi or contact ur service provider to change ur service planz'. Help a bro out pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
PLS,HOW MUCH DOES A DIGITIZER(TOUCHSCREEN) FOR A NOKIA LUMIA 820 COST?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by irukandji89(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2014
Pls kindly help me.

I connected a car charger to my android phone.

I got a message that 'SD card damaded' try to format.

Since then, my phone does not charge unless I switch it off.

When I connect my phone to my computer, USB mode does not show. My phone is not detected as USB device and my drives don't come up.

Pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sky23401: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls house my tecno M3 is not displaying call history most especially miss call number and second sim contact. So ho do I solve the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yomifola(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hello house.. please what can I do to my fone? It's not detecting sim. It's writing sim not detected!
Am using BlackBerry z3.
Glo is d network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by REX106(m): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2014
busky101:
I tried to erase data on my samsung galaxy note, but it keeps showing dis page for more than 4hours now, I have removed and re-inserted the battery countless times, some body please help me out
shey u flashed Cwm on ur device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by busky101(m): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2014
REX106:
shey u flashed Cwm on ur device
no, I erased data on the phone, but the phone is working well now I did it myself by downloading odin and a recovery file. Then I flashed the fone with odin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by REX106(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
busky101:
no, I erased data on the phone, but the phone is working well now I did it myself by downloading odin and a recovery file. Then I flashed the fone with odin
kk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnath: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
TECNO phantom z
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by forelimb: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Can someone assist me for the repair of my TECNO D5.The screen touch is not working.I took it to TECNO carlcare and they said they presently do not have parts for repair.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Any CV engineer here ?

Please hit me on Whatsapp 08090989821 or BBM 7FE6BAC5

Thanks! !!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please i want to do a factory reset/formatting on my rooted tp5,want to know if this will unroot the phone,nd if it does can i still root it back after the reseting?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gbenga787(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Please do I unlock an android phone wwith password, I didn't get the password right and don't want to restore it cus I don't want to lose any thing, any process or method is highly appreciated
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
mikaj:
Pls i need ur help bros. Got a new bold 9930 from the states, the carrier is sprint. It is unlocked. I cant seem to surf the web with the phone or use facebook or twitter but i can make calls and text. Pls is there anyway this could be rectified. The error message i get any time i try to browse with any sim is 'browsing over the mobile network is not included as part of ur current service plan. To browse the web, u must use wifi or contact ur service provider to change ur service planz'. Help a bro out pls.

use mtn or glo bis

no other network will work on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
denkyw:
Please i want to do a factory reset/formatting on my rooted tp5,want to know if this will unroot the phone,nd if it does can i still root it back after the reseting?

it won't unroot it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
ewizard1:
Any CV engineer here ?

Please hit me on Whatsapp 08090989821 or BBM 7FE6BAC5

Thanks! !!

what's cv.
civil u meant?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
yomifola:
Hello house.. please what can I do to my fone? It's not detecting sim. It's writing sim not detected!
Am using BlackBerry z3.
Glo is d network

is this a new development or its how it was when u bought it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
sky23401:
Pls house my tecno M3 is not displaying call history most especially miss call number and second sim contact. So ho do I solve the problem?

download dialer from play store and make it ur default call app

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
DBlackCeazer:
PLS,HOW MUCH DOES A DIGITIZER(TOUCHSCREEN) FOR A NOKIA LUMIA 820 COST?

alibaba and aliexpress will do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
bobo65:

what's cv.
civil u meant?
Computer Village!!! undecided
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
hisholar2:
plz help ooo,hw much is BlackBerry curve 4 casing

1200 or 1500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
2sizzlin:
pls my sony xperia sp lcd and digitizer screen is broken. Pls where can i buy the lcd and digitizer screen for replacement ?

alibaba or aliexpress
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
ewizard1:

Computer Village!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
bobo65:

Call the number - Switched Off!!!
Whats his name and What aspect of Engineer is he?
Hardware or Software..
I need a Software!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
ewizard1:

Hardware or Software..
I need a Software!

he is hardware
for soft ware..go opp affordables and ask ashiru
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
ewizard1:

Hardware or Software..
I need a Software!

he is hardware
for soft ware..go opp affordables and ask for ashiru
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
bobo65:

it won't unroot it
ok let me carry on,tnx for d reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
bobo65:

he is hardware
for soft ware..go opp affordables and ask ashiru
I need a contact to call first. .. to tell him the prob. If assures he can fix it. then I'll visit.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mikaj(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
bobo65:

use mtn or glo bis

no other network will work on it

figured out a way to make it work but i dont ve the resources. Pls i need the MSL CODE for the phone to re-program the cdma with my number.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by spaceboy: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
please gurus in the house I Have a problem with the WiFi of my phone,if I am trying to send a file to another device via xender, it most of the time has problems connecting to the other phone.Today I tried using my sister's laptop to browse it connected but it kept showing me no internet access.What do you think is d cause?I'm hoping it's not hardware related.I use an innjoo i2s white

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1240) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.