Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1375401 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (1225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Thank you very much for this. I almost gave up on d phone. I'm in Ogba, Lagos state.
Below pls find the contact information of our service centers in Lagos: 1. No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria +234 80022752273
2. Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria +234 9036003533
Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2015
melicent:
pls help me my tecno d9 got bricked when installing ifont, i didnt have clock word mod recovery on my phone, i took it to phone engineers but they cant do it pls help me cause am doomed am helpless.
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kelvinnn(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Y is my Asus fone pad7 stubon...it as bn rooted...buh i hv bn tryin to change the imei to dat of bb...no avail
Help*
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xzevian(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2015
*********Help please*********
Am using samsung galaxy tab2 buh there is Ă problem dat just spring up with d phone, whenever am charging d phone it wil b charging but won't rise up more than 1% no matter how many hours. I even try it wil desktop buh still still d same thing. All d gurus in d house, ur candid advice pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by therealesttin(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Xzevian:
*********Help please*********
Am using samsung galaxy tab2 buh there is Ă problem dat just spring up with d phone, whenever am charging d phone it wil b charging but won't rise up more than 1% no matter how many hours. I even try it wil desktop buh still still d same thing. All d gurus in d house, ur candid advice pls

get a new battery. that battery is gone!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obamaweezy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pls someone should come to my aid ooo. My z10 just developed a very strange fault. It don't power on unless it's connected to power source. I have wiped the phone but it didn't resolved the problem. I also tested another battery but it didn't solve the problem . Am running on os 10.2.1. Someone should help me Pls because the phone is just two months old. I reside in suleja, Niger state.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lafencer: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hello peeps. My phone's soft keys (menu and back button) are misbehaving. Coming on
and off. Like there is an invisible hand pressing those soft keys. grin
Once I launch any apps, it disturbs the flow of operating the apps.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Below pls find the contact information of our service centers in Lagos: 1. No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria +234 80022752273
2. Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria +234 9036003533
Thank you!
thanks.
I think you made a mistake in the phone number for opebi address though.

More than 11
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drajjay: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2015
guys the lower part of my screen is unresponsive to touch .i unintentionally slept on it and there's a light crack .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
melicent:
pls help me my tecno d9 got bricked when installing ifont, i didnt have clock word mod recovery on my phone, i took it to phone engineers but they cant do it pls help me cause am doomed am helpless.
Bro, stop spending your cash tracing this calcare guys or uncertified engineers!
What you changed is just a part of the system files in your phone.
All you need do is to back up your corrupted ROM on PC and then, the run st is history.
I Bricked my phone while changing the boot animation and it gave me practical knowledge on how android technology as related to phones are packaged.I fixed my phone myself while I was charged #10,000 by Tecno Calcare!Imagine!
So, download MTK DROID TOOL, PDANET AND SP FLASH TOOL.
back up the corrupted ROM and I will upload the font system app to you which you will use to run place the corrupted one in your phone's backup and then flash back to the phone.That's all.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
drajjay:
guys the lower part of my screen is unresponsive to touch .i unintentionally slept on it and there's a light crack .
Replacing the touch pad should be your next line of action.Or try changing the orientation if the screen and download HOME BUTTON app from Google play.Move it to the good side of your screen after installing and the problem might be half-solved.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
obamaweezy:
Pls someone should come to my aid ooo. My z10 just developed a very strange fault. It don't power on unless it's connected to power source. I have wiped the phone but it didn't resolved the problem. I also tested another battery but it didn't solve the problem . Am running on os 10.2.1. Someone should help me Pls because the phone is just two months old. I reside in suleja, Niger state.
The battery connector might be the source of the unwarranted hiccup! Try changing it bro.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drajjay: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Samtobh:

Replacing the touch pad should be your next line of action.Or try changing the orientation if the screen and download HOME BUTTON app from Google play.Move it to the good side of your screen after installing and the problem might be half-solved.
i can't access anything d phone is locked anything.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kenny1795(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please i need a phone engineer who is an expert in blackberry phones in owerri/aba. Pls quote ds post if u are
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kenny1795(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is it possible to flash a bb without its usb port?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aliyug79: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1300 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eyispecial(f): 12:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Please I need your help, my nokia Asha 305 is not booting completely it usually stop after setting the time. What can I do correct this problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by quil36(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Get Etisalat 1GB data as low as N1100 with 30 days validity.

This is not a cheat as we purchased bulk data and resell by sharing. This data can be used on any kind of device, eg, iOS, andriod,windows, Wi-Fi, modems etc.

We equally have other data plans such as:

500 mb – N600
750 mb – N900
1gb - N1100
2gb - N2000

Interested buyers can contact us on:

Call/whatsapp : 09092684000
BBM : 531DC172
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinola1384(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2015
pls Guru in the house I need ur help. how much will it cost me to unlocked blackberry Q10 am about to get locked Q10.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enaeni(f): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hello gurus in d ous pls my bold5 jus wunt come on I changed d battery it still wunt come on how do I fix it. Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MoodysMood: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi, we won't suggest you to root your phone, since it cause damage and file-loss. If your phone has any problem, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to help you! Thank you!

Thanks for your care. I've already rooted it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wood4u2envy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

please what do I do to create storage space in my internal storage.... some apps just can't be moved, what do I do please ¿

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Aminzy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]I'm using tecno H3
but I discovered that whenever I used up d
battery to less than 40% b4 going to
bed,whenever I wake up,d battery would have
increased it self to sumtin like 70,80 or 90%
even 100% ,please anybody to help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3face(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
plz guyz,i know dis is not d trend for what am about to ask.My friend bought dis new phantom z phone and i try to update it .After downloading it.I applied d update,but to my surprise d phone did not come up again.Im asking if anybody has experienced dis kind of problem before.plz o need help ooo.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Windrunner: 3:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Cubot X9:Closed Loop Motor,Lock Your Aim.With ultra speed auto-focus function.
- See more at: http://www.cubot-x9.com/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gambus007(m): 6:21am On Jan 23, 2015
please help me with my lg D410.its behaving funny.the problem starts whenever water or sweat touches the screen,it will not slide up or down.but now without water or sweat on the screen it doesnot slide up and down,i have to slide up or down ser'val time before it will move a little.tipping is responding faster than sliding.i dont know if is software or hardware problem.its just 6month ago.if i take it back to LG,they with waste my time.whats the solution pls?thank you.that the best can explain the problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2015
3face:
plz guyz,i know dis is not d trend for what am about to ask.My friend bought dis new phantom z phone and i try to update it .After downloading it.I applied d update,but to my surprise d phone did not come up again.Im asking if anybody has experienced dis kind of problem before.plz o need help ooo.
Do a factory reset ASAP!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PeterNdukwe(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Please eh. If your phones maximum memory card support is 16GB and you put 32GB, what will happen? Will it work for sometime before stopping?

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (1225) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.