Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,919 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1382799 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eemjay17(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have got an S4 for sale. Neat and work fine with Wi-Fi,it stop connection to GSM service after upgrading to lollipop 080(whatzapp).
Bowale007:
I need S4 screen white. It should be neat without scratch and perfectly Ok. WhatsApp 08023721668

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemi(m): 7:02am On Sep 21, 2015
hi, please i just rooted my phone with king root n one chinese app dat came with it is stock to my status bar. is it safe to uninstall it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2015
mindtricks:

Will really appreciate if there is a number I can reach you with. Saw your PM.

Will respond and see what happens.

Thanks for the concern. Sad my initial zeal about your devices has since dwindled due to sad experience.

Do appreciate.
Hello Mindtricks, we had read and responsed you on PM, please have a check. We are looking forward to your feedback. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Mattin:

Hi, my camera and touch light on Tecno P9 is not working at all. I have done factory reset but the problem persist. What can I do? I reside in Ibadan. How much will I be charged if I take it to Carlcare service?
Hi Mattin, as for the problem you mentioned, we suggest you take your phone, together with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center. Our technicians there will try to help you with the proplem. As for the cost you need to counsel with our service center directly, our colleagues there will help you check it. Below please find contact information of our service center in Ibandan. Thank you!
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mercykayy(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Mindtricks, we had read and responsed you on PM, please have a check. We are looking forward to your feedback. Thank you!
Mercykayy:
Hi Techs, i successful rooted my samsung galaxy note 10.1 gt-n8000 and also changed the imei to that of my bricked bold 5 using "xposed installer and imei changer" . dialing *#06# shows it has changed. when i inserted my glo sim inside, the welcome msg i got was "welcome, your samsung note gt-n8000 can receive the internet configuration ......" i ignored that and changed my access point to "blackberry.net" but its not connecting. pls help a brother. thanks in advances.
Carlcaresophia:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Rexphobia:
I need Samsung Note 2 screen (Original please). The last one I purchased was merely glass and it shattered the first time it fell on the floor.

I reside in Lasgidi.

Kindly contact me via PM.

When do you need the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
princemi:
hi, please i just rooted my phone with king root n one chinese app dat came with it is stock to my status bar. is it safe to uninstall it?
Most likely, yes.
If you're not sure you can switch your superuser app to something like SuperSU then use its SU binaries and uninstall the Chinese app.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NewSpiritMan: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pls where can I get cover for Sanei N10?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemi(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Karmanaut:

Most likely, yes.
If you're not sure you can switch your superuser app to something like SuperSU then use its SU binaries and uninstall the Chinese app.

tnx, av done dat...am thinking of changing font, pls wats d best font app dat won't brick my fone cos i have no backup
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
princemi:

tnx, av done dat...am thinking of changing font, pls wats d best font app dat won't brick my fone cos i have no backup
What device?
Samsung phones can change fonts without root.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Psylas(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
please I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand my bother sent to me from Malaysia, the phone doesn't show network but it detects sim card, always show 'no network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by strive2learn: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mindtricks: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Just responded. Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks for the prompt response.

I appreciate.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemi(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Karmanaut:
What device? Samsung phones can change fonts without root.
one of those Chinese products
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rexphobia(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2015
ebab:

When do you need the screen

I won't mind if I can get it today. How much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2015
mindtricks:

Just responded. Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks for the prompt response.

I appreciate.
Hi, we had transfered your informtion to our colleagues, and they will contact you ASAP. Please wait with patience. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McISRAEL(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Good morning all!
A friend of mine tried updating the OS of his rooted Gionee m3, since then the phone has refused to work. It usually displays options such as Reboot, Reset, etc. I've tried all the options to no avail. Do you think the phone can still work?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opeyehmmy(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2015
Guys, i checked for d latest update on my Infinix Hot note 16GB by checking in at d System Updates & i saw a new update which i downloaded but during d auto installation process, it stopped when it was almost complete it showed 'ERROR'. & after restarting d phone it was booting to 'RECOVERY' only. After i 'FLASH' d the phone with 'SP TOOLS' & after then, the phone no longer 'SWITCH ON'.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opeyehmmy(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2015
Guys, i checked for d latest update on my Infinix Hot note 16GB by checking in at d System Updates & i saw a new update which i downloaded but during d auto installation process, it stopped when it was almost complete it showed 'ERROR'. & after restarting d phone it was booting to 'RECOVERY' only. After i 'FLASH' d the phone with 'SP TOOLS' & after then, the phone no longer 'SWITCH ON'. HELP ME!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by martz4: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2015
My TechnoR7.....Please my phone keeps installing apps on its own. I have uninstalled them but they keep coming back. Funny thing is my play store has never worked with mobile data but only when I use WiFi. I have also restricted installation of apps from unknown market sourced yet no change. I went ahead to uninstall all my recent download thinking a recent app could be thd problem yet no solution. I have also scanned for viruses and malware yet nothing. Whenever I switch off my phone and turn it back on, it says android is upgrading and then some new apps install again. I use a techno r7. Does anyone have a solution to this? Its driving me crazy. Easy touch, Battery Doctor, Efitirin, Omni Swipe just installed now.*sigh* cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by martz4: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2015
My Techno R7 phone......Please my phone keeps installing apps on its own. I have uninstalled them but they keep coming back. Funny thing is my play store has never worked with mobile data but only when I use WiFi. I have also restricted installation of apps from unknown market sourced yet no change. I went ahead to uninstall all my recent download thinking a recent app could be thd problem yet no solution. I have also scanned for viruses and malware yet nothing. Whenever I switch off my phone and turn it back on, it says android is upgrading and then some new apps install again. I use a techno r7. Does anyone have a solution to this? Its driving me crazy. Easy touch, Battery Doctor, Efitirin, Omni Swipe just installed now.*sigh*also my data & wifi keep turning itself on even when i put it off...pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
princemi:
one of those Chinese products
Try Hi Font. Take a backup in case. I'll not be liable for any damage to your phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mindtricks: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi, we had transfered your informtion to our colleagues, and they will contact you ASAP. Please wait with patience. Thank you!

Thanks, hope you actually read my last mail to you?

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Karmanaut:
Try Hi Font. Take a backup in case. I'll not be liable for any damage to your phone.
how do i go abt d backup?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gracemercy(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
martz4:
My Techno R7 phone......Please my phone keeps installing apps on its own. I have uninstalled them but they keep coming back. Funny thing is my play store has never worked with mobile data but only when I use WiFi. I have also restricted installation of apps from unknown market sourced yet no change. I went ahead to uninstall all my recent download thinking a recent app could be thd problem yet no solution. I have also scanned for viruses and malware yet nothing. Whenever I switch off my phone and turn it back on, it says android is upgrading and then some new apps install again. I use a techno r7. Does anyone have a solution to this? Its driving me crazy. Easy touch, Battery Doctor, Efitirin, Omni Swipe just installed now.*sigh*also my data & wifi keep turning itself on even when i put it off...pls help
, [color=#000099][/color]please this is the same problem I am having with my Techno G9, now it even hanging, true be told it is trusting, plz help, respond to this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lokojay1989(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
My Tecno8H is faulty, all the pre-installed application including Play store, Gmail and browser is not working. Please what's the way out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by idihcoben: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Are We Paying the Smartphones More Attention Than It Deserves? http://penchant.com.ng/this-phone-had-better-cook-my-food/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opeyehmmy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Guys, i checked for d latest update on my Infinix Hot note 16GB by checking in at d System Updates & i saw a new update which i downloaded but during d auto installation process, it stopped when it was almost complete it showed 'ERROR'. & after restarting d phone it was booting to 'RECOVERY' only. After i 'FLASH' the phone with 'SP TOOLS' since then, the phone no longer 'SWITCH ON'.
I jst connected it with d charger nw & its charging. Bt i haven't ON it yet.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Patdedon(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Psylas:
please I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand my bother sent to me from Malaysia, the phone doesn't show network but it detects sim card, always show 'no network

U need to unlock it before it works. Does it ask for unlock code?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Patdedon(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Can anyone help with rooting and flashing ROM for HTC one M8? Sync manager won't detect it and there are malwares on the device that won't let me be (monkey test & time service). Currently on 4.4.2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opeyehmmy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
HELP!!!
Guys, i checked for d latest update on my Infinix Hot note 16GB by checking in at d System Updates & i saw a new update which i downloaded but during d auto installation process, it stopped when it was almost complete it showed 'ERROR'. & after restarting d phone it was booting to 'RECOVERY' only. After i 'FLASH' d the phone with 'SP TOOLS' & after then, the phone no longer 'SWITCH ON'.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smallvill(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
my name is Jasper Oparah if you need to sell your used phone and you need quick cash urgently please contact me i am in Lagos. any type of phone just make sure its working i stay in egbeda so make sure you can come and meet me at the GSM village there. please also send pictures and asking price. Please note this is for those that need quick cash so if you are hoping to sell your phone what you bought it don't bother to contact me for my offer may offend you.

you can add me on was-app

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1228) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.