Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,391 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1382567 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwapelumi305: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
How can i change d os of my tecno phone to samsung
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fashoo2010(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good evening people, pls I need ur help... I bought hot note abt 2weeks ago, I notice it started going off by itself 3days ago. Pls can I do so that it can stop. Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mattin(m): 6:12am On Oct 28, 2015
I have rooted my Tecno p9 but whenever I want to download from playstore it still says 'insufficient storage'
what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Mattin:
I have rooted my Tecno p9 but whenever I want to download from playstore it still says 'insufficient storage'
what do I do?

Simply means you have insufficient storage space... Go to your application settings and Uninstall some apps...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2015
oluwapelumi305:
How can i change d os of my tecno phone to samsung
Tecno what?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2015
Mattin:
what do I do?
sooner or later, the issue with still re-occur. You should partition the SD Card and route your installed apps to the partitioned space using App2SDcard or other applications alike from Play Store. By so doing, which ever apps you install would be installed on your SD card rather than your phone memory.
For detailed instructions and tutorial, see this page: Ways to Improve Android Application Memory
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2015
fashoo2010:
Good evening people, pls I need ur help... I bought hot note abt 2weeks ago, I notice it started going off by itself 3days ago. Pls can I do so that it can stop. Thanks in advance.
What was the last thing you did or noticed on the phone before it started malfunctioning?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwapelumi305: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
saibinc:
Tecno what?
P5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by collinkz: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Please my lenovo A3300 tab is hard bricked, I Ned help, who can unbrick it for me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2015
BlackBerry Z30 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2015
007koolstar:
Please guys..... My infinix zero doesn't load boot menu i.e power button + volume up.....please help me out

And secondly i want to flash a stock ROM on it but don't know how to!!

Hello 007koolstar, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwapelumi305: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
How can i mail my twitter account permanent cos Anytime i wanna look it will ask for password again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FreshGuy2(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guys
can I use any 5mp camera of any android repair or replace my infinix hot camera or should I buy exactly the infinix hot camera, my camera is not clear .. please answer me
Also how much does infinix hot touch pad cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Osaib: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please I need our able engineer's help. I have this Lenovo phone S820 "5.5" with damaged screen. Can anyone help direct me to where I can repair it? I have gone to Slot shops in PH, Uyo and Aba but they don't have the screen. Pls I will appreciate if anyone can help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Osaib: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please I need our able engineer's help. I have this Lenovo phone S820 "5.5" with damaged screen. Can anyone help direct me to where I can repair it? I have gone to Slot shops in PH, Uyo and Aba but they don't have the screen. Pls I will appreciate if anyone can help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pharmb(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
hello engineers i want to buy phone from aliexpress but am confused on which one to choose...what z d difference between Usa and EU version....also the phone i want to buy is Htc one m7 dual sim and there are different models like 801c,,802D,,801s,,801e...gurus pls help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gagzee(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
plesase gurus in the house i need help o, my bold 5 keeps restarting uncontrollable, i have flashed it with bbsak app, but still the problem is stil occuring...PLEASE HELP ME
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pharmb:
hello engineers i want to buy phone from aliexpress but am confused on which one to choose...what z d difference between Usa and EU version....also the phone i want to buy is Htc one m7 dual sim and there are different models like 801c,,802D,,801s,,801e...gurus pls help!!!

Don't buy an original phone from aliexpress

Buy mtk phones like meizu elephone and d rest

Buy ur original phones from eBay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 12:19am On Oct 30, 2015
oluwapelumi305:

P5
I do not know of any Samsung ROM already ported for Tecno P5 but I can sure port one for you but the issue, I don't have Tecno P5 to work with.

If you only wish to see your Tecno P5 in different ways and feel different, you may simply download and flash any other stable custom ROM for it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 12:20am On Oct 30, 2015
collinkz:
Please my lenovo A3300 tab is hard bricked, I Ned help, who can unbrick it for me?
What's its current conditions? Detailed info, please? How it started and its current situation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2015
oluwapelumi305:
How can i mail my twitter account permanent cos Anytime i wanna look it will ask for password again
Can you post a screenshot and do other applications on the phone do the same?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 12:23am On Oct 30, 2015
FreshGuy2:
Guys
can I use any 5mp camera of any android repair or replace my infinix hot camera or should I buy exactly the infinix hot camera, my camera is not clear .. please answer me
Also how much does infinix hot touch pad cost
You need to replace with an exact camera.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 12:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Osaib:
Alaba or Computer Village in Lagos are the most likely places to check.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 12:26am On Oct 30, 2015
gagzee:
plesase gurus in the house i need help o, my bold 5 keeps restarting uncontrollable, i have flashed it with bbsak app, but still the problem is stil occuring...PLEASE HELP ME
Is it 9930 or 9900 and which OS version do you have on it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gagzee(m): 6:11am On Oct 30, 2015
saibinc:

Is it 9930 or 9900 and which OS version do you have on it?
ITS 9900 AND D OS IS 7.1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwapelumi305: 6:11am On Oct 30, 2015
saibinc:

Can you post a screenshot and do other applications on the phone do the same?
I mean *make* *login no only twitter
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwapelumi305: 6:18am On Oct 30, 2015
How can I install nba2k on techno p5+
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by collinkz: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2015
saibinc:

What's its current conditions? Detailed info, please? How it started and its current situation.

It was rooted and I attempted an update since then the tab don't come on again or even boot to recovery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mindtricks: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2015
mindtricks:

Hello Carlcaresophia,

I have been waiting going to 2 weeks now. Your people still have not gotten me and you choose not to reply my posts here.

I need to hear from ASAP to know my next line of action.

For a phone I bought and only ever repaired at Carlcare Opebi office going to about 6 times now, I think I deserve better than this.

Please I need you to respond.

Thank you.

Carlcaresophia:

Hi Mindtricks, sorry for the lateness reply. Our Customer Supervisor will contact you soon. We also sent his contact information to your e-mail. Please check it. You can contact him also. Thank you!

I was at your Opebi Office again yesterday and the Supervisor whom I met, failed to resolve the issue. With the help of the engineer he invited, it was established that re-installing the version of the software (OS) which the phone had before the last repair would help make the phone stable such that issues being experienced should be resolved.

The supervisor was unwilling to help and decided to ignore me claiming the phone has no issues. This was when he found out from the engineers that it will also require the touchpad to be changed to one that would be compatible with the previous stable software version.

The supervisor simply had the engineers re-install to the phone the same software version causing the issues, and he had me go back with the all the issues raised unresolved.

It is ironical that it was the same supervisor that called, and asked me to come, promising that the issue would be fixed, if not that there must be a way.

I will be sending you a detailed mail on this and will be waiting for your response to know what next to do.

Thank you for your time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1228) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.