Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1376426 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fairbloggah: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hi y'all, I live here in Benin city does anyone knows where and how to unlock an icloud locked iPhone? someone should holler at me ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Immality(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
fairbloggah:
Hi y'all, said earlier on last week have this iphone I bought on eBay that's locked to icloud can it be unlocked,tanyalawv@gmail.com someone should holler at me pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Immality(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Big bosses in the house please i need help. I have a bold5 which suddenly develop a problem in the sense that it will be bolting but it will not reach to the end to enable the phone bolt normally. I took it to a friend that repairs phones but he said the charging point is not good and that he is not seeing the phone in his system that he will first change the charging point then flash the phone. He repaired the phone and it started charging but yet he cant see it in his system to enable him flash the phone... Please what else will i DO?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fairbloggah: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
does anyone know to unlock an icloud locked iphone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fairbloggah: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
I can't help but wait till someone holler at me on how to unlock an icloud locked phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fairbloggah: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Godvilla:
Contact me via PM, there're sum info i need to get b4 we can proceed.
u have a number?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by katily2(f): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
pls help my phone screen is operating itself I can't use d phone cos its misbehaving, if I open any application it will just close .pls wat could be d solution to my Innjoo fire help. pls....... thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
sleekyjay:
pls my phone keeps absurdly suggesting I download random apps...
it happens almost regularly and uses whatever app I am on that period as what's suggesting the download..
e.g
I might be on Whatsapp, and a box will pop up telling me Whatsapp is suggesting a new app..

I might be on MX player, and a box will pop up telling me mx player s suggesting a new app..

I already flashed the phone and restored to factory reset, yet problem persists.
any help will be appreciated..
Malware.
Download and install Dr Web from the play store.
Scan for malware.
Uninstall any malware found.
If you can't uninstall any malware because it's a system app then you'll need root access to uninstall it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolabolabo: 7:07am On Nov 08, 2015
saibinc:

That might cost you around 12,000

okay

thank u very much mhan...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Please iPhone 5s can connect to Internet but safari and all Internet related apps are not working. I was advise to reset networking setting I did it it doesn't work. Kindly assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tayomi37(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2015
Karmanaut:

Stock means it's running the firmware that was there when the phone was bought.
Custom means it's running another firmware not from HTC made by a developer(Android is open source so anyone can make a ROM)
Because custom ROMs are made by developers, not OEMs (companies) they're not allowed to ship with Google Services like Play store. So custom ROMs do jot have play store, that's why I asked in the first place.

If the phone is up, go to Settings> About and tell me what's there, so I can see if it's custom or stock. Or just take a screenshot and upload it.

l just got the phone back, checking it l saw : help, network, phone identity,hardware information, software information & legal information. on explaining to my friend he z it's on custom ROM
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ezekielkizzex: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2015
pls o...am using Glo 3GIG on my tecno h7 but cant use the sub to download why
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tayomi37:

l just got the phone back, checking it l saw : help, network, phone identity,hardware information, software information & legal information. on explaining to my friend he z it's on custom ROM
Since it's running a custom ROM, that explains why there's no GAPPs preloaded as custom ROMs are not allowed to ship with GApps (copyright issues)
If you're running a custom ROM already you most likely have a custom recovery and can therefore flash the GAPPs package.
Google for the GAPPs for your version of android, download it, (it's a zip file) then install it via recovery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tayomi37(m): 6:01am On Nov 09, 2015
Karmanaut:

Since it's running a custom ROM, that explains why there's no GAPPs preloaded as custom ROMs are not allowed to ship with GApps (copyright issues)
If you're running a custom ROM already you most likely have a custom recovery and can therefore flash the GAPPs package.
Google for the GAPPs for your version of android, download it, (it's a zip file) then install it via recovery.

thanks, we are able to install 1MOBILE MARKET. from there l got some media app like whatsapp & the likes. My question is how can l change it back to it's original state l mean factory state?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tayomi37(m): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Karmanaut:

thanks, we are able to install 1MOBILE MARKET. from there l got some media app like whatsapp & the likes. My question isl how can l change it back to it's original state l mean factory state? more so the network is not stable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Tayomi37:

thanks, we are able to install 1MOBILE MARKET. from there l got some media app like whatsapp & the likes. My question isl how can l change it back to it's original state l mean factory state? more so the network is not stable
You'll have to flash the stock ROM.
Check your device's XDA forum for details.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oliverejimoke: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2015
pls can someone help me with the procedures to root my itel it 1403+ android smartphone ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purityconfi(f): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2015
I just bought my tecno camon c8 and I rooted it, but when I used root checker to check ,this is what its showing (screenshot below) I want to update my system, should I?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tayomi37(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Karmanaut:
You'll have to flash the stock ROM. Check your device's XDA forum for details.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tayomi37(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
Karmanaut:
thanks l will try & do that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tayomi37(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Karmanaut:
thanks l will try & do that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smart257(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
I can't use app store on my iPhone 4s, created an account but can't attach any payment detail...please can anyone help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Capslock01: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
saibinc:

You can simply visit a store to buy the complete casing. Maybe you don't want to buy complete casing just because of the keypad. I'd that it?

Yes, I don't want complete casing because of keypad. Not only that, the phone engineer said BB9720 casing is 3,500 Naira. That price is not friendly at all.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enfield: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please someone help me.My blackberry Z10 is misbehaving. The battery discharges in minutes even when full and the back cover feels hot.Took it to Slot in my area but was told it's a hardware problem. A knowledgeable person pls advise me quickly. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Can someone help? My Iphone was stolen at work, can someone assist on how I can retrieve to phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
purityconfi:
I just bought my tecno camon c8 and I rooted it, but when I used root checker to check ,this is what its showing (screenshot below) I want to update my system, should I?
If you're building a house and are short on bricks then go ahead.
You can then use your phone as a brick.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mindtricks: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Mindtricks, we had tranfered the information to our colleagues. Thank you!

Hello Carlcaresophia,

You can imagine that since then up till now, your people have not gotten back to me.

No phone call, no text, my mail was not replied.

I have been patient enough with CarlCare.

Can I speak with you directly or what exactly is going on?

Please respond to this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mindtricks: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 running Gnabo rom V6 4.4.2. Rooted with 32GB memory card for sale.
First come first served.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo007(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
mindtricks:

Hello Carlcaresophia,

You can imagine that since then up till now, your people have not gotten back to me.

No phone call, no text, my mail was not replied.

I have been patient enough with CarlCare.

Can I speak with you directly or what exactly is going on?

Please respond to this.
hv experienced this too...bring out d slip you were given there call d number you can find tell themyou wanna confirm if your fone is ready....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frauen(f): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Please can anyone help with my infinix hot note, I've tried making calls all day but no one seems to be able to hear me, but I can hear them clearly. Please help me.... Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olatunji390(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
PLS HELP!!! MY PHONE HAS SOME
PROBLEM WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHAT MAY HAVE BEEN
THE CAUSE.
IF I SNAP PIX WITH THE PHONE, IT END CORRUPT.
UPLOADS PIX ON WHATSAPP IT END FADE AWAY
DOWNLOAD PIX FROM WHATSAPP ALSO FADE AWAY.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION WILL DISPEAR ONES THE
PHONE IS OFF, WHEN U ON IT BACK, U WOULDNT SEE
THE APPLICATION U DOWNLOAD AGAIN.
IF I DOWNLOAD VIDEO, ITS ALSO GET CORRUPT.
SOMETIMES I DOWNLOAD ON PHONE MEMORY STILL
GET SAME PROBLEM AS DOWNLOADING ON MEMORY
CARD.
PLS HELP IF THERE IS ANY POSSIBLE SOLUTION.
THANK U

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1226) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.