Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:55 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1429855 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (1240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 12:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Do you still sell your BB10 because of whatsapp
Think twice, the solution is right here
Just read>>>>>http://www.zamdtek.com/get-whatsapp-on-blackberry-10-that-will-not-expire-december-2106
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Dexcmd:
Please gurus in the house help me o. I bought a 32sdcard today, tested and has no virus. so I was transferring my files from phone to the sd card using ES File explorer.
after I saw some files(pictures, pdf, music, video) and I couldn't see the rest. It kept saying "cannot generate thumbnail" and I already Cut it to the sdcard so it's no more on phone rom.
This pictures, Pdf files, Msword documents are my life I need them back ASAP. cry cry
What should I do? ? Which antivirus can bring it back o ? ?

Make sure u don't delete anything
There is a guy on this platform that recovers files from corrupt sd
It can also be easily done at computer village

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mikeayus(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2016
Good morning engineers and everyone here, pls i need to change the battery of my galaxy tab 3 10.1....i noticed i can only power it on when plugged in to power, but now the battery is flat and wont even charge....
NB....i just changed the charging port and bought a new follow come charger, so there z no doubt the battery is bad and needs to be replaced.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2016
egbinyemi:
Pls I need help with my tecno w4 the phone suddenly went off is not coming up when I charge it the charging indicator is showing but the phone is not coming up. Pls I need your help
Helo egbinyemi, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Chidex2442:
please help me out engineers in the room I'm in my village at Enugu.
my tecno camon c8 developed a charging problem.... it does not charge when it is on. but when I off it, it charges...
I need your help here pals.....
thanks in anticipation...
Hello Chidex2442, we suggest you bring your phone, together with your receeipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to help you with your phone problem. Since we do not have Carlcare Service Center in Enugu now, you can bring your phone to our collecting point there as below. Thank you!
GI Excel Phones, upstaires Ogbete Main Market, Enugu, Nigeria +2348173083609
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2016
iamphill:
My tecno C9 of about two months is acting up. It boots normally showing the booting image but doesnt not display any other thing after that the screen goes blank or goes black and white on me. Please does anybody have an idea what could be wrong with the phone.

Also note the mobile device did not fall
Hello imaphill, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Pr0ton:
My Infinix hot note charges randomly. When I connect it to a power source it brings the charging sign in my battery bar (that stuff like looks like a lightning symbol) then it stays for like 5 seconds and disappears. Then it comes back almost immediately, stays again for like 5 seconds and disappears. It repeats that process. I also notice that during this time the battery percentage does not move. What can be wrong it? How do I solve it? I heard about calibrating, but I'm not sure.
Hello Pr0ton! You can try another original charger or USB cable. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it . If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dexcmd:
Please gurus in the house help me o. I bought a 32sdcard today, tested and has no virus. so I was transferring my files from phone to the sd card using ES File explorer.
after I saw some files(pictures, pdf, music, video) and I couldn't see the rest. It kept saying "cannot generate thumbnail" and I already Cut it to the sdcard so it's no more on phone rom.
This pictures, Pdf files, Msword documents are my life I need them back ASAP. cry cry
What should I do? ? Which antivirus can bring it back o ? ?

it just means the SD Card is Fake... It has nothing to do with Virus... The files you were able to see on the Card after you copied them were the only files the SD Card could take, meaning that's basically the real Capacity of the SD Card ... The remaining files just entered Voice mail ✔

where did you Purchase the sd card from...?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by v3: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hey guys,

How do i root the Partner PS1? Need to flash a custom ROM, preferably CM.

I've tried framaroot, iroot, king root, kingo root and none worked. Any other ideas? Thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by immysage: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hi Guys pls i need infinix hot3 scrap with a working screen, contact me on 07039205931 people from Abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hi Guys, Please how much can I change Itel it1500 screen. I need urgent price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Deshalom:

#4500 at computer village, ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Deshalom:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
v3:
Hey guys,

How do i root the Partner PS1? Need to flash a custom ROM, preferably CM.

I've tried framaroot, iroot, king root, kingo root and none worked. Any other ideas? Thanks!

Use a system to do the rooting
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xone3(f): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
I took my phone to carlcarcare today and I was told it will cost 18k to fix my Techno W3 Phone screen and touch pad. @carlcaresophia I bought this phone for 22k o. Are you indirectly telling me to get a new fone or what. I am seriously angry right now.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thank Bro
Rapsowdee01:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
nani667:

it just means the SD Card is Fake... It has nothing to do with Virus... The files you were able to see on the Card after you copied them were the only files the SD Card could take, meaning that's basically the real Capacity of the SD Card ... The remaining files just entered Voice mail ✔

where did you Purchase the sd card from...?

The thing is I later removed the SD card, inserted it in another phone then I was able to transfer stuffs on it using flashshare. And it open them quite alright. But those other formal files still remains missing with the space on the SD card.

Bought it in a small phone shop at mokola Ib.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by happymama: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Gudday Engineers and evry1,pls wch gud fone can i gt 4 d price of 15k to abt 18k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
happymama:
Gudday Engineers and evry1,pls wch gud fone can i gt 4 d price of 15k to abt 18k

Tecno Y2 ma

It's just #17,000 at slot

http://www.slot.ng/mobile-phones/tecno/tecno-y2 SLOT

https://www.jumia,com,ng/y2-black-tecno-mpg34992.html#product-details JUMIA

Here Are The Specs

Dual SIM,
4" IPS screen,
1.3 GHz DualCore,
1GB RAM,
2MP BACK - 0.3MP FRONT CAMERA,
1800mAh BATTERY,
ANDROID 4.4.2
8GB ROM
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by misterchris(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
I have a Galaxy Grand Prime locked to T-Mobile U.S.A. Please macaulish, dragnet. Other engineers. Who can help me unlock it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
misterchris:
I have a Galaxy Grand Prime locked to T-Mobile U.S.A. Please macaulish, dragnet. Other engineers. Who can help me unlock it?

WHY NOT JUST TAKE IT TO COMPUTER VILLAGE IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by happymama: 4:57am On Dec 16, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Tecno Y2 ma

It's just #17,000 at slot

http://www.slot.ng/mobile-phones/tecno/tecno-y2 SLOT

https://www.jumia,com,ng/y2-black-tecno-mpg34992.html#product-details JUMIA

Here Are The Specs

Dual SIM,
4" IPS screen,
1.3 GHz DualCore,
1GB RAM,
2MP BACK - 0.3MP FRONT CAMERA,
1800mAh BATTERY,
ANDROID 4.4.2
8GB ROM
thanks so much broo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Grundig: 6:47am On Dec 16, 2016
Hello people...

I keep getting ' google play has stopped' error message on the dual sim android Microsoft phone I recently took off someone. I have been unable to update any of the apps as a result of this problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled ...no joy I have disabled all services and settings viasettings...no joy I have done numerous factory resets and hard reboot...still no joy

Guys, what's the problem with the phone and how can it be resolved?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by misterchris(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

WHY NOT JUST TAKE IT TO COMPUTER VILLAGE IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS
Whose shop in computer village?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Xone3:
I took my phone to carlcarcare today and I was told it will cost 18k to fix my Techno W3 Phone screen and touch pad. @carlcaresophia I bought this phone for 22k o. Are you indirectly telling me to get a new fone or what. I am seriously angry right now.
Helo Xone3! Please let us know your IMEI, phone number, work order number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you sent your phone to. So that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the detials. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Grundig:
Hello people...

I keep getting ' google play has stopped' error message on the dual sim android Microsoft phone I recently took off someone. I have been unable to update any of the apps as a result of this problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled ...no joy I have disabled all services and settings viasettings...no joy I have done numerous factory resets and hard reboot...still no joy

Guys, what's the problem with the phone and how can it be resolved?
Have you tried FACTORY RESET.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
misterchris:

Biko embarassed

T-Mobile USA unlock code does not provide any kind of refund
If code doesn't work (With Proof).

Unless . Their is T-Mobile Unloock App on your device. to Process Permanent Unlock. IF NOT

Kindly Enter Computer Village oo. OR chat me up via my signature.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Grundig: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
SimpleBea:

Have you tried FACTORY RESET.
yes I did 3 times. Sane story
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by misterchris(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Macaulish:

Biko embarassed

T-Mobile USA unlock code does not provide any kind of refund
If code doesn't work (With Proof).

Unless . Their is T-Mobile Unloock App on your device. to Process Permanent Unlock. IF NOT

Kindly Enter Computer Village oo. OR chat me up via my signature.

Where in computer village?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jospepper(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello Engineers in the house, my Galaxy tab 3 10.1 screen has broken. How much will it cost to replace it. I m in Makurdi.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Grundig:
yes I did 3 times. Sane story
FLASH.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Grundig: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
SimpleBea:

FLASH.

This was done on wednesday computer village

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (1240) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.