Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,969 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1416935 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (1237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
adexin:
Please help oooooooooo . .......my samsung galaxy tab 4,seems not charging when plug to power source,until the phone is restarted b4 the charging icon comes up again . please what might be the problem
I didn't get you properly, but can you be more elaborate.
Is it when you power it off that the charging icon doesn't show? Or when you power it on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adexin: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
when put off......nd plugged to power source,it on itself. then charging icon wouldn't indicate ......if restarted again the ba3 percentage hacks up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dimex03(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pls how much can i get phantom z screen ??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ballack1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
I bough a phone from a store at shoperite few hours back, can I still go dr and swap it with another fone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by forandy(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2017
Don't understand the battery of my gionee M6. Sometimes, when I switch it off and put it back on, the battery percentage reduces and there are times when it increases as well.

Does the "fast charge" option have a thing on this?
Anyone else facing same?

Please how can the problem be solved?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2017
How long have you been using the phone

forandy:
Don't understand the battery of my gionee M6. Sometimes, when I switch it off and put it back on, the battery percentage reduces and there are times when it increases as well.

Anyone else facing same?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by forandy(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
ebab:
How long have you been using the phone

About 4 months
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
forandy:

Anyone else facing same?

You need to change your battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lonzo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Isiboy:

I have one for 25k

isiboy i need samsung note 4 panel. model N910F and how much can I get it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by consumingfire: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
My phone is about 1 week old l noticed the rear camera pictures are blunt while the front camera is ok, secondly, if l logged into the Internet for about 5 to 10 minutes the phone gets heated around the ear piece and the rear camera sides. What's the problem and how do I fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Change the battery

forandy:

About 4 months
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fredista(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pls help oooooo. My samsung galaxy tab2 fell down,and started discharging. The phone won't charge agn,even if i insert anoda battery, it wil start discharging until d battery is drained. As i speak now i cant use d fone agn bcs d battery is completely drained and d phone has stopped charging. Pls what do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Christeety: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good evening.

Pls help. My techno P4 keeps saying android process.com has stopped working and it goes off by itself.
Pls what's the solution?.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by So4baba(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Pls help!!
I did a hard reset on my gionee phone, using the power button + volume up button.. after reseting, my phone wnt go past the Google authentication page though I type the correct email and password. . Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by milvet(f): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2017
I'm about to loose my mind ���I bought my Gionee m5 mini last month, it fell early this month and the screen shattered. I had to repair cos I couldn't stand the sight. Since then it has been tripping of unnecessarily. Just this morning a new madness started, the phone presses itself. Midway typing this it happened. Please someone should help me
I'm planning to return to the guy that repaired it. Help!!! Help!!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2017
consumingfire:
My phone is about 1 week old l noticed the rear camera pictures are blunt while the front camera is ok, secondly, if l logged into the Internet for about 5 to 10 minutes the phone gets heated around the ear piece and the rear camera sides. What's the problem and how do I fix it.
What is the model of the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by monalisaswthrt(f): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
My Samsung S4 has being working fine until recently, the batri drains fast, a times I put on my data and messages starts coming in ,the phone will go off even if the batri is still @ 40%. It also select charger alot, I took it to Samsung office they did software update or so yet the problem persists, I got another batri yet same problem. Please how do I go about it, guru's in the house please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by komzy589(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please help!!! I was prompted for my password after picture password failed in my blackberry Z10 device. I couldn't get the right pass after 10 trials and my phone started a SECURITY DEVICE WIPE. It got to 93% and stopped. What can I do to solve this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
komzy589:
Please help!!! I was prompted for my password after picture password failed in my blackberry Z10 device. I couldn't get the right pass after 10 trials and my phone started a SECURITY DEVICE WIPE. It got to 93% and stopped. What can I do to solve this?
Reload d phone...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
monalisaswthrt:
My Samsung S4 has being working fine until recently, the batri drains fast, a times I put on my data and messages starts coming in ,the phone will go off even if the batri is still @ 40%. It also select charger alot, I took it to Samsung office they did software update or so yet the problem persists, I got another batri yet same problem. Please how do I go about it, guru's in the house please help.
Ur phone's problem is multiple...
D ba3 draining fast and d fone going off cud be as a ride result of 2 things: the ba3 and d OS.
D upgrade should be able to fix the data and messages problem.
D charger selection problem is due to d charging port.
Complete d dose and u will get a completely perfect fone

If all dese does not work, then u shud consider changing the panel of the fone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
So4baba:
Pls help!!
I did a hard reset on my gionee phone, using the power button + volume up button.. after reseting, my phone wnt go past the Google authentication page though I type the correct email and password. . Pls help

Go to an engineer for an FRP unlock, or call if u need me to help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by consumingfire: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
SimpleBea:

What is the model of the phone?

Homtom ht50
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
The guy didn't get a good screen for you

milvet:
I'm about to loose my mind ���I bought my Gionee m5 mini last month, it fell early this month and the screen shattered. I had to repair cos I couldn't stand the sight. Since then it has been tripping of unnecessarily. Just this morning a new madness started, the phone presses itself. Midway typing this it happened. Please someone should help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
milvet:

Either it's a fake screen or the person didn't do a good Job... or Both...

take it back to the person that fixed it for you ✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
So4baba:
Pls help!!

FRP Lock.... search for Videos online on how you can Circumvent the issue....

or try Flashing the Stock ROM of the Device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
fredista:
Pls help oooooo. My samsung galaxy tab2 fell down,and started discharging. The phone won't charge agn,even if i insert anoda battery, it wil start discharging until d battery is drained. As i speak now i cant use d fone agn bcs d battery is completely drained and d phone has stopped charging. Pls what do i do?

Probably an issue with the Charging Port... take it to an Engineer to have a look... or take it to any Samsung office
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
monalisaswthrt:

You can try Calibrating the battery.... there are apps on the Playstore that offer such services ...

You can also do that manually by Dialing this Code - *#0228#
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by komzy589(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Isiboy:
Reload d phone...
How can I reload it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by komzy589(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Christeety:
Good evening.

Pls help. My techno P4 keeps saying android process.com has stopped working and it goes off by itself.
Pls what's the solution?.
Thanks
Back up your data and restore the factory settings.
If it doesn't work, you need to flash the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
adexin:
when put off......nd plugged to power source,it on itself. then charging icon wouldn't indicate ......if restarted again the ba3 percentage hacks up
Hardware problem. Take it to an engineer to fix.
Or contact me if you are in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (1237) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.