Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,969 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1416917 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RHARPHELLE99(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Juniorbuba:

A part of the engine is corroded that's why
Take it to any engineer closest to you to service it, you ma also need to change the charging port.....
thanks, iv fixed it already, it cost me 4k to do so.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pad101: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2017
My inifinix hot s was giving me battery issue, i took it to carlcare and it was fixed and everything was working perfectly. Few weeks later, the minimize and home keys are no longer working. If i scroll down from the home page i don't see notifications and I wanted backing up images and other files on my system so i will be able to take it back to carlcare for repairs and I was not able to change the usb connection for me to see files on the system to finish the backup.

Please what can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juniorbuba(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2017
RHARPHELLE99:

thanks, iv fixed it already, it cost me 4k to do so.

You welcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juniorbuba(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2017
Pad101:
My inifinix hot s was giving me battery issue, i took it to carlcare and it was fixed and everything was working perfectly. Few weeks later, the minimize and home keys are no longer working. If i scroll down from the home page i don't see notifications and I wanted backing up images and other files on my system so i will be able to take it back to carlcare for repairs and I was not able to change the usb connection for me to see files on the system to finish the backup.

Please what can i do?

Do you mean the virtual back and home keys on the touchpad?

As for the usb connection, you need to change the charging port for that.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pad101: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Yes, the virtual home and minimize button, is not working. The usb port is ok. i was jes unable to change it to MTP, because i cant see notifications to change the settings
Juniorbuba:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juniorbuba(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Pad101:
Yes, the virtual home and minimize button, is not working. The usb port is ok. i was jes unable to change it to MTP, because i cant see notifications to change the settings

Yeah, that's what am saying..

The charging port is working but it only charges the phone, a computer cannot see the device when you connect it that why the notification to change to either MTP or charge only does not come up..

Once the charging port has been fixed and I mean fixed well because the charging port has five interfaces that is used to connect it to the phones engine, when all are connected, a computer can access its contents.

When only the two at the extremes are connected, it charges only.

In your case, I think you might have plugged in the usb a little too hard so the port shifted a little disabling you from sending through usb.

My advice is just take it for proper diagnosis and repair.

As for the virtual keys that are not working, you'll have to replace the touchpad completely.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaslino(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
My Hot 4 Pro just clocked 5 weeks old on Tuesday. Last Saturday, I noticed it took longer time charging. it could spend up to 10 minutes charging on one percentage. I've spent 4 hours this week charging it from 1-36%. Yet, my charger functions properly with other phones. Even when I got another Infinix charger and other chargers to charge it, I still got the same result. What could be the fault?I bought it brand new from 3cHub Badagry outlet and I school in ile Ife. I can't get home tillDecember. Please, help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Isiboy:
yea contact me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xhibit: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hello sir, I've been unable to access my play store on my GiONEE M5 android phone. The screenshot below is the feedback I receive anytime I try to access the play Store app. Please kindly help me. Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
chigostic54:

wotzup guy, am interested in dis ur phone, reply if you want to sell it. asap

Holla me 0seven065502667
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mowaaa: 12:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Anyone knows where I can buy or who sells fero replacement parts apart from fero?
I want to replace my broken fero A4001sceen and can't afford the 6.5k Fero mobile demands

Looking for one with at least 1k to 2k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:46am On Nov 03, 2017
How to Fix & Repair iPhone 7 7 plus circuit board?

Where to bought iPhone 7 7 plus Consumables IC Chip and Replacement Parts, Some users to discuss the iPhone widgets and the product price, But most people don't know what to buy repair parts, then the benefits is coming, VIP Pro Shop Team will give you recommend some very practical replacement parts, make your mobile phone running speed even faster, The following article write key...

iPhone 7 7 plus Consumables Replaceable Parts:

iPhone 7 battery
iPhone 7 7 plus screw
ear speaker
microphone
Dustproof net
reballing stencil
Backlight or backlight panel
Motherboard cooling sticker/ motherboard heat sink
Waterproof sticker
Built in battery
Front and rear camera
power switch flex cable
Earpiece felx cable
WiFi signal cable
charging port flex cable
LCD extention flex cable
USB Charging Port Jack Tail Plug Flex Cable Headphone
big small Camera Flex Cable extension cable
iPhone 7 7 plus home button
Switch Power Button
Motherboard battery buckle contactor
Battery FPC Connector Holder Clip Contact
Built-in Earpiece Sound Receiver / Speaker
Sapphire Crystal Back Camera lens glass

iPhone 7 7 plus Replaceable chips:

touch screen control IC (motherboard -short / Screen - long)
610A3B U2 charging IC iPhone 7 USB control IC
big and small audio
iphone 7/ 7 Plus High power IC
Baseband power supply IC
Camera IC U2301 power supply IC
WiFi module high temperature and low temperature
Backlight IC
Display IC AS3923 U5302 display boost IC 65730AOP
Fingerprint restoration IC
Antenna Switch IC
Nand Flash memory
vibrator vibe driver ic
Baseband CPU
PA Power amplifier IC
Blue Screen IC

Tips:
If you need any professional phone fix customer service and professional repair tools, please ask our VIP Pro Shop Team for help!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2017
Juniorbuba:

please help me my phone touch pad keeps malfunctioning, it press things without me touching them

thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by edimolu(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Please can a techno L8 be recovered if stolen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juniorbuba(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
branham890:

please help me my phone touch pad keeps malfunctioning, it press things without me touching them

thanks in advance
The only solution to that is to replace the touchpad with a new one.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Martinmania(m): 3:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Please I need help asap
Bought an INFiNIX smart for my vision impaired aunt and I can't see the talk back menu under services... says no service installed yet

How do I go about it?? I download talk back from Google play... and the Google text to speech is pre-installed already

The talk back option isn't just under "services"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Juniorbuba:

The only solution to that is to replace the touchpad with a new one.

Thanks
What is d cost of the touch pad??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juniorbuba(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2017
branham890:

Thanks
What is d cost of the touch pad??

What is the model of the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Juniorbuba:

What is the model of the phone?
w3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juniorbuba(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
branham890:

w3
Tecno W3

Good phone

The touchpad should be between 2-3k
Engineers workmanship included.....
Depends on the engineer....

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Juniorbuba:
Tecno W3
Good phone
The touchpad should be between 2-3k Engineers workmanship included..... Depends on the engineer....

ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drjprince: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
dragnet:
v7.95 doesnt exist, v7.30 is the last version for 3110c Rm-237 & is still buggy
can i use this stoctrom to flash it incase i brick it from needrom to flash it

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abula112(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
A month old Leagoo m8 pro for sale in ibadan, Abeokuta or ijebu ode, upgraded to 7.1 resurrection remix Rom(camera and all functions working well), very neat, 2gb ram 16gb rom, with earpiece, charger and box. price is 32k negotiable. Call or whatsapp 08106813749 .

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by koppa(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please guys i need help with my Nokia 105 ASAP, Had my Airtel SIM in it before inserting my MTN sim, now i tried putting my Security code after removing the MTN Sim, but it says code error, i need help ASAP please...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kherlly(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
can iphone7 get unlock

Like how much u think go cost to unlock it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Inkredible(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
I need a blackberry Z30 screen.

Quote me with your price asap.

If anyone here fixes such, quote me and I'll call you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dreydoe(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
if u want to sell ur k9 or infinix hot 4 pro(13mp bk camera) for 30k...contact me..whatsapp 070896945sixsix....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ghideourn(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2017
Help my iphone5 doesn't work on idownloader
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dreydoe(m): 12:48am On Nov 06, 2017
if you av tecno k9, cx or infinix hot4 pro(13mp camera) for sell contact me budget9 (30k)- watsapp 0708969456six
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:04am On Nov 06, 2017
When you’re trying to save your wet phone you’ve come to the right place, I will show you how to quickly fix any water damaged phone. This fast repair technique works with all types of phones, tablets & iPods! No matter how badly water damaged your phone is, you'll be able to fix it in minutes for free! No need to send it off for repairs, just follow the VIP Pro Shop Team easy guide, your mobile phone will work properly.

This Best steps to saving your water damaged phone:

Step 1: Turn it off if, it isn’t already and hold it upright.

Step 2: Remove any protective casing and, if your phone has them, remove your SIM and micro SD cards from their slots.

Step 3: Open up the back and remove the Phone battery, SIM card(s) and micro SD card if you are able to (note that this won't be possible with all phone models).

Step 4: Use a cloth, sleeve or paper towel to dab your phone dry. Avoid spreading the liquid around, because that could push it into more of the phone's openings. Just soak up as much as possible.

Step 5: If the water damage is more extensive, you can use a vacuum to carefully suck out water stuck from the cracks that are harder to get at. Make sure any small parts, such as the micro SD card, SIM card, or battery, are out of the way before attempting this.

Step 6: Bury the phone in a ziplock bag full of uncooked rice. Rice is great for absorbing liquid and this is actually a common method for drying smartphones and tablets. You can also buy dedicated phone drying pouches, which are worth having at home if you're the clumsy type. If you don't have one at home, don't bother going out to buy one. Indeed, time is of essence, so get your phone into rice as soon as possible.

Step 7: Let your phone dry for a day or two. Do not be tempted to switch it on see if it still works. Put your SIM card in an old phone, or ask a friend or family if they have a spare that you can borrow.

Step 8: After a couple of days, you can remove the phone from the rice back, insert the battery into the phone and switch the phone on.

Step 9: If your phone doesn't turn on, try charging it. If it doesn't charge, the battery may be damaged. You could try a replacement battery, or consider taking your smartphone to a repair shop to be checked by a professional.

Step 10: If your phone has turned on and it is running as it should, you should still keep a close eye on it for the next few days, to see if you notice anything out of the ordinary. Play some music to check the speakers and ensure the touch screen still responds as it should.

Tips: Hopefully, it will start up as normal again, More updates for phone fix skills or tools, please contact our VIP Pro Team for help!

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1237) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.