Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,240 members, 7,923,196 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1404168 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (1233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Upnepaa:
Ehn en,where are u residing will contact u with the no. ur signature.
Ikotun in Lagos State
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2017
You Can Know Charge Smartphone With A Finger Swipe See Here - Phones

In the hustle and bustle of modern life, there are so many important elements like a smartphone. Smartphone plays an important role in our daily life. But, the major problem while using a smartphone is its battery. The battery of the smartphone gets low with time. And suppose, if you are traveling, it become complicated to charge your phone.

But thanks to this technology. Scientists from the Michigan State University in the US have developed a technology that allows you to charge your phone through your fingertips. That means now it is possible to charge your phone by just a finger swipe. The technology that they have developed is a film like a device that can harvest energy from human motion. It is thin as a paper sheet and can be adapted to many applications and sizes.

Scientists named this device as Nanogenerator. Through this device, scientists successfully operated an LCD touch screen, a bank of 20 LED lights and a flexible keyboard. This all is done by simply touching or pressing motion and without the need of a batteries
Professor Nelson Sepulveda said, “We’re on the path towards wearables devices powered by human motion. What I foresee, relatively soon, is the capability of not having to charge your cell phone for an entire week, for example, because that energy will be produced by your movement.”

The device consists of all eco-friendly materials. It consists of silicon wafers, silver, polyimide, polypropylene ferroelectric and ions. The silicon wafers are embedded with several layers or thin sheets. Scientists included ions because each layer in the device contains charged particles. Electrical energy is created when the device is compressed by human motion or mechanical energy.

The device is also known as a biocompatible ferroelectret nanogenerator, or FENG.

Sepulveda said, “Each time you fold it you are increasing exponentially the amount of voltage you are creating. You can start with a large device, but when you fold it once, and again, and again, it’s now much smaller and has more energy.”

“Now it may be small enough to put in a specially made heel of your shoe so it creates power each time your heel strikes the ground,” he added.

When the device is used to power the LED lights, it was palm-sized whereas it was finger sized when charging for a phone.

Its advantages make it as a promising and alternative method in the field of mechanical energy harvesting for many autonomous electronics. For example, wireless headsets, cell phones, and other touch-screen devices.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeancol11(m): 1:10am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 30, 2017
HTC may launch few devices in 2018

The year 2017 was a roller coaster for HTC, but one thing was certain, the company posted a loss in three quarters. That's why HTC and Google have announced a new partnership that has provided an infusion of $ 1.1 billion in the brand to help keep the company afloat.

Now a new report states that HTC can take a step back in this new year. The report suggests that a new variant of the HTC U11 Plus will be launched in January, while the HTC U12 will be released sometime throughout the year.

This new U11 Plus will be targeted towards the mid-range market, but there is no other information available on the device, other than the fact that it will be cheaper. As for the U12, the report says that we will see a 4K screen, two rear chambers and the Snapdragon 845 processor.

However, there is no reference to any other smartphone that hits the market, suggesting that the brand will launch only a limited number of devices by 2018.

Source: https://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/12/htc-may-launch-few-devices-in-2018.html?m=1

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maverickdude(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2017
Hello,please who knows how much infinix hot 2 touchsreen costs?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chommyAngela: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
pls I need help.
my itel 1550 started displaying unfortunately google services has stop,i did factory reset no way so i gv it to an engineer that repair phone to repair it but he said no matching software or file to use and flash it.pls wot will I do? Anybody here to help me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henosag: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
NEW YEAR BONANZA-

Buy and/or swap:

BRAND NEW-
IPhone 7- 205k, iPhone 7+- 240k, iPhone 6s- 130k, iPhone 6s+- 145k, Samsung Galaxy S6- 70k, Galaxy S6 Edge- 100k, Note 5- 100k, Galaxy S6 Edge plus- 122k, Galaxy S7- 100k, S7 edge- 140k.

UK USED (CLEAN):

Samsung Galaxy S5- 36k, Galaxy S6- 60k, Galaxy S6 Edge- 80k, Note 3- 42k, Note 4- 50k, Note 5- 80k, Galaxy S6 Edge plus- 105k, Galaxy S7- 85k, S7 edge- 120K, HTC M8- 34K, HTC M9- 49k, M7 dual sim- 29k.

Whatsapp/call: 08172628719, 07012974123.
Contact us @ 23, Ola Ayeni street, computer village, ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Branch @ Oremeji street, computer village, ikeja, Lagos.

https://www.facebook.com/TechDevicesng/

�kindly click and like our page for more details and pics.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kobarney(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2017
maverickdude:
Hello,please who knows how much infinix hot 2 touchsreen costs?

1500-2000
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
chommyAngela:
pls I need help.
my itel 1550 started displaying unfortunately google services has stop,i did factory reset no way so i gv it to an engineer that repair phone to repair it but he said no matching software or file to use and flash it.pls wot will I do? Anybody here to help me?

use a backup from another itel 1550 and flash it.
more details at www.zamdtek.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chommyAngela: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
benzems:

use a backup from another itel 1550 and flash it.
more details at www.zamdtek.com
wow!!! thx but I don't know anybody dat has d phone itel 1550..pls is there anybody in d house dat have phone pls help me am in Ph now. thx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vindica: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
How can I change my network preference setting
I have them altogether
4g/3g/2g
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rerhji(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pls I have this problem if my battery draining fast without getting hot and have changed the battery.... Pls what can be the possible cause and solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Armynu(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by buster(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2018
I need help with a iphone 6 s. Brought it from uk and didnt switch it on for a couple of weeks. And then i tried to turn it on but wouldnt come on. I tried to charge but same problem. Can anyone help fix this problem also its locked to tmobile carrier. I need it unlocked so i can use it here. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by micwills007: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chams:
Please is there anyone with tecno W3 panel for sale...
yes I have a working panel@ 15k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by micwills007: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chams:
Please is there anyone with tecno W3 panel for sale...
I have a working panel. @15k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DeathStroke007(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
MY INFINIX NOTE 3 DOES NOT SHOW DOUBLE ZZ WHEN CHARGING AND IT DOES NOT CHARGE FAST. charges full in 3 hours. .although am using Infinix hot 4 charger for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 02, 2018
I have an infinix note 4 pro and i noticed that my facebook messenger app uninstalls itself.
I installed it back but it uninstalled again after restart.
Is there any way to fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2018
It can be fixed if you are in Lagos

buster:
I need help with a iphone 6 s. Brought it from uk and didnt switch it on for a couple of weeks. And then i tried to turn it on but wouldnt come on. I tried to charge but same problem. Can anyone help fix this problem also its locked to tmobile carrier. I need it unlocked so i can use it here. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Morcash01(m): 1:10am On Jan 02, 2018
engineers in the room,pls how much can a gionee f103pro touch pad replacement cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 02, 2018
How do i add pix on NL.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Buy a complete screen

Morcash01:
engineers in the room,pls how much can a gionee f103pro touch pad replacement cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Morcash01(m): 6:17am On Jan 02, 2018
its only the touch pad that got cracked,the screen has no problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2018
Please someone should help
Sylver316:
I have an infinix note 4 pro and i noticed that my facebook messenger app uninstalls itself.
I installed it back but it uninstalled again after restart.
Is there any way to fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Femisco29(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2018
Hello engineers in the room, anyone who has a stock rom for infinix zero 3 xos version. Pls I flashed a stock rom of a different variant now i have black screen. Downloaded the xos version from Mega but the system.img was corrupted.1.5gb.i used the lk.bin from the xos version and it fixed the black screen but the phone keeps rebooting at the boot logo.i have tried formatting and factory reset all to no avail.Pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kilvic(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2018
LG g4 phone not coming on..Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2018
Hello.
Please I've got like 37k and I want to buy a good phone. If you know a phone with Android 7.0, 2gb ram, 13mp rear camera and 3500maH battery, just help me with the name. If you've got one with higher specs grin too at the said price range, it'll be much appreciated if you share. Don't have money at all to buy big phones. Student's gotta manage, thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princekami(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
who can help me with the price of Infinix note 2 screen and touch pad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hello engineers in the house, I was playing a game on My samsung tab E when it's just hang and reboot then is stuck at SAMSUNG display without loading and I can't switch it off. What can I do please. Mods please help me push this to front page for possible solutions.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hamsaini: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Please help, my W5 Lite stop charging at 89 percent, off and refuses to on again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amosblisz: 12:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Need an iPhone 6s 64gig or 6s+ 64gig asap? Who wanna sell his/hers?
my location is Delta or Awka price should be reasonable biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (1233) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.