Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,856 members, 7,909,214 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:57 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1395258 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (1231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
PreciousRahl:

Can you unlock an iPad 2 mini with icloud ?
what version is on it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by elmas(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gemc3:

Please help

Maybe your operating system is corrupted and needs a restore
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
How much will it take to repair a broken Itel iNote screen. And please who can recommend a good engineer for me in Benin? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kelvcollins: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please anyone no someone who does iCloud unlock
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2018

I need your help.

I'm using Gionee M5plus but I want to flash Gionee M6 firmware into my m5,please are there any implications?

I heard it's wrong but what about now that both phones are from the same manufacturer?

It’s not possible, if u try it kiss ur Panel bye bye except u Av a recovery file to bring it back to life again.

Not possible
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
xprince59:
please i forgot the password to my tecno t430 (a small phone) cos i havent used it for a while how do i reset the phone?
Do factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
schrondinger:
my boom j8 is having network issue, if I change the cellular network to any of the sims, one will have network, the other doesnt have network and I have done factory settings. pls help

Did u change ur charging board recently? If no

Have the down board checked or the network cable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kelvcollins:
Please anyone no someone who does iCloud unlock

It's expensive . between 100k and 150k for now.

So its advisable for iPhone 7,8 and x family.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gemc3(f): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
elmas:

Maybe your operating system is corrupted and needs a restore
. Okay. Please how can u do that? Is it factory reset?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dvalllis: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2018
Please my phone is opening only naira land and one other site. Any other site always return the error message. I cannot download from the play store it will ask me to sign in to my Google account. But I cannot find the sign in link.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sasmanxiraht(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2018
[color=#550000][/color] coolpls i need asist a code for virius fomarting on tecno605 pls factory reset.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hema123(f): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Check if the iPhone you are buying has i-cloud. The service is free. Check my signature for contact
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingofthemall: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
What can make my phone to be clicking by itself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sexymonkey(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
kingofthemall:
What can make my phone to be clicking by itself
your touchpad is bad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moscyt(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
I have this phone that was brought in from germany, but I cant use the ussd, it will say invalid code. I cant even recharge the line due to that. huawei rio-l01
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
moscyt:
I have this phone that was brought in from germany, but I cant use the ussd, it will say invalid code. I cant even recharge the line due to that. huawei rio-l01

does it show mtn nig/airtel etc? i guess it's network clock and has to be unlocked to Nigeria use
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samuel19222(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
How come when somebody call me from a new # & I create a new contact, the shitz don’t save??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moscyt(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnyDevice:

does it show mtn nig/airtel etc? i guess it's network clock and has to be unlocked to Nigeria use
How do I go about that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moscyt(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnyDevice:

I use glo on it and its showing glo.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dmola(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
pls any1 with cracked modem n ntel sim for sell ..plz hola
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mayowa94: 12:55am On Oct 02, 2018
hi guys, please i don't know what is wrong with my phone. i bought the phone last year camon cx air i inserted 2 mtn sim in it. The 3g always walking fine, then few months ago i discovered that when my neighbors mtn sim is having 3g network available mine won't have. it keeps fluctuating so i do have Edge most of the time.

Note: When i inserted airtel sim the 4g and 3g works fine. Also when i use mtn in another location where the network is blazing it works fine

but

I don't know why my roomie and other neighbors will have mtn 3g available on his phone working perfectly but mine keeps fluctuating everday.

please any help. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingofthemall: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Any good phone engineer here who's based at the village, Ikeja. If yes, come with your thread - here on NL!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Check icloud status of the phone you are purchasing for free. Check my signature for contact
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jibwillz: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
nani667:

Try using a battery calibration app on Playstore
cud u pls help me with any u know of.. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by johnson4nosa(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good day friends please I need urgent assistance/help the battery of my Xiaomi note 4x got bad as it can't last more than 1 hour if fully charged. So I placed an order for a new one which was delivered to me today, based on friendship I gave it to a friend who is a phone technician to help me fix though I don't trust their work here in Ughelli but being a battery replacement I thought it won't be difficult for him after sometime he brought it lifeless that the battery I just got is not good I was surprised but why? i asked he said it can't boot the phone so I decided to check myself then I noticed if u connect it to charger u will fill the vibration but won't boot the phone so I was confused I tried severally the same then I asked him to fix back the old one then he said the old won't work again because it was already exposed to air since I don't repair phone I could not understand but I begin to imagine and tried to comprehend his statement so I decided to fix the old one myself I noticed the same thing happening to the new battery is also affecting it whereby it vibrate but can't power the phone I noticed something was wrong that he may have tempered with my phone.. please any one with useful idea should tell me because I am beginning to think of meeting him tomorrow to confront him violently..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waxingmoon: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Clean Itel 1550 Plus For Sale......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2018
johnson4nosa:
Good day friends please I need urgent assistance/help the battery of my Xiaomi note 4x got bad as it can't last more than 1 hour if fully charged. So I placed an order for a new one which was delivered to me today, based on friendship I gave it to a friend who is a phone technician to help me fix though I don't trust their work here in Ughelli but being a battery replacement I thought it won't be difficult for him after sometime he brought it lifeless that the battery I just got is not good I was surprised but why? i asked he said it can't boot the phone so I decided to check myself then I noticed if u connect it to charger u will fill the vibration but won't boot the phone so I was confused I tried severally the same then I asked him to fix back the old one then he said the old won't work again because it was already exposed to air since I don't repair phone I could not understand but I begin to imagine and tried to comprehend his statement so I decided to fix the old one myself I noticed the same thing happening to the new battery is also affecting it whereby it vibrate but can't power the phone I noticed something was wrong that he may have tempered with my phone.. please any one with useful idea should tell me because I am beginning to think of meeting him tomorrow to confront him violently..

Ask him to boost the new battery and plug it in.
If It’s vibrating it shows the battery is low possibly below 0%
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Get your LCD Screens from us:

Samsung Galaxy Series:
S5: 16K
S6: 30K
S6 EDGE: 35K
S7 EDGE: 68K
S8: 62K
J530 (2017) PRO: 32K
J730 (2017) PRO: 37K

ALSO AVAILABLE: J500, J510, J700, J710, SONY XPERIA Z2/Z3/Z5 LCDs, ALL XIAOMI LCDs etc. 08137013426...

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dannzy30(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
how much can i repair bb classic screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PreciousRahl(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
rednuth:

what version is on it?

O.S 8.1

iPad Mini 3 (iPad A1600 mini 3)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (1231) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.