Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,769 members, 7,912,149 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1397023 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (1232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BasseyJ(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
For the partition experts here, decided to partition my P3 today, thetutorial i followed suggested using 4gbs for the FAT32 partition and 1gbs for the EXT4, own, now i'm through with it and i'm thinking that the persons mem card might be just 5gigs, i have an 8gig mem card, do i repartition it and allocate 7gig for FAT and 1 for the EXT? OR do i leave it like that?? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by densil(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls my htc android will take how many hours to booth after being hacked?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Chucks12345: I grit up all.......my samsung nexus s i9023 screen is broken .......pls where can I get it ....and do amount

kissI grit up all.......my samsung nexus s i9023 screen is broken .......pls where can I get it ....and do amount

you can get it replaced in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2013
My E51 button is hard to press and after I change the case its still persist I need the solutions pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Please I have been having issues with my Blackberry.
(1)Its not restoring my BBM contacts via email, it sends a verification email aπϑ make me wait for hours, all I see is "The verification email was sent successfully to naijablaze@yahoo.com. Once your device receives the email, it will be processed automatically............Bla bla bla" and nothing gets restored.
(2) If I try to access my Blackberry App World, it would prompt me to upgrade or close, If I click upgrade; it would redirect me to the mobile web download, I get all lot of issues before downloading, If its now downloading it stops half way. So what use is my Blackberry without Applications .... If you know alternatives that won't refer to App World (Websites, PC techniques) I can at least manage
pending the time I solve this, its Blackberry 9300, V6.0 ...........Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tejubaby(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
my z10 not detecting sim card agn after i did security wipe plx hlp me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
BasseyJ: For the partition experts here, decided to partition my P3 today, thetutorial i followed suggested using 4gbs for the FAT32 partition and 1gbs for the EXT4, own, now i'm through with it and i'm thinking that the persons mem card might be just 5gigs, i have an 8gig mem card, do i repartition it and allocate 7gig for FAT and 1 for the EXT? OR do i leave it like that?? Thanks
you can divide it in that order.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ucheosefoh: My E51 button is hard to press and after I change the case its still persist I need the solutions pls.
meet the one who did the case change.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
lekanblaze: Please I have been having issues with my Blackberry.
(1)Its not restoring my BBM contacts via email, it sends a verification email aπϑ make me wait for hours, all I see is "The verification email was sent successfully to naijablaze@yahoo.com. Once your device receives the email, it will be processed automatically............Bla bla bla" and nothing gets restored.
(2) If I try to access my Blackberry App World, it would prompt me to upgrade or close, If I click upgrade; it would redirect me to the mobile web download, I get all lot of issues before downloading, If its now downloading it stops half way. So what use is my Blackberry without Applications .... If you know alternatives that won't refer to App World (Websites, PC techniques) I can at least manage
pending the time I solve this, its Blackberry 9300, V6.0 ...........Thanks
wipe it n reload a fresh Os

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
tejubaby: my z10 not detecting sim card agn after i did security wipe plx hlp me out
tried other SIMs ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinkk(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
My bb curve3, I forgot the bb ID and the recovery question, is there a way I can disable the I'd and create a new 1 cos I can't use d new bbm I downloaded, therefore my bb is useless...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chucks12345(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
dragnet:
you can get it replaced in Lagos
abeg bros.... hw much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tejubaby(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
dragnet:
tried other SIMs ?
i have tried other sims buh not still workin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Idboyostic(m): 5:29am On Aug 17, 2013
Good Day Engineer, please what could b the cause of My bb Bold 9900....It works perfectly but atimes it will just go off and take time b4 it power on and av a friend wit similar problem, also a Bold 9900....his fone refused 2 start up....it will just show d red light...please reply asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by agk20: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2013
my symbian e63 shows 'file corrupted' when ever i want to install some important applications. I just hacked the phone recently and have got rid of all certificate errors. But most important apps would only show 'file currupted' and refuse to install. Please any idea on how to correct this would really help a brother.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by raymann01(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2013
Hello house ....pls I just flashed my Samsung galaxy plus with cynogenmod 10.1 buh after flashing, everything works smoothly except the Bluetooth which never switches on, so I am wondering what to do to get the Bluetooth running again...thank. u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TopSpot: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
Idboyostic: Good Day Engineer, please what could b the cause of My bb Bold 9900....It works perfectly but atimes it will just go off and take time b4 it power on and av a friend wit similar problem, also a Bold 9900....his fone refused 2 start up....it will just show d red light...please reply asap

this problem is mostly caused by a weak battery...

if u have been using ur battery for a while, it may be weak now and need replacement...

go get a new or better battery and power u and ur friends phone with...

report here with what u find...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TopSpot: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
akin_kk: My bb curve3, I forgot the bb ID and the recovery question, is there a way I can disable the I'd and create a new 1 cos I can't use d new bbm I downloaded, therefore my bb is useless...

just go to appworld and u will be asked to login...

along with dat, u will see an option to create a new id...
just create a new one from there... however...

to answer ur question, there is no way u can disable ur id and create a new one... d only option uve got is back up d device. do the ten tries wrong... and u know d rest...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TopSpot: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
tejubaby: i have tried other sims buh not still workin

this is rarely happens after a wipe...

however, u can try dis... just take a safety pin and u it edge to slightly raise d sim connectors on d phone. they are usually six in number, just raise dem a bit...

if u are not sure u can do it, dont try d above...

d ultimate solution might be software reload aka flashing...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
dragnet:
wipe it n reload a fresh Os

Would do tanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by agk20: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
agk20: my symbian e63 shows 'file corrupted' when ever i want to install some important applications. I just hacked the phone recently and have got rid of all certificate errors. But most important apps would only show 'file currupted' and refuse to install. Please any idea on how to correct this would really help a brother.
pls i'm still waiting for help o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Idboyostic(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
TopSpot:

this problem is mostly caused by a weak battery...

if u have been using ur battery for a while, it may be weak now and need replacement...

go get a new or better battery and power u and ur friends phone with...

report here with what u find...
@Topspot, will giv it a try but my friends phone do power on when ever d ba3 is inserted but d screen won't light up but d fone will power on and the red light will still remain on....please w@ could b the cause?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DahtDopeBoi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pls i need download links to files i will need to root my xperia arc s successfully
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by indomitableoba(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please I need your help.. Just got a new phone..I just
bricked my tecno M3 by installing a font...It now hangs on
the tecno logo... How do I get past this... How do I unbrick
it... Please help......thank you!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by macshaydee: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2013
pls,i downloaded whatsapp on moi symbian fone E71 and it ws sayin set the time and date in which i af done in so many occasions buh yet is stl nt loadin,it wil remain stagnant on d screen,,pls gr8 engineers wah can i do,as i need it die,,,,,,fanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2013
[quote author=semid4lyfe][/quote] the hardware vibrator inside the phone has been damaged, yuh will give an engineer to unlock the bolt and repair it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sam1212: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2013
you guyz are doing great; more strength to your elbow. Please I need help with my N900 Nokia; its not allowing application like Bible, watzap etc please can you help me..please
somebody help please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by textmypage(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kindly delete your whatsaPp and download and reinstall it again. That was what I did when I was having that problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonetix: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hi my question is on my Ipad recent i wanted to subscribe and the Ipad cannot recognise the sim card.what is d problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yahyus(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
God bless my naira engineers, plz I need ur help on hardware issue with my iphone 5 on 6.1.4. I can't use the sleep button, if I press it, it sometimes works but most atimes it doesn't work. I have to be using Assistive Touch. Or can it be software problem? Plz I need ur help

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (1232) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.