Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Just Had Sxxxx Using NGN50,000.00. Free Training With Your Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had Sxxxx Using NGN50,000.00. Free Training With Your Phone (1396 Views)

I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today / I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had Sxxxx Using NGN50,000.00. Free Training With Your Phone by bloggerpraise2(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hello, this life is sweet

Read on

Hi everyone, it's me again with my free trainings. �

The last free training I did was creating of entertainment blogs and I am glad my participants really benefitted from it before it became a paid class of #1,000.

Very little amount of money.

My fellow digital marketers will almost kill me if they find out that I am giving valuable skill and knowledge for a low fee. Please don't tell them. Lolzzz... �

So why am I always collecting low amount of money for my classes?

Well, the reason I don't charge much is because I am not after anyone's money.

I just want to impart the skills and knowledge I have gathered to you so as to assist you in achieving your dreams.

And also, I want to reach out to those who want to START SMALL but DON'T HAVE ANY CAPITAL.

ABOUT THE LOGO DESIGN FREE TRAINING

I will be teaching how to design amazing and strong 3D logos for FREE with your mobile phone.

Training will hold in the whatsapp group.

ABOUT THE 3D ANIMATION VIDEOS CLASS
[flash=425,344]"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVMz6rt7r6A"[/flash]

I will be teaching how to create amazing 3D animations videos like marketing and advertising videos, comedies, dance, etc.
Like the ones above and the ones below

[flash=425,344]"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49EAfT2lv4A"[/flash]

[flash=425,344]"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uELQ9buCVZY"[/flash]

All will be made for free with your mobile phone.

TO JOIN THE FREE CLASS NOW, MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP 0907304++9466 IF INTERESTED

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ADVANCED CLASS FOR THE LOGO DESIGN AND ANIMATIONS COST JUST #1,000

SEE YOU AT THE TOP
MY PAYMENTS PROOFS BELOW

Re: I Just Had Sxxxx Using NGN50,000.00. Free Training With Your Phone by bloggerpraise2(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
I can't be post all my money here please.
It's obvious and 100%. True that digital marketing and graphic design is best way to make money online now.

Businesses are hungry to promote themselves online. Even the big ones like Samsung, Facebook, etc are all running into video marketing campaigns.

You just have to stay at home, get hired and get paid.

It goes like this
Sleep, wake up, eat, make money with your phone and repeat the circle.

IF you are still doubting it or worried about getting clients, I have revealed everything in the advanced class of the training.
Re: I Just Had Sxxxx Using NGN50,000.00. Free Training With Your Phone by bloggerpraise2(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is not Fiverr, upwork or whatever.

Your clients are all Nigerians and you get paid into your Nigerian bank account.

No need of PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, Payza, etc.

It's 100% NAIJA BASED
Re: I Just Had Sxxxx Using NGN50,000.00. Free Training With Your Phone by bloggerpraise2(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Join us now

Re: I Just Had Sxxxx Using NGN50,000.00. Free Training With Your Phone by bloggerpraise2(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Waste no knowledge for no knowledge is waste

Re: I Just Had Sxxxx Using NGN50,000.00. Free Training With Your Phone by bloggerpraise2(m): 5:14am On Apr 07, 2020
Thread created by using crazy money strategy
Re: I Just Had Sxxxx Using NGN50,000.00. Free Training With Your Phone by bloggerpraise2(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello everyone, the class is still active
Re: I Just Had Sxxxx Using NGN50,000.00. Free Training With Your Phone by bloggerpraise2(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Am blogger Praise, a certified digital marketer, graphic designer and a blogger.
Most of you must have seen my payment proofs on how I was getting paid by companies/business firms to do video marketing campaigns for their business.

I remembered how I made close to 100k in a day just by using my phone to create videos for businesses.
Re: I Just Had Sxxxx Using NGN50,000.00. Free Training With Your Phone by bloggerpraise2(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
If you don't join now it's free, it might be too late

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute / Bbnaija Erica Reunites With Her Father After 15yrs Apart / Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.