Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,999 members, 7,933,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

Men Vs Women. Who Discuss Bed Performance Of Their Partners With Friends Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Vs Women. Who Discuss Bed Performance Of Their Partners With Friends Most? (234 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Vs Women. Who Discuss Bed Performance Of Their Partners With Friends Most? by blazesam(m): 1:14am On Apr 07, 2020
I really think girls do that more than men, that why other girls will by all means want to test their friend guys by all means....
Re: Men Vs Women. Who Discuss Bed Performance Of Their Partners With Friends Most? by dawnomike(m): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2020
To me, it makes no sense to kiss and tell in any way...

1 Like

Re: Men Vs Women. Who Discuss Bed Performance Of Their Partners With Friends Most? by Bluezy13(m): 1:25am On Apr 07, 2020
And the gossiping continues...

Courtesy of the other thread.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Employment opportunity / Ever Lost A Relationship Due To The "Osu" Stuff? / Earn 2$ Free Here. No Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.