Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,084 members, 7,973,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Gold-mine In Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Gold-mine In Ibeju Lekki (551 Views)

The "Gold-head" King Of Kings / The Gold Of Ibadan / The Peninsula Homes Estate, Ibeju Lekki. N700k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gold-mine In Ibeju Lekki by valuecreek: 5:35am On Apr 07, 2020
IBEJU LEKKI;
And this is the future go-to area of Lagos as it is already termed 'THE NEW LAGOS' and the Dubai of Africa

Even companies are now positioning themselves in the axis waiting for 2 to 3 years for the axis to shoot up.

Sir/Ma, as a real estate consultant, I will advise you position yourself in this axis as early as possible because landed properties are still very cheap here.

And the most interesting part is, it appreciate faster than anywhere else in the country.

An example is Westwood Park that was sold for 8.4m in March 2017. As I write, this estate is going for 16m. That is over 7m profit within a year.

I took a client to that axis few months back, he was lamenting how he missed the opportunity of investing just 50k in Maroko (now Lekki) back in the 90s. And promised to never let this opportunity (investment in Ibeju-Lekki) pass him by.

"The place is far" - this was the same thing many people said during the transformation of the old Maroko into the present day Lekki. As I write this, the minimum price of land in Lekki of today is 100m. Imagine buying a plot of land during this transformation in Maroko back in the late 90s for just N50,000 and selling it 120m today. This is what is going to happen in Ibeju-Lekki in few years to come.

My best advise sir - buy as many plots as you can and keep because we buy real estate and wait, we don't wait to buy real estate.

Contact me now, let me help you lock down a profitable investment.
Thank you.

Engr. Victor O.A

Civil Engineer/R.E Consultant
Mobile: +234 8106048203
[url]valuecreekglobal.com.ng[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Lands, Real Estate Houses @ Affordable Prices!! / 5 Five Amazing Reasons Why You Should Invest In Ibeju-lekki Lagos Now!!! / 5 Bedrooms Detached Duplex For Sale At Ikota Villa, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.