Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Choose God's Will - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choose God's Will (123 Views)

God Will Give You A Miracle Alert Today. / God Will Prove Himself Mightily In Your Life And You Shall Sing A New Song / ' Popular Man Of God Will Die' - Samuel Akinbodunse 15 Shocking 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose God's Will by kpakpandoN(m): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2020
Genesis 1:28 tells us that in the beginning when God created humanity, He commissioned us to “…Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” To fully understand this assignment and successfully carry it out, God created us in His image so we may possess some of His divine attributes. One of which is the freewill to make choices. That is, the ability to reason and make decisions based on available options. Making choices is a deliberate act of will and is vital for our survival.

However, the fact that humanity was created with the freedom of choice is being overstretched by many today to mean that man is a free moral agent with the liberty to act as he/she wishes, without recourse to God. Take this as a serious warning: the notion that a person can do whatever he/she likes in this world without repercussions is a lie from the pit of hell. Ecclesiastes 11:9 instructs the youth to rejoice and celebrate with the consciousness that God will judge all things.

This is confirmed by the word of God in Ecclesiastes 12:14 that says “For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.” Revelation 22:12 also says:
“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”

Children of God shall therefore make choices and decisions carefully, knowing that God will bring everything to judgement. Don’t make choices that will lead to sin, sickness, failure, demonic attack or death. Exercise your will to make decisions that will bring peace, prosperity, divine health, joy in the Holy Ghost, fulfilment of destiny, and eternal life with Jesus. Choose life by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Choose God’s will. Choose life (Deuteronomy 30:15-20).
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
Re: Choose God's Will by AntiChristian: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2020
I don choose life before since I'm alive.

Accept Jesus again? Where did Jesus specifically tell anyone to accept him?

Whether consciously or unconsciously

God's Will is already chosen by all.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Finished (good Friday) / Please Take Out Time To Study The 7 Steps To Overcome In This World Before Rise / "They Took Jesus, And Led Him Away."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.