Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,756 members, 7,935,255 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:39 AM

See Your P*ssy Outside Charles Inojie React To Moyo Lawel Training Section - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Your P*ssy Outside Charles Inojie React To Moyo Lawel Training Section (8020 Views)

Moyo Lawal Viral Video: How Tacha Bbn & Celebrities Reacted To Moyo Lawal Video / Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours / Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Your P*ssy Outside Charles Inojie React To Moyo Lawel Training Section by PmNews: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Moyo Lawal has done it again and this time majority of her followers and nollywood colleagues can’t just stop talking about the romantic and mouthwatering postures she releases on her Instagram account during her work out session at home.
This is what the beautiful and attractive nollywood sensational actress said on her Instagram account @moyolawalofficial “Meanwhile I have been stretching a lot, and it’s done wonders for my knees (they ache me like crazy and you know I like play play�)….p.s if I hear piiim that, this is not exercise, do it now� let me see, if you zoom, spiritual slap�

Read Extensively and see fan reactions:

https://nyramedia.com/2020/04/see-your-pssy-moyo-lawal.html
Re: See Your P*ssy Outside Charles Inojie React To Moyo Lawel Training Section by Dalexicographer(m): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
SMH.... Get a good work to do.. undecided

PS: If you're stuck and indecisive about your employment status after this quarantine period, now's the time to learn a high income skill and work from home.... If you earn from home with your internet/phone, you won't bother yourself about your boss... You'd earn more...

Learn high income skills like E-commerce Dropshipping with Shopify, Affiliate marketing, digital marketing, Digital Content Creation... Etc..

And if you're a freelancer and you want to get approved by Upwork, or you need a PayPal account, D.M number in signature to get approved under 30 minutes...

Don't joke with this time guys.. sad

2 Likes

Re: See Your P*ssy Outside Charles Inojie React To Moyo Lawel Training Section by OnlyOneTega(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
This Post Is The Reason Why You Won't Make Heaven!

2 Likes

Re: See Your P*ssy Outside Charles Inojie React To Moyo Lawel Training Section by Rickmann: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dalexicographer:
SMH.... Get a good work to do.. undecided

So how can one join this platform

PS: If you're stuck and indecisive about your employment status after this quarantine period, now's the time to learn a high income skill and work from home.... If you earn from home with your internet/phone, you won't bother yourself about your boss... You'd earn more...

Learn high income skills like E-commerce Dropshipping with Shopify, Affiliate marketing, digital marketing, Digital Content Creation... Etc..

And if you're a freelancer and you want to get approved by Upwork, or you need a PayPal account, D.M number in signature to get approved under 30 minutes...

Don't joke with this time guys.. sad
Re: See Your P*ssy Outside Charles Inojie React To Moyo Lawel Training Section by Bigmanpickin: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lekwe ikpu gi n'ilo

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Leonardo Dicaprio's Dad Looks Like / "3 Malians": Toke Makinwa, Paul Okoye's Wife, Tania Omotayo Rocks Bum Shorts / "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.