Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,389 members, 7,940,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

How To Control Appetite And Prevent Overeating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Control Appetite And Prevent Overeating (337 Views)

How To Control Appetite (hunger) Levels / Why Foods That Boost Sexual Appetite May Not Work For Virgins - Chefs / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Control Appetite And Prevent Overeating by drink2slim(f): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Starving yourself isn’t a solution to overeating, it is also a threat to the body’s existence. And that shouldn’t give you the grace to end up emotionally eating. Therefore it’s important to be able to accept your feelings and overcome them without needing to overeat.

The next time you feel like grabbing unhealthy snack, give these tips a try to control your appetite, prevent overeating and lose weight when staying at home.

https://drink2slim.com/how-to-control-appetite-prevent-overeating-and-lose-weight-when-working-from-home/
Re: How To Control Appetite And Prevent Overeating by benjanjo1: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2020
this has been a serious challenge...
Re: How To Control Appetite And Prevent Overeating by drink2slim(f): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2020
And I hope it helps you!!
Re: How To Control Appetite And Prevent Overeating by swtZY: 10:42am On May 19, 2020
Exactly what I need this period!
Re: How To Control Appetite And Prevent Overeating by drink2slim(f): 6:26am On May 20, 2020
Lol... I understand
Re: How To Control Appetite And Prevent Overeating by Cutevery: 6:42am On May 20, 2020
With this lockdown and no income, I really have to do this

1 Like

Re: How To Control Appetite And Prevent Overeating by drink2slim(f): 7:36pm On May 20, 2020
Yeah...
Re: How To Control Appetite And Prevent Overeating by drink2slim(f): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
How to control appetite and prevent overeating

(1) (Reply)

Woman Ask For Help After Son-in Law Dies Following NCDC's Refusal To Show Up / COVID-19 LOCKDOWN: NYSC Member Distributing Foods To Elders In His Village. / China Conducts First Successful COVID-19 Vaccine Test On Monkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.