Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,614 members, 7,948,365 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

This Can Be You, If You Set Your Mind Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Can Be You, If You Set Your Mind Right (162 Views)

Wike Warns Governors Backing Sim Fubara: I Will Set Your States On Fire / Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / Naira Scarcity: What Do You Think Is Going Through His Mind Right Now? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Can Be You, If You Set Your Mind Right by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2020
This can be you, if you set your mind right because u can not live above your mindset.

Jennifer Nwosu wrote
����������
From my calculation, I discovered that it will take me more than a decade(10yrs)to save up 3.5m from my then 25k paid job���
But just in 2years, partnering with Longrich made it happen fast�

MLM is the pure oil well
LONGRICH is the konfam vehicle to drive you to your financial destination ���

We have a real biz case
Join us today, let's make your dreams a reality
I have and still testifying
You too will testify in no time

You can be next on the line...�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀
It starts with taking a STEP.
Then take a LEAP.
Then a QUANTUM LEAP.
The world is yours!!!
"You don't have to be great to get started, you have to get started to be great" Zig Ziglar.

To get started

You can chat with me on Whatsapp: +2348037349122

And we will guide you on how to start and succeed with what you have in Longrich business.

#LongrichAssurance#
#beyonddreams#
#MLM#

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown : A True And African Leader Making Sense Here / EU Wants To Help Africa, Others With €15bn - Goodnews Only / COVID-19: Our Palliatives Won't Be Political — Delta Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.