Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Student Praises His Landlord, Reveals The Relief Package He Gave To His Tenant - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Student Praises His Landlord, Reveals The Relief Package He Gave To His Tenant (384 Views)

GEEP: A Look At The Impact Of The Relief Loans On Beneficiaries / See What I Got As A Relief Package From The Governor(photo) / Who Else Got The Lagos State Covid 19 Relief Package(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Praises His Landlord, Reveals The Relief Package He Gave To His Tenant by nairayouthcom(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020

A student of Federal Polytechnic, Ede, in Osun State, has praised his landlord while revealing what the kind man did for all his tenants during the Coronavirus lockdown.

Adeniji Oluwatobi shared photos of black nylon bags he received from his landlord. He opened one of the bags to reveal raw rice.

He added in the caption: “My landlord surprised me today…. Am a student and i got lockdown in my school hostel, so today my landlord decided to give everyone a relief package. I was so surprise, little kindness will go a long way… we need people like this in Nigeria.”

SeE more Student praises his landlord as he reveals the relief package he gave to his tenants during the Coronavirus lockdown
Re: Student Praises His Landlord, Reveals The Relief Package He Gave To His Tenant by Mutemenot(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
The landlord is better than Buhari shocked
Re: Student Praises His Landlord, Reveals The Relief Package He Gave To His Tenant by NextD18: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
On a normal day, that rice is actually nothing to jump around for. But trust me, there are times as a student when a token of 500Naira will be like 10million to you.

The landlord did well. I just hope they don't misunderstand his kindness by trying to owe him his rent money.

1 Like

Re: Student Praises His Landlord, Reveals The Relief Package He Gave To His Tenant by saheedbadmus(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Nice one oga landlord..
Re: Student Praises His Landlord, Reveals The Relief Package He Gave To His Tenant by cRobo: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2020
that landlord deserves a medal

I won't say a word
Re: Student Praises His Landlord, Reveals The Relief Package He Gave To His Tenant by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Landlord in school hostel?

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Twitter Accounts Calls In Followers To Travel To West Africa. / Sex Scandals Hit COVID-19 Centres As Quarantined People Start Having Sex / Which Matter Are You Settling Today? ( TRENDING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.