Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man (1706 Views)

Man Versus Woman Hilarious!!!!!! / Story Of An American Man In LONDON Restaurant [so Funny] / Pastors Versus Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by idiotogbdcm(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2007
A Nigerian and an American man are sitting next to each other on a long flight from London to New York.
The American man leans over to the Nigerian and asks if he would like to
play a fun game.The Nigerian just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.The American man persists and explains that the game is real easy and is a lot of fun. He explains "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5. Then you ask me a question, and if I don't know the answer, I'll pay you $5." Again, the Nigerian politely declines and tries to get to sleep.
The American man , now somewhat agitated, says, "OK, if you don'tknow the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I'll pay you $100!"
This catches the Nigerian's attention, and he sees no end to this torment unless he plays, so he agrees to the game. The American asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The Nigerian doesn't say a word, but reaches into his wallet, pulls out a five dollar bill and hands it to the American.
Now, it's the Nigerian's turn. He asks the American "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down on four?"
The American looks up at him with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all of his references. He taps into the Airphone with his modem and searches the net and the Library of Congress. Frustrated, he sends e-mail to his co-workers--all to no avail. After about an hour, he wakes the Nigerian and hands him $100.
The Nigerian politely takes the $100 and turns away to try to get back to sleep. The American, more than a little miffed, shakes the Nigerian and asks "Well, so what's the answer?" Without a word, the Nigerian reaches into his wallet, hands the American $5, and turns away to get back to sleep
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by sammy6(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2007
Nice one
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by Ezinwannem: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2007
this is really good
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by dominobaby(f): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2007
Wow! Nice one. Sweatless $100 cool cash. Niger!!
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2007
Nigerians got brains, cool
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by strongest(m): 12:51am On Jun 13, 2007
dominobaby:

Wow! Nice one. Sweatless $100 cool cash. Niger!!

@dominobaby where is your maths barin the guy won cool $90 bucks he parted with $10 mind you. Anyway the joke is anice one it shows that Nigerians are brainy
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by yaro248(m): 1:04am On Jun 13, 2007
Good one there. there is a saying that: "REAL MEN ARE BLACK"
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by idiotogbdcm(m): 1:36am On Jun 13, 2007
and cool"BLACK MEN ARE REAL" cool
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by BASETSANA(f): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2007
Wow good one there
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by mimiko(f): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2007
nice
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by dayour007(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2007
nice one smiley
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by terry89(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2007
cheesy That's a nice one there; That's to say that d Right men on dis planet are [b]9j[/b]a.
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by michaelwe1(m): 1:24am On Jun 16, 2007
Cool grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by rowlandwhy: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2007
@all and poster
What is the answer to the question ?
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by desorlah(f): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2007
grin grin grin grin ;DROFLMFAO grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin ;DCANT STOP LAUGHING AT THE INTELLIGENCE OF NIGERIANS grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by mijd(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2007
Thats nice! But can sum1 out there tell us what the answer is to the question the Nijahman asked?
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by bennieman: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2007
That guy is really as brainy as I am
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by mescapon(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2008
diz iz crazy lol.
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by Rebellious(f): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2008
mescapon, really? Are you just going keep on bringing back old jokes?
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by clemcykul(f): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2008
tyte jokes keep em rowln in grin

hey rebel u hate da damn old jokes?
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by tufe(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2008
Mr man, them send you come. let old threads rest now

the guy is getting more stupid with each passing minute
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by Rebellious(f): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2008
I hate old jokes.
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by tufe(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
this guy is getting annoying
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by clemcykul(f): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2008
well i love them real gud cool
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by tufe(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2008
ok oooooooooooo
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by clemcykul(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2008
yeshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Versus An American Man by tufe(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2008
continueooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - / An Igbo Boy And His Lover / Drinking Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.