Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,335 members, 7,881,242 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:59 PM

Never Ask A Woman To Close Her Legs...what Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Ask A Woman To Close Her Legs...what Does It Mean? (1074 Views)

All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Ask A Woman To Close Her Legs...what Does It Mean? by Irijosa777(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
I came across a proverb that said " Do not tell a woman to close her legs because you don't know her source of receiving fresh air" I don't know what it means.
Because when I saw a lady seating inappropriately by exposing her unclothedness, I will tell another lady to her to close her legs ( so that she won't feel embarrassed if I told her myself or I don't want a scenario whereby she will be asking me "waiting your eye go do for there? lol. for that two reasons I prefer to tell another lady to her.
I know the proverb has a meaning, please who knows the meaning of the proverb.
Re: Never Ask A Woman To Close Her Legs...what Does It Mean? by Kylekent59: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
shocked

I asked one to close her bible that she is a lady, she replied ," I am still digesting the book of Titus "

I had to sit the opposite side waiting for her to digest finish.

I also have another one to say.

I told this fool to stop opening her legs, she replied ," Na you buy pant for me? come close my legs naa. "

I was embarrassed with her words. Some of them just like it opened.
Re: Never Ask A Woman To Close Her Legs...what Does It Mean? by Thoughtfeed: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Irijosa777:

I came across a proverb that said " Do not tell a woman to close her legs because you don't know her source of receiving fresh air" I don't know what it means.
Because when I saw a lady seating inappropriately by exposing her unclothedness, I will tell another lady to her to close her legs ( so that she won't feel embarrassed if I told her myself or I don't want a scenario whereby she will be asking me "waiting your eye go do for there? lol. for that two reasons I prefer to tell another lady to her.
I know the proverb has a meaning, please who knows the meaning of the proverb.

Never tell a lady to stop fucking around because you do not know her source of income
Re: Never Ask A Woman To Close Her Legs...what Does It Mean? by Irijosa777(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thoughtfeed:

Never tell a lady to stop fucking around because you do not know her source of income

���
lolzzzzz
This one weak me oooo
Re: Never Ask A Woman To Close Her Legs...what Does It Mean? by Irijosa777(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

I asked one to close her bible that she is a lady, she replied ," I am still digesting the book of Titus "

I had to sit the opposite side waiting for her to digest finish.

I also have another one to say.

I told this fool to stop opening her legs, she replied ," Na you buy pant for me? come close my legs naa. "

I was embarrassed with her words. Some of them just like it opened.

lol
very funny set of people

(1) (Reply)

List Of My Girlfriends On Nairaland , Dont Touch Guys! No Pm Or Anything / What Was The Most Important Lesson You've Learned From Your Past Relationship? / How I caught her in the act. what should I do. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.