Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Cheapest Way To Call Your Relatives Abroad - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Cheapest Way To Call Your Relatives Abroad (429 Views)

Send Free Sms To Friends,relatives,biz Associates / The Cheapest Bulk Sms Platform, N1.20k For Minimum Of 1,000 Units! / I Need Recharge Cards At The Cheapest Wholesale Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Way To Call Your Relatives Abroad by Simisolaad: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2011
you get free Nigerian phone number which is routed to the international number (even mobile US numbers!!)

So in a price of a local call I can speak with my relatives in Florida (and not paying a fortune to MTN)

you can try - it is FREE

http://www.spikko.com/Nigeria/anywhereNg1.aspx

Let me know what you think

Simisola Adebosin (find me on facebook)
Re: The Cheapest Way To Call Your Relatives Abroad by jafrano(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2011
I'll suggest u buy a zoom mobile line. I was using it till about middle of last year. The phone sells for about 2k, tariff is less than N20/min.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Hanjors Global Ltd / Fairly Used Laptops For Sale / Pms And Filling Station 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.