Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient (15904 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by OChimex: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Garrieveryday:

Honestly I tend to agree with you. Seyi Makinde was cured in about 7days. Isn't extraordinary and exceptional performance? IMO, the world, including China should consult NMA/NCDC. All the same, i thank God for taking control of the situation in the country.

You guys echoed my thought honestly. First, they treat this virus successfully yet they want to invite the Chinese , to do what then?

If their treatment is accurate trust me Italy and US and Spain, even WHO would have contacted them to learn their magic treatment.

Finally, these guys must have been wrongly diagnosing this disease because this is a new virus they might lack the kits and technical know how to diagnose it.
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by Enemaudokwu: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
God is involved in Nigeria case
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by APCNig: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:

He z treating malaria not Corona bro

Go and carry Corona, go with your family and relatives and infect all of them. Then, we will see if you will be cured or not.

Hatred is a disease, worse than Corona.
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by 7lives: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sanchez01:
The Lagos State Government and the NCDC should share its COVID-19 formula with the UK and the United States. The way patients recover pretty quickly makes it look like the pandemic is a child's play in Nigeria.

Share wetin?, American food and drug agency asked for $200 billion, to develop covid 19 cure.
If America or UK have the cure, will they have given it out for free?.
Let those white exploiters give Lagos State government, $50 billion or forget it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by APCNig: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Garrieveryday:

Honestly I tend to agree with you. Seyi Makinde was cured in about 7days. Isn't extraordinary and exceptional performance? IMO, the world, including China should consult NMA/NCDC. All the same, i thank God for taking control of the situation in the country.

So far, we have recorded very few deaths and treated many while these racist white pigs who want to use us a guinea pigs to test Corona drugs have continued to die in thousands. That means whatever we are doing about the COVID-19, we are doing it well. So, USA, Italy, Spain, France and other white pigs should get book and biro, get classroom desks and chairs and sit down in a class while Major General Muhammadu Buhari and our Starboy Babajide Sanwo-Olu teach them CRS 101: Introduction to Crisis Management. If they continue in their stubbornness and racist ideology, Corona will wipe them all off the world map and we shall occupy their lands.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by 7lives: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
colestephan86:

Why not try catch the virus, when u get there u will most definitely have a � info as to whether or not he is treating COVID-19.

A million likes for this post.
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by APCNig: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
7lives:

Share wetin?, American food and drug agency asked for $200 billion, to develop covid 19 cure.
If America or UK have the cure, will they have given it out for free?.
Let those white exploiters give Lagos State government, $50 billion or forget it.

That $50 billion is 25% upfront payment, they will pay the balance when we show them one quarter of what we are using.
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by APCNig: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
OChimex:

You guys echoed my thought honestly. First, they treat this virus successfully yet they want to invite the Chinese , to do what then?

If their treatment is accurate trust me Italy and US and Spain, even WHO would have contacted them to learn their magic treatment.

Finally, these guys must have been wrongly diagnosing this disease because this is a new virus they might lack the kits and technical know how to diagnose it.

Go and get infected, then you will be taken to Isolation Centre and you will be able to do a thorough investigation since good news from your country irritates you. Saboteurs and Traitors shall suffer on earth and in hell.
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by Hapibanx: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
https://real-time24.com/floating-corpse-causes-scare-in-osun-community/

We don't know who to believe again in this country.. statistics are fake. Check this
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by 7lives: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
APCNig:

So far, we have recorded very few deaths and treated many while these racist white pigs who want to use us a guinea pigs to test Corona drugs have continued to die in thousands. That means whatever we are doing about the COVID-19, we are doing it well. So, USA, Italy, Spain, France and other white pigs should get book and biro, get classroom desks and chairs and sit down in a class while Major General Muhammadu Buhari and our Starboy Babajide Sanwo-Olu teach them CRS 101: Introduction to Crisis Management. If they continue in their stubbornness and racist ideology, Corona will wipe them all off the world map and we shall occupy their lands.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Guy did you noticed how the so called G7 have been lined up and thoroughly flogged by coro?.
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by 7lives: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
APCNig:

That $50 billion is 25% upfront payment, they will pay the balance when we show them one quarter of what we are using.

God bless you for this.
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by onetouch04: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kudos... Gud news as God will see us through...
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by Kampack: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
visijo:
Hope

People Who Are Busy Saying Pastors Are Quiet About Covid-19, What Are The Ancestors Saying??

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by APCNig: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
7lives:

Guy did you noticed how the so called G7 have been lined up and thoroughly flogged by coro?.

This Corona is the baddest Nigga. The so called world power are on their kneels while the weakest nations are smiling. What a wonderful God we serve.

Below is this morning report from the world most powerful country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by Jack500: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:

So, the doctors don't know the difference btw Malaria and corona. Some of u deserve to be tortured and flogged until sense return back to u.

Good job jare. Sanwo-eko.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by Josephobaz1985: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Corona virus is not compatible with our gene and with our hot whether. That's why Lagos is discharging people daily. It is not that the doctors are doing anything extra ordinary. But I am happy that Trump can no longer call African countries shithole. because no continent is totally better than others it is a Matter of comparative advantage
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by 7lives: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Josephobaz1985:
Corona virus is not compatible with our gene and with our hot whether. That's why Lagos is discharging people daily. It is not that the doctors are doing anything extra ordinary. But I am happy that Trump can no longer call African countries shithole. because no continent is totally better than others it is a Matter of comparative advantage

Gene?, so why are Nigerians dieing abroad?, or have you not heard, that coro is killing Nigerians abroad?.
The problem with your likes is that you NEVER believe anything useful can come out of this country.
Those who believe in this country will achieve, those who don't can go seek their achievement elsewhere.
Ko kan aye.
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by kemi87047: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
hetm4kgebz
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by OChimex: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
APCNig:

Go and get infected, then you will be taken to Isolation Centre and you will be able to do a thorough investigation since good news from your country irritates you. Saboteurs and Traitors shall suffer on earth and in hell.

You sound your age, little boy. Yes like a little boy you are.

Attack the words I say with logical points, not my person.
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by simeotexy: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
abeg make person discharge me from hunger na 0122937867 Union bank tnx
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by kelvindj98: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
dipopooo:
They should keep their discharge to themselves jare... It's only in Nigeria someone would test positive-negative to covid-19 within a week. All I see is scam scam scam. The British Prime Minister(Mr. Boris) tested positive some weeks ago has not recovered but in Nigeria NCDC just giving us figures anyhow like INEC results.
I know, you will like them to be dead as well so that you come on nairaland to celebrate...psychopath.
In case you don't know Boris has underlying health issues (he has once had pneumonia), he is overweight, and was a heavy smoker. Most who have covid 19 in d US and d UK recover easily without serious issues.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by FLOTAN(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Each recovery is a victory worth celebrating!

What’s your next agenda? Think real estate investment!

Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by Angelfrost(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lol... You isolate people for weeks, giving them next to nothing, their immune systems kick in and get them over the virus, and you come out to beat your chest that you are doing better than other nations... This is how we test the gods with our hunger for self glorification!!!

If professionals across the globes should put Mr. Sanwo-Olu on the spot to critically explain how they are managing and "curing" infected people better than other nations, he will start stuttering like a slow child... We should be mindful of how we raise shoulders especially in a war nature is clearly winning for us...

As Okonkwo was told or counseled in Things Fall Apart: A child who had his palm nuts cracked for him by benevolent spirits should never forget to be humble!!!
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by limitless777(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
hahahahahahhahahaahahhaahahahah... Bros U wan kiii me with laughter.... Come to think of it Sir, U NAILED IT. FEAR 9ija. CHAI!!!

Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by WiseStarr(m): 6:06am On Apr 08, 2020
Where os the picture of the released covid19 patient

Yeye and its accomplice

U don't have pictures to back it up
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by Ehizoje(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2020
No pictures of the people that u guy discharged?
Re: Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient by Coolabbie: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
theostarboy:

grin grin grin
Something that is killing many in UK that's what we are winning, abeg make una no DE use us please, lagos treating malaria with Amalar not Corona
Go there let it kill you na.
waste of space

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24 Die Of Snake Bites In Gombe / Dangers Of Taking Garri [read] / Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Egyptian Suspect Tests Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.