Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:22 PM

China Police Chasing Nigerian Away From Their Country - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / China Police Chasing Nigerian Away From Their Country (1125 Views)

South Africans Rejoice As 6 Nigerians Are Killed In Their Country (video) / (shame) Italian Police chasing Nigeria Cult Boys (video) / Lady Left With A Fractured Skull By A Police Chasing A Motorcyclist In Lagos.vid (2) (3) (4)

China Police Chasing Nigerian Away From Their Country by nduprincekc(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kf6vgER9iw

China police chasing Nigerian away from their country

Who do we offend bikoo cry cry cry
Re: China Police Chasing Nigerian Away From Their Country by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
what are you doing standing on the street doing nothing, if i may ask? the police seem to pursue ANYONE there who are standing on the street doing nothing, but you want them to allow you to stand there doing nothing. abi?!

GO TO YOUR HOME and dont stand in the street, there is isolation in China too, duh!
Re: China Police Chasing Nigerian Away From Their Country by nduprincekc(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what are you doing standing on the street doing nothing, if i may ask? the police seem to pursue ANYONE there who are standing on the street doing nothing, but you want them to allow you to stand there doing nothing. abi?!

GO TO YOUR HOME and dont stand in the street, there is isolation in China too, duh!

They will in their hotel sire
Re: China Police Chasing Nigerian Away From Their Country by nduprincekc(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
cc lalasticlala
Re: China Police Chasing Nigerian Away From Their Country by Ancecoker(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
BABA go your country...

Wetin you dey find inside rain?
Lmao

Re: China Police Chasing Nigerian Away From Their Country by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
A
Re: China Police Chasing Nigerian Away From Their Country by Karemarealty288(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2020
The idiot that made this video is part of Nigeria's problem. Why standing on the street and playing victim...pick pocket.

Have You Seen This Guy?....he Is Missing In Port-harcourt / Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen / I Just Got Scammed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9