Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,307 members, 7,884,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Rabbit Farming Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rabbit Farming Business (625 Views)

How To Start And Make Money From Rabbit Farming Business / From Banking To Rabbit Farming! / GOAT FARMING BUSINESS In Nigeria – All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Farming Business by GideonOludayomi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hello,
Have you heard about rabbit farming and do you know you can earn a steady income to the tune of 10million naira? Yes, that is real!

For more than 2years now, I have been enjoying the dividends of rabbit farming and it has become clearer that this industry, with the value of its produce, is a life sustaining venture that is worth your investment and capable of providing you a rewarding job.

My intention is simply to help you mitigate the risk that comes with the business through free trainings, consultations and also connect you with highly productive network of farmers.

That is why I am urging you to simply join the platform now for huge opportunities:

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/Bgoz2pZTHDLCsM6bNfQlDy

Edit d 'dot' and replace with actual '.'
Re: Rabbit Farming Business by GideonOludayomi(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Don't be late in joining the platform as priceless information will begin to flow...don't miss out. This may be your chance for a turn around.
Re: Rabbit Farming Business by Kingugo100: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Add me 08172719202

(1) (Reply)

Learn How Loans Work Before You Borrow / It's Crazy But This Pandemic Has Given Me A Lot Of Opportunities / Loan Sales Officers Needed (nationwide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.