Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,295 members, 7,943,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative (14642 Views)

I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive / Coronavirus: Reddington Hospital Patient Tests Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative by SmartyPants(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Galaticos444:
don't know how some of u will come online and b misinforming people,globally they ar 1.2million cases of d virus and jst about 70,000 death and here u ar saying d death to recovery rate is 1:4 like seriously undecided

I forgive you for your rudeness.

An observant person would have noted that I said ratio of deaths to recovery and not ratio of deaths to infections.
Re: Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative by LustyList: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yakeeboy:
[s]I have said it Coronavirus is not a black man sickness! We are typically immune to it. We can contract but it can not overcome us. I am proud to be a Blackman.

If you are proud to be black click like

If you are not proud to be black click share[/s]

In the United States, majority of the people dying are Black people.
Black people die 5 times than Whites people.

Most of the victims of corona virus are elderly people.
Maybe the weather is not good for the virus to operate well.
Re: Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative by Angelfrost(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Shinfuluan:
What do they use in treating these people? Abi na spiritual medicine?

Absolutely nothing... A healthy immune system with no underlying health issues will overcome the virus anytime, any day!!!...

All they do is observe the patients giving them food and water, maybe some immune boosters... The recovery is done solely by the carriers.
Re: Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative by sammyscholar(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Shinfuluan:
What do they use in treating these people? Abi na spiritual medicine?
With the number of education that has been given on the virus!

What fights and conquers the virus is people's immune system. So the health practitioners basically do two things:

1)Give you drugs that help boost your immune system to fight the virus;

2)Give you drugs that fight the symptoms that you're having as a result of the virus e.g. cough drug for cough, fever drug for fever, etc.

So the people you see overcoming the virus are those whose immune systems were able to fight the virus. Those whose immune system is weak or who have underlying health challenges prior to contracting the virus would need extra grace to recover.

May God heal the world. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative by edoairways: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yakeeboy:
I have said it Coronavirus is not a black man sickness! We are typically immune to it. We can contract but it can not overcome us. I am proud to be a Blackman.

If you are not proud to be black click share
Black man indeed yet some Nigerians died overseas
https://www.nairaland.com/5777988/carol-jamabo-dies-coronavirus-uk
Re: Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative by knowhowk: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
sammyscholar:
With the number of education that has been given on the virus!

What fights and conquers the virus is people's immune system. So the health practitioners basically do two things:

1)Give you drugs that help boost your immune system to fight the virus;

2)Give you drugs that fight the symptoms that you're having as a result of the virus e.g. cough drug for cough, fever drug for fever, etc.

So the people you see overcoming the virus are those whose immune systems were able to fight the virus. Those whose immune system is weak or who have underlying health challenges prior to contracting the virus would need extra grace to recover.

May God heal the world. Amen!
Gbam !
Re: Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative by uniqueama1(f): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Its a good thing that we are recording a lot of recoveries across the country. I believe that soon we will have memories of these trying period and thank God for healing the world and mother earth renewal.
Re: Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative by Coronavirus1: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
As you sanitizer your hands against COVID-19, also sanitize your heart against hate, greed, jealousy, unforgiving spirit, violence, disunity, lies and unfaithfulness..
Stay Safe..stay home help the poor like this account number no food to eat family of 8 God bless you as you give.
First bank .
What so ever you do to that least of my brethren that will be out to you when I was hungry you gave me to eat that will be unto you
Re: Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative by OdefaGirl(f): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thank God and the health personnels....
Re: Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative by onadana: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
MZrapper:
The rate at which government officials are testing negative calls for suspicion.

This is beginning to look like a scam. The rate of recovery is suspicious.Is it not the same corona ravaging other countries and continent.I hope they are not treating malaria and typhoid.
Re: Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative by Ijaya123: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Yakeeboy:
I have said it Coronavirus is not a black man sickness! We are typically immune to it. We can contract but it can not overcome us. I am proud to be a Blackman.

If you are not proud to be black click share

Ignorance is bliss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 8 2020 In Nigeria - (3,150 Tested) / Phytoscience Business Opportunity (stem Cell Products) / COVID-19 Update For November 8 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.