Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,784 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu (23028 Views)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Hausas & Yorubas Have Respect For Their Elders But Igbos Don't - Bishop Chukwuma / "Re-Electing Buhari Will Perpetuate Suffering" - Bishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by kemi33325: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
DrMuzungu:

Masks are NOT to protect the one who wears it but to protect those around him from spreading the virus if he has it already without even knowing.
true.
Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by Karemarealty288(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
iammo:
Pastors and Clergy Men should keep shut at this period and let scientist get busy

Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by lasisi69(f): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
StarUp:
That's his business...

Am just thinking of how to go back to my ex embarassed

Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by Nwuzor85(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
After God is government
Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by Cchuks27(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
He should be arrested like Funke Akindele. It's people like this that flaunts and disregard the laws of the land. This is the same reason Lagos and some western states will continue to be better than eastern states. Simple.
Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by Lovelyn451(f): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
flejnr:
The fear of arrest is the beginning of wisdom. Baba no wan DSS for em gate
akwuya how did he dare govt? Yoruba media always looking for controversy where there is none...churches in kano that's been conducting service and masses is also daring govt. mosques are daring govt. ..Oh its a church and buhari is a Muslim so mosques are not daring govt. only Christians are...imbeciles, idiots
God punish whoever wrote that news with that kinda headline...what exactly is your motive? God will destroy him/her for trying to bring the govt. and an innocent servant of God at loggerheads ...waka, shege, danshashasha
Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by uniqueama1(f): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Good.
Even the holy bible asked us to respect authorities. The fear of soldiers sometimes can make one deny even waking up in the morning.
Who stone me abeg?
Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by banhammy: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Any worship house that cannot provide cure for Corona virus should close shop for now
Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by Fr33born(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
He didn't dare the Govt and the police but he held Sunday service as against government instruction not to, how else does one dare the government?
Instead of arresting him, the governor invited him for breakfast and probably handed him a brown envelope for fuel and apologized...

Rubbish
Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by Bighead9: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Coward Iyamuri

Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by Antichristus: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Chukwuma is a hellish liar. He cheated during examinations at Immanuel College in his younger days and was suspended by Dr J.O.Arulefela - Dean at the time. You can't ever trust him.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2020
StarUp:
That's his business...

Chai bro...You gats go back o. Omg things don change no be small. Abeg no waste time make you 4 no miss
Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by sonchuks1(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2020
Hahahaha I laugh in Swahili! So my Lord Bishop can fear like this?
Re: Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu by fkpboss: 1:51am On Apr 09, 2020
StarUp:
That's his business...

Lol....Too late. Your ex is now my current cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him / Bbnaija Effect / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.