Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,950 members, 7,976,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:14 AM

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) (30030 Views)

Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Bruno3000(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kwon1999:

Don't quote me again, you attention seeker.
stfu...
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bruno3000:
stfu...

You must be a lunatic that managed to have to internet
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Pure fire
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Bruno3000(m): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kwon1999:

You must be a lunatic that managed to have to internet
You a big fool. Why can't u just leave nairaland because I quote u? Look at this slowpoke... U poor ignorant village boy.
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bruno3000:
You a big fool. Why can't u just leave nairaland because I quote u? Look at this slowpoke... U poor ignorant village boy.

Monkey, quote me and die
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Bruno3000(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kwon1999:

Monkey, quote me and die
ugly baboon corona kill u dia. Mumu boi
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by KGBEAST(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2020
marvelck:
I didnt know yoruba girls can be this beautiful and sexy...

Thought most beautiful girls in Nigeria are usually from the South east and South south. And moreso, ibo girls tend to win any beauty pageant organised in Nigeria.

But this Yoruba girl here (Queen Anu) is a very sexy beautiful girl.

Checkout her pictures below
Name and IG handle
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Landargas: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
First things first. We all know rthe beauty you are refering to. In all those photos the only thing you are focusing on is the back. Am I right or wrong. You are just one of those guys that like girls with big behinds and you call that beauty. What will happen if she did not have that much behind. Would you still say that she is beatiful. Her phuysical appearance and specifically the behind does not matter when it comes to beauty. We also need to take a good look at the face and she is not that bad. This is also just one girls so you are jsudging all these kind of girls with just one of them. They are beautiful even without huge behinds. Their hear also matters alot. I cannot date a girl without manners. Te cover may be good but the inside is just not what we expect.
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by guvna(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
kestolove95:
Dirty tribe

Like u and your mama smell smell yansh.

No be 2k una dey charge per pop

1 Like

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by tpiar: 1:29am On Apr 16, 2020
guvna:

Like u and your mama smell smell yansh.

No be 2k una dey charge per pop

Since May 2007 when you registered, this is the type of comment you make?
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by leetylee: 5:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Indeed beautiful.... Let's stop personalising stuff because inferiority complex go kill people and the tribal hate speech no go easy...
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Yeecar(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2020
kestolove95:
Dirty tribe
You are wrong

1 Like

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by princelegend(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
[/quote][/b][quote author=kestolove95 post=88196808]Dirty tribe WAKAA
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by princelegend(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
kestolove95:
Dirty tribe
kestolove95:
Dirty tribe
kestolove95:
Dirty tribe
WAKAA
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:53am On Jan 25, 2021
marvelck:
I didnt know yoruba girls can be this beautiful and sexy...

Thought most beautiful girls in Nigeria are usually from the South east and South south. And moreso, ibo girls tend to win any beauty pageant organised in Nigeria.

But this Yoruba girl here (Queen Anu) is a very sexy beautiful girl.

Checkout her pictures below

t
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by abbaashiru(m): 1:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Wande Coal wannabe well done sir
If she nor bend yansh, the picture nor go set?
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by princelegend(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.