Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Dear Yar Adua I Can Solve Nepa Problem: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Yar Adua I Can Solve Nepa Problem: (906 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Of Bayelsa State Picked As Yar' Adua's Running M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Yar Adua I Can Solve Nepa Problem: by nigeria1: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2007
open letter to the president ,    Ok,  president Yar Adua,  Look the people in Nigeria that work for the govt, Nepa and for years have prove they can solve the NEPA problem ,  I can solve it.  I read electrical/electronics engineering. I am a member IEE.

This no be joke, 
My Employment history

teacher Mayo belwa govt secondary sch Adamawa
Savannah sugar Adamawa( nigeria largest sugar company, they run 24 hours power supply).
Employment abroad :
Canadian Imperial bank of commerce (CIBC)
Northern call telecommunication
Neutron Telecommunication
Trinity cable Television
Wirecom Telecommunication,

Nepa is all about calculation and knowledge,  take me up on this.  Nigeria have 100 times the population of kuwait,  but kuwait generate 3 time what Nigeria station generate,  I have solution,  and I would not give it to anyone,
Re: Dear Yar Adua I Can Solve Nepa Problem: by panalyst(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2007
why did u leave nigeria village square. U were my best poster
Re: Dear Yar Adua I Can Solve Nepa Problem: by vigasimple(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2007
Dear Nigerai 1,

firstly, I like that name it shows that your thinking patrotically. Though that name should be reserved for our President whoever it maybe at any particular time. Just about a week ago it was OBJ now it is Yar Adua.

I salute your courage, believe and can do attitude.

Look I am not an Engineer, let alone an electrical engineer, but I can equally fix power problem.

There are Scientific/enginerring problem, there are business problem and political problem and finally anti-nigeria problem. The corrupt Nepa, Generatoe Dealse and Diesel dealers, their cohorts and collaborrators. The suffering of ordinary Nigerians will not let them no peace(amen)

The last of that is the most dangerous problem facing Nigeria.

I think light should be ration at Aso Rock, Parliament, Senate, Courts and Embassies
state House etc without generators and let us if they will no fix the problem overnight

Then the greatest assest of any human being will come into play willpower. Where there is a will there is a way.

All the rogues in Nigeria politics and Economy kept feeding ordinary Nigerians nonesense about how difficult, impossible to fix power problem, they even said that it is more difficult than Rocket science.

The Americans will call it Bull, The English will call it Crap, I will like Nigerians to call it shame and utter rubbish.

Drop me a line and let us mobilise honest decent williing ready and able Nigerians to prove all the impossible people wrong. They are just doubious people of No character.

Good luck, and God continue to bless Great Nigeria.
Re: Dear Yar Adua I Can Solve Nepa Problem: by nigeria1: 2:43am On Jun 08, 2007
panalyst : on the villages square issue,  I hate lies and deciet,  And that was going on over there, where the owners were playing games,  And this game affect the lifes of Nigeria,  I just do not want to be associated with manipulation ,  because God would judge me, 

the other speaker,   You ask why from obasanjo to Yar Adua,  I am a christian,  And the bible teaches about issue like this,  I may not like who they put there,  But the bible want me to give him all the support,  I know it is my duty to do so,  if I really believe that we have problem,  if not Nigerian would suffer,  It is what is best for Nigeria,  I do not see the man Yar Adua,, but what i see is not the person,  but the position,  which is the PRESIDENT.

Look Yar Adua too have gone through alot,  He lost his brother due to democracy,  so it is not stone in his heart,  At least we can all reminding him what this same people have done to him and his family in the past. that this same people he now want to call is friend , help kill his brother, and were part of those and govt that killed his brother,   this he as to know that the same people that he is appointing and he want to appoint where in the govt that killed his brother, 

I try to speak base on God principle,  You see , you would have notice how scale down the performance of Gov Tinubu,  and I said he perform below average,  Look do you know that Gov Tinubu had the power to have oppose my marriage to my wife,   and this is not a joke,  if he knows who i am marriage to, he would understand why, let yoruba would say, I married one of children.
So i could have  praise him and give him 99%,  but I did not,  I try to be honest in my view,

I believe I can solve Nepa problem. Look,  If they refuse to give me Nepa,  they would still have the same problem,  So they have nothing to loss if they handle it over for me to solve the problem,   I would transform Nepa,  and electricity would transform our life,  Look only an electrical engineer can solve nepa problem,  No other group can. Nepa problem is technical,  I am sorry, there is no one living in Nigeria that can solve Nepa problem,  If they could they would not be in Nigeria,  It only a stupid man that believe that is father farm is big,  Come see other people father farm and compare,   I have the skill, education and would produce the finance backers for the NEPA project,  that all I can say,  No be talk for internet,  More than 10 billion dollar would be invested in Nigeria to help the nepa problem., I know something living here,   my brotehr no be everything I go say for internet
Re: Dear Yar Adua I Can Solve Nepa Problem: by nigeria1: 4:56am On Jun 10, 2007
i go reply later
Re: Dear Yar Adua I Can Solve Nepa Problem: by vigasimple(m): 5:15am On Jun 10, 2007
If Tinubu want to stop you marrying your wife and you agree to that without challenging his authority in court then maybe you can't even solve electricity problem.

Believe it or not the Yorubas are the most liberal in Nigeria, they carel ess who marries who, those are the choices of the parties to the marriage and good luck.

May be we should arrange to go and see Yar Adua and put this proposal me and you to him on how we are going to solve the problem.

Me. I am not an engineer, I am into Real Esatate, Project mangement and Finance. I am a lawyer by training and I am based in the UK.

Impossiblity is not part of my dictionary because my father controls everything including all words and he told me to cross out impossibilty from my dictionary. Difficult sometimes but not always.

You need more skill than just being an engineer, we may need to get Frank Nweke jnr to sell us to Nigeria, and good marketing people to support him.

Also damn good Terminator through prayers to deal with generator and diesel boys becasue those are clog in our ways.

anyway drop me a line when you are ready.

GOd continue to be with Nigeria and bless her people
Re: Dear Yar Adua I Can Solve Nepa Problem: by azorjiu(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2007
The problem of nepa is pathological and could only be fixed in a test tube. I have the solution to the problem of nepa, honestly. Remember Yahya Jammeh of Gambia.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Minister Under Obj / Fg Orders Ehindero To Vacate Ig’s Residence / Yar'adua Suspends Multi-million Dollar Contract Awarded by Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.