Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,970 members, 7,890,194 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

See The Savage Reply Ay Got From A Fan Over Funke Akindele - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Savage Reply Ay Got From A Fan Over Funke Akindele (4952 Views)

Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked / "The Savage Tour": Tiwa Savage In The UK Ahead Of Her Concert / It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Savage Reply Ay Got From A Fan Over Funke Akindele by cr7lomo: 12:27am On Apr 08, 2020
That was a hit.... Coronavirus style
Re: See The Savage Reply Ay Got From A Fan Over Funke Akindele by Saintmary(f): 2:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Fatality!

Re: See The Savage Reply Ay Got From A Fan Over Funke Akindele by osamz007: 6:27am On Apr 08, 2020
That reply was too much na

Re: See The Savage Reply Ay Got From A Fan Over Funke Akindele by mpolochi1: 6:36am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

YYBAXX back A
[/s]
Re: See The Savage Reply Ay Got From A Fan Over Funke Akindele by mpolochi1: 6:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: See The Savage Reply Ay Got From A Fan Over Funke Akindele by mpolochi1: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Acid or Nuclear weapon.

[/s]
Re: See The Savage Reply Ay Got From A Fan Over Funke Akindele by COVIK19: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Blood of Amadioha!

See murder!

That response was hot!. Damn! The guy should be arrested and made to face the law.

Even Kim Jun Hun of North Korea is not as blunt as the guy.

See how he tore into A.Y.

I pray A.Y recovers from this hit.
That was a big knockout punch my brother which AY is never recovering from
Re: See The Savage Reply Ay Got From A Fan Over Funke Akindele by DriggityDre: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2020
I see nothing savage here. undecided
If I was AY, na to just scroll pass.
Re: See The Savage Reply Ay Got From A Fan Over Funke Akindele by laughitall(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2020
klasys:
grin Nigerian are defending their real oppressor, thinking they care about them.

I know Nigeria are mumu, but I never know is up to this level.

And all this kids that know nothing but just swallow and follow anything throw at them.

Common sense demand that you can't stay at home idle, without no power supply, no any food relief and support from government, but expect people to in their room for 14 days,

When one is not a prisoner, you expect him to stay in particular spot for 14 days,
you must be a fool .. are they not clear reason for u to stay at home .. stupid fool ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Money: Wizkid Versus Olamide / Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? / Munachi Abii Breasts Over Flow!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.