Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Hausa And Fulani People More Predisposed To Suffer Covid-19 Illness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hausa And Fulani People More Predisposed To Suffer Covid-19 Illness (456 Views)

Why Mosquitos Are Attracted To Some People More Than Others / Reason Why Mosquitoes Bite Some People More Than Others / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa And Fulani People More Predisposed To Suffer Covid-19 Illness by truthfulperson: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Close examination of the careless attitude of Hausa and Fulani people in the north to preventive measures to avoid infection of covid-19 virus by their flagrant disobedience to laid down rules of stopping large congregation of people at this time. I have observed that this northerners continue oberserving their prayer calls in large groups even outside their mosques when it is shut by government.. This people are careless and I am sure in few days to come the result of thier carelessness will begin to deal a heavy painful death toll on them. Other people should minimize contact with them as many of them are already carriers of the virus.
Re: Hausa And Fulani People More Predisposed To Suffer Covid-19 Illness by Yenefer(f): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
And If I posted something like this or even not magnitude of this, the mods will delete the thread and will ban me. We are watching, we never forget, we never forgive
Re: Hausa And Fulani People More Predisposed To Suffer Covid-19 Illness by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
truthfulperson:
Close examination of the careless attitude of Hausa and Fulani people in the north to preventive measures to avoid infection of covid-19 virus by their flagrant disobedience to laid down rules of stopping large congregation of people at this time. I have observed that this northerners continue oberserving their prayer calls in large groups even outside their mosques when it is shut by government.. This people are careless and I am sure in few days to come the result of thier carelessness will begin to deal a heavy painful death toll on them. Other people should minimize contact with them as many of them are already carriers of the virus.

And Abia people are immuned to it shey?

Tell me more

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani People More Predisposed To Suffer Covid-19 Illness by GMBuHarry: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
OK
Re: Hausa And Fulani People More Predisposed To Suffer Covid-19 Illness by Ilola(f): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Our cow meat oo
Re: Hausa And Fulani People More Predisposed To Suffer Covid-19 Illness by uboma(m): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
And If I posted something like this or even not magnitude of this, the mods will delete the thread and will ban me. We are watching, we never forget, we never forgive

It depends on how you choose to say it, the words used in describing it/telling the story matters a lot.

Are you the one on the pics?

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: What Is America Try To Do Here? / Covid-19: Kano Isolation Centre (photos) / COVID-19: China Condemns U.S. ‘lies’ , Backs WHO In Tracing Virus Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.