Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,475 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Bursting The Myth Of 5G And Our Health. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bursting The Myth Of 5G And Our Health. (207 Views)

Rasputin (the Myth Demystified) / Was GO Global Hacked? Debunking The Myth Of Online Vulnerability / The Myth About Yoruba Christians And Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bursting The Myth Of 5G And Our Health. by lecxis: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
It's no longer news that a lot of people cutting across different spheres have attributed the recent pandemic to the installation of 5G towers. Many claim that the radiation being emmited is responsible for the death and illness. Several others have come out to debunk this, saying that the electromagnetic radiation being emmited is within the safe limit for human health.

I would like to hear expert opinion and not biasad opinion. The question remains: is 5G harmful? if yes how and if no how?. Please no insult. I choose this section because I believe we are learned.
Your contributions are welcome over to you.

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Scammer 09047761018 / Msc Egibility Status / Answer This Government Question 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.