Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,877 members, 7,922,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

Root Of Coronavirus Is Cursed – Oyedepo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Root Of Coronavirus Is Cursed – Oyedepo (524 Views)

Manu Dibango Has Died Of Coronavirus. / Coronavirus Is Real - Teni Tells Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Root Of Coronavirus Is Cursed – Oyedepo by daveobasi1: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Root of coronavirus is cursed – Oyedepo

Nigerian Bishop, David Oyedepo has said the root of Coronavirus disease has been cursed and that Nigeria will soon experience a liberation.

In one of his preaching, Oyedepo, Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Church Worldwide said “The root of coronavirus is cursed. It took 24 hours but when they came, they saw it dried up from the roots Mark 11:21. Every curse we have inflicted on that virus is established.

“We will see it wither now in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 62:6-7 We will keep engaging in fervent declarations of Faith and indepth thanksgiving for answered prayers as individuals, as family members. With the lock down, we have the time to be with the Lord,” he said.

Oyedepo said he expected every family to have at least a prayer hour in the course of the day and also expected every prayer partnership that “we have here and there to engage. Don’t let us give any place to the devil. You keep giving thanks, the prayer is answered.

source: https://christiangospeltv..com/2020/04/root-of-coronavirus-is-cursed-oyedepo.html
Re: Root Of Coronavirus Is Cursed – Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
God forgives me but Na sakamanje grin
Re: Root Of Coronavirus Is Cursed – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Private Jetters don start.

Re: Root Of Coronavirus Is Cursed – Oyedepo by PureGoldh(m): 1:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Noted
Re: Root Of Coronavirus Is Cursed – Oyedepo by ValCon888: 4:57am On Apr 08, 2020
The root of Coronavirus is cursed. Like what the fùck does that mean? All these pastors are just scam artists. Their miracles are hocus pocus and their words are mumbo jumbo.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: 40yrs Old Pregnant COVID-19 Patient Gives Birth At Luth(photos) / Denrele - My Church Excommunicated Me And My Aunt Kicked Me Out In The Midnight / Davido Fires Wizkid Fc + Nicki Minaj & Tiwa Savage On A Better Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.