Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,121 members, 7,977,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

Lagos Relief Package Cannot Feed My Eight Children & Two Wives - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagos Relief Package Cannot Feed My Eight Children & Two Wives (535 Views)

Flood: Nigeria Receives 50 Tonnes Of Relief Materials From UAE / Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop / I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Relief Package Cannot Feed My Eight Children & Two Wives by SMNaija: 1:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Lagos relief package; A Nigerian man literally cries out to express his displease over the covid-19 relief package he received from the Lagos state government. No doubt the lockdown has affected several businesses in Nigeria.

An unnamed man complained to the public via a shared viral video, his complaint was about the low-quality content of relief package the Lagos state government gave out.

He was concerned with the possible outcome of the several billion donate to the state by prominent individuals and reputable organizations because the relief package he got was below what he expected.

The man said; he wonders how people of his caliber would survive this critical time especially those who have many children and more than one wife. The man cried out that the measures of rice he got from the government can not feed his eight children and two wives.

Therefore the man reiterated that the 14 days lockdown will do more harm than good to Lagosians. So he pleads that the state government reviews their plan.

https://smnaija.ng/covid-19/lagos-relief-package-cannot-feed-my-eight-children-two-wives-nigeria-man-cries-out/

Re: Lagos Relief Package Cannot Feed My Eight Children & Two Wives by Jumlek2411: 1:47am On Apr 08, 2020
People are funny, what business has the government got to know what would be enough for your family. Take what was given to you and move on.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Relief Package Cannot Feed My Eight Children & Two Wives by ValCon888: 3:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Show me a man with eight children and two wives, and I'll show you a man who is controlled by his penis.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Weirdest Food Combination / How To Make Tom Brown Baby Food / My First Meal After Chelsea UCL Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.